[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (1 Viewer)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Just curiosity, (on free mode) the game has world unlocks things based on the taming count, right?
Like the Second Slave Bar in Mofu Village that you unlock after getting 10 tamings of each species.
-There are other things after like this? specifically after surpassing the 20 taming.

Also, how is going the next project?

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Just curiosity, (on free mode) the game has world unlocks things based on the taming count, right?
World areas currently unlock by days passed count (originally was based on total taming count, but was changed later on).
15 Day - Mofu Lake area unlock.
