[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (3 Viewers)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Yea..It was a dead lock before it turned into a easter egg T^T , i hope it was hard to get there
Well, if one entity is fast enough it can clip through walls and the floor; specially if the game is trying to load something (Like trying to climb a hill in a recently arrived zone)

PD: Speaking about things loading, The underground buildings gets loaded even if you don't see them? Like those boulders, half buildings, objects, poles, etc. (not the dungeons/restrooms/nest)
PD2: It's interesting to see how you managed to create such different buildings by arranging the same structures in different ways
Emm, i don't think so. By default the cave just stands there empty, upon entering it (correctly) it's insides get loaded, for optimization purposes. You somehow manged to sneak in unnoticed by the LOD checker >.<
So you can enter there by a normal way? interesting, what's supposed to be there?
As for free mode, sadly it didn't got there yet, i'll try to figure out a system probably based on the Slut Job system which will include a wider variety of hacts
I remember you once did say something about wanting to add different ways to attract NPCs during the Slut job. And I was thinking about trying to reuse the "Bar Idea" system, that one where you have to interact with the Landlady and bring her into the alley. Basically it's like this:
The first way to attract them (the current way):
- Walk naked near to a NPC so they will use you <The actual Fapet based animations

The second way to attract them:
- If Nishy is Topless (needs to have bottom so it doesn't collide with the first way),
has <75% Dirtyness, Slut job Exp X; You can interact with a NPC and select a option to try to seduce it and Nishy will do one of her Slutly/Lewd Emotes from the Story Mode (Success based on the Hexp of Nishy).
If successful, Nishy will have to bring the NPCs into a near spot in the City marked by a blue ring (Alleys, behind the houses, and so)
<With this method you can add those complex and special animations based on Nishy SlutJob count.
Even to reuse some animations from the Story Mode such like:
the MajorxTC, Husbandxwhore (the cowgirl pose), Titjob, or even gang animations based on the Bully ones

As extra, a third way would be to let Nishy to be a wall-mouth without needing to be arrested

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Just a doubt, the "Story Dress Level Cap Reward" is only for the Story Mode or it should appear in the Free Mode as well?

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Just found a little trick for macro dick during H-acts. Perform the LVL3 Futa mast before a fapet attacks NIshy (seems to only work with males and exclusive animations from NIshy)
Captura.PNG

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Well, if one entity is fast enough it can clip through walls and the floor; specially if the game is trying to load something (Like trying to climb a hill in a recently arrived zone)

PD: Speaking about things loading, The underground buildings gets loaded even if you don't see them? Like those boulders, half buildings, objects, poles, etc. (not the dungeons/restrooms/nest)
PD2: It's interesting to see how you managed to create such different buildings by arranging the same structures in different ways
Thnx, i had to get creative in order to optimize game's performance T^T . Most of the underground background and other map areas maintain only the big meshes which are seen from afar, the small parts and details are turned on if the player is close enough.
The map loading actually happens only while crossing the bridge towards mofu village, loading that part and unloading most of the map areas from behind.
So you can enter there by a normal way? interesting, what's supposed to be there?
Well, by entering the cave + walk a little inside, then the screen turns dark and the player is teleported inside (same as in story mode). The buggy way would be to fly over the hills somehow or to run fast thru the cave's tunnel without the screen turning dark and teleporting. I was trying to consider a fly above as a possessed harpie (for future), however i haven't got to test and polish that -.-
I remember you once did say something about wanting to add different ways to attract NPCs during the Slut job. And I was thinking about trying to reuse the "Bar Idea" system, that one where you have to interact with the Landlady and bring her into the alley. Basically it's like this:
The second way to attract them:
- If Nishy is Topless (needs to have bottom so it doesn't collide with the first way),
has <75% Dirtyness, Slut job Exp X; You can interact with a NPC and select a option to try to seduce it and Nishy will do one of her Slutly/Lewd Emotes from the Story Mode (Success based on the Hexp of Nishy).
If successful, Nishy will have to bring the NPCs into a near spot in the City marked by a blue ring (Alleys, behind the houses, and so)
<With this method you can add those complex and special animations based on Nishy SlutJob count.
Even to reuse some animations from the Story Mode such like:
the MajorxTC, Husbandxwhore (the cowgirl pose), Titjob, or even gang animations based on the Bully ones

As extra, a third way would be to let Nishy to be a wall-mouth without needing to be arrested
Interesting idea, i like the 2'nd approach. I was mostly thinking about progressing thru the story, however your approach could be applied to Free Mode. The next problems are:
1. Interactions with missing NPC (since he/she is tamed in your nest). Bring the tamed NPC to it's required spot and do the quest/interaction, substitute the NPC with something/someone else, or some other solution.
2. The nest's capacity, either to make it big enough (+ enter in the same one even from the mofu town if available entrance), or to have multiple nests (might be a bt more complex, yet it's more performance friendly).

Just a doubt, the "Story Dress Level Cap Reward" is only for the Story Mode or it should appear in the Free Mode as well?
Can be achieved only in story, as a reward for playing even after it's completed. After being earned in story mode, the dress should be available in Free mode aswell (i recall it working with new game+, not sure if it updates in current free mode's save).
Just found a little trick for macro dick during H-acts. Perform the LVL3 Futa mast before a fapet attacks NIshy (seems to only work with males and exclusive animations from NIshy)
>.< nice hack , i feel like the completed game (all eps) will still be hacked for more pseudo-content :)
"Doesn't work on females anims" : that is actually good news on my side (it would've looked very buggy). The real reason for this is that females anims has keyframes for Nishy's rod, while i didn't bother as much with males (no keyframes keeps the last position,rotation,scale). I think this would only work for first males, Ent and Kobold might've had keyframes (not sure).

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Well, by entering the cave + walk a little inside, then the screen turns dark and the player is teleported inside (same as in story mode)
That's weird, i tried to enter like that afterward but nothing happened. (I'm talking about the nest behind the Bunny Matriarch house, not the caveman's one)
Interesting idea, i like the 2'nd approach. I was mostly thinking about progressing thru the story, however your approach could be applied to Free Mode. The next problems are:
1. Interactions with missing NPC (since he/she is tamed in your nest). Bring the tamed NPC to it's required spot and do the quest/interaction, substitute the NPC with something/someone else, or some other solution.
2. The nest's capacity, either to make it big enough (+ enter in the same one even from the mofu town if available entrance), or to have multiple nests (might be a bt more complex, yet it's more performance friendly).
I mean, the original idea was that once the NPC follows Nishy and have sex with her; the NPC will restart its normal course of actions (walk around the city), not about actually taming one haha. Although my description sounds like a taming procedure tho.
About the designated places, you can label them with objects like cardboards on the floor (to depict the classic street whore) or a sign.
Can be achieved only in story, as a reward for playing even after it's completed. After being earned in story mode, the dress should be available in Free mode aswell (i recall it working with new game+, not sure if it updates in current free mode's save).
Weird, because in all the save files i have in the M/B version the dress doesn't appear. I even have a fresh one after deleting the Nymphokyun folder, and nothing.

PD: Hope you are feeling better

WeebLoop

Casual Client
While trying to see if i could force the Stallion taming animation with bugs, i got this interesting pose with futa nishy. Both animations went well and without visual bugs (it even looks like a gang pose) and seems to work with many poses (for the female).
-You need to command both the stallion and the female to follow you. The 2 of them must be very close to Nishy for this to work.

(Only works if you have a "???" in the pose chart, doesn't count with the first one)
-Command the Female to attack Nishy.
Once the pose selection chart appears press F5 and interact with the male while selecting "???", then select the pose you want and wait until the female joins.
Seems to work better with the Harpy.
Captura.PNG
As well as this trick to make a female to do special interactions
-The female and the male must be somewhat far between them, but Nishy needs to be near the male.

-Command the female to attack the male (stallion or warng) but don't select him yet.
Press F5, and while holding Shift, press Esc/

Captura.PNG

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
That's weird, i tried to enter like that afterward but nothing happened. (I'm talking about the nest behind the Bunny Matriarch house, not the caveman's one)
Oh, i was thinking about caveman's, since that was the way to get at that sign bellow. And no, there is nothing for now in Bunny's Lair, we are yet to see their Queen/Mom, and probably her reaction to the caused chaos >.> , luckily our lewd goddess was using a VPN Bunny (she cannot be tracked) >.<
I mean, the original idea was that once the NPC follows Nishy and have sex with her; the NPC will restart its normal course of actions (walk around the city), not about actually taming one haha. Although my description sounds like a taming procedure tho.
About the designated places, you can label them with objects like cardboards on the floor (to depict the classic street whore) or a sign.
Well, as a player i would really want to have Blondie or TC as my pets |3 . I might have both in the end (lured hacts and full taming for limited period or something).
Weird, because in all the save files i have in the M/B version the dress doesn't appear. I even have a fresh one after deleting the Nymphokyun folder, and nothing.
Probably a bug, i'll add it to the list
Hope you are feeling better
Yes, thank you, i'm back to work :)
While trying to see if i could force the Stallion taming animation with bugs, i got this interesting pose with futa nishy. Both animations went well and without visual bugs (it even looks like a gang pose) and seems to work with many poses (for the female).
Quite interesting indeed, makes me want to make more gang anims although those take a very long time to complete T^T .
I think we would need a special thread/place to add these...a page on website, reddit or on a discord server (haven't worked with those yet), if this place would have organic public reach (like publishing/sharing on reddit/twitter) it would be even better.

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I might have both in the end (lured hacts and full taming for limited period or something).
Oh, the Temporary Taming for the NPC sounds pretty cool. Getting one or several of them as human slaves sounds funny if you can use them for yourself or even command them to go havoc in the City and then they get released once you sleep
Quite interesting indeed, makes me want to make more gang anims although those take a very long time to complete
In the future if there is the possibility of releasing a DLC/Update just focused in animations that you did on your spare time, the wait is worth 👍

I think we would need a special thread/place to add these...a page on website, reddit or on a discord server (haven't worked with those yet), if this place would have organic public reach (like publishing/sharing on reddit/twitter) it would be even better.
One option would be making a Screen Loading Tip reminding the player about checking your links for info or extra things, so that would assure that the player will use the "Contact me" entry in the menu.
It's pretty funny to try to find ways to exploit the games systems and find crazy things to do, and with the future EP2 i think i will have even more fun like that

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Look what i got :D
Man, it took me a lot to do it in a "legal" way haha Sadly it doesn't walk in 2 legs after being captured. Now i'll try to see if i can still tame Orks

image_2023-04-19_214606571.png

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Okey, it was hard as hell since the game no longer slows down after playing too much but i did it :,,D
Do you plan to make Orks tamable in the future?

image_2023-04-19_234718515.png

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Getting one or several of them as human slaves sounds funny if you can use them for yourself or even command them to go havoc in the City and then they get released once you sleep
Nice. Will probably break the crowd system along the way -.-
In the future if there is the possibility of releasing a DLC/Update just focused in animations that you did on your spare time, the wait is worth 👍
👍 sounds like a very good idea, thnx
One option would be making a Screen Loading Tip reminding the player about checking your links for info or extra things, so that would assure that the player will use the "Contact me" entry in the menu.
Indeed, there's currently no reminder of that.
It's pretty funny to try to find ways to exploit the games systems and find crazy things to do, and with the future EP2 i think i will have even more fun like that
Rest In Piece Ep2 >.<
Look what i got :D
Man, it took me a lot to do it in a "legal" way haha Sadly it doesn't walk in 2 legs after being captured. Now i'll try to see if i can still tame Orks
Okey, it was hard as hell since the game no longer slows down after playing too much but i did it :,,D
"What? Where? How do you.."
"Shh, it's magic" >.<

I have literally no idea how you managed to tame those.

Do you plan to make Orks tamable in the future?
More of a maybe. The primary goal was to have these big monsters (Orks, Wherewolfs, Wherehogs, Minotaurs, Rhinos ...) with their own dungeons and slave cattle. Now, the player must find and sneak thru to loot treasures from them, however they can get caught and added to the cattle, which also gives boost to some extra stats (spoiler alert: Orks slaves have a boost in Inteligence, which was noticed by Horny upon giving the player an ability mission), these stats are required to enter female lairs as possessed fapets (like bunny lair).
So far that's the big plan. Taming them should be very hard, since only master tamers (like Black) can tame them, others just run or fight (like knight ordeal girls).

WeebLoop

Casual Client
"What? Where? How do you.."
"Shh, it's magic" >.<

I have literally no idea how you managed to tame those.
The bunny i tamed her after discovering that the Bunny Lair map is only available on Story Mode (i spent a lot of time trying to get there on free mode...), used the physics abuse trick and went flying over there and noticed they behave as normal bunnies.
Just tamed one and used the same trick to take her out.

The Ork was way harder that i remembered, as I said, the game no longer slows down after long sessions, so i couldn't do the trick i once told you about.
So i decided to cheat and used a speed hack to make everything slow, rape the female that appears with the zombie mode, F5, and a tamed female with almost 100% pregnancy to attack the Ork.

Sometimes the Ork took my fapet and ran away, but i did get one impregnated so waited for the birth and save-scummed until an Ork was born.

Also noticed that the Ork once it leaves the Lost Cave Zone (or after restsrting?) loses it aggressive behavior

Pd: i remember that there were special clothing for fapets, like a Hoodie for the Neko. Was that discarded content or something? (i got it after transferring a corrupted and very old save file (From when the nest wasn't added) into a laster version of the game)

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
The bunny i tamed her after discovering that the Bunny Lair map is only available on Story Mode (i spent a lot of time trying to get there on free mode...), used the physics abuse trick and went flying over there and noticed they behave as normal bunnies.
Just tamed one and used the same trick to take her out.

The Ork was way harder that i remembered, as I said, the game no longer slows down after long sessions, so i couldn't do the trick i once told you about.
So i decided to cheat and used a speed hack to make everything slow, rape the female that appears with the zombie mode, F5, and a tamed female with almost 100% pregnancy to attack the Ork.

Sometimes the Ork took my fapet and ran away, but i did get one impregnated so waited for the birth and save-scummed until an Ork was born.
Interesting, thnx for sharing ;)
Pd: i remember that there were special clothing for fapets, like a Hoodie for the Neko. Was that discarded content or something? (i got it after transferring a corrupted and very old save file (From when the nest wasn't added) into a laster version of the game)
I don't think any got discarded, they're just randomly selected as breeding traits (the only way to get them onto another specie). The hoodie belongs to harpie, which sometimes have it on, sometimes off, on breeding if hoodie it has a random on or off. I'll double check that just in case.

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I don't think any got discarded, they're just randomly selected as breeding traits (the only way to get them onto another specie). The hoodie belongs to harpie, which sometimes have it on, sometimes off, on breeding if hoodie it has a random on or off. I'll double check that just in case.
I meant an normal hoodie, like a human-like one, not the Harpy hoodie. I'll try to see if I can replicate it

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Okey, here it is. It took me a while but look, this is the hoodie i was talking about and i remember a few more as well
PD: This is from a 2019 build and besides this, i got to see the CrowdxNishy Titfuck anim on free mode and looks great 👌

hoofieneko.PNG

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Okey, here it is. It took me a while but look, this is the hoodie i was talking about and i remember a few more as well
Oh, this one, it is supposed to be more of a special dress for neko girls (originally made as a extra costume for Lay). I'll have to check the code to figure how is it spawned currently (i recall it being very rare as of sort).
PD: This is from a 2019 build and besides this, i got to see the CrowdxNishy Titfuck anim on free mode and looks great
👌
Thnx, i'm glad it looks good for the players aswell :)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Oh, this one, it is supposed to be more of a special dress for neko girls (originally made as a extra costume for Lay). I'll have to check the code to figure how is it spawned currently (i recall it being very rare as of sort).
I knew it, since it's supposed to be a rare drop.
What do you think about making it that you can get it for Nishy if you Shave a Neko(or any other fapet) with special clothes? That would be a nice hidden item

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
I knew it, since it's supposed to be a rare drop.
What do you think about making it that you can get it for Nishy if you Shave a Neko(or any other fapet) with special clothes? That would be a nice hidden item
Intriguing but baring in mind that it was hard even for you to get a neko with this dress, it would be a bit too hard for most users. I might end up with some quest and reward, or if i get any other ideas/suggestions along the way ;)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Intriguing but baring in mind that it was hard even for you to get a neko with this dress, it would be a bit too hard for most users. I might end up with some quest and reward, or if i get any other ideas/suggestions along the way ;)
That would end up being an interesting alternative. For it to be a quest/reward sounds pretty good as well.
Maybe a "Neko Hunt" mission given from a Crowd NPC, and that mission has like a fixed chance to give you the special clothing for Nish once you finish the mission.

If handled correctly it can make things more versatile and interesting for the players regarding special/hidden rewards that could work along with the "Tame 20 fapers of every kind" objective

PD: after making some tests, now i discovered why the Crowd Molesting Hacts ends in second.
It's because they get its Pleasure Gauge almost filled as effect of drinking the milk cup and during Hacts the current Male Pleasure is the start point at the beginning of the Hact.
For example: If Nishy interacts with a Stallion with 90% pleasure, the pleasure gauge at the beginning of the Hact will be at 90%. The same applies to females

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.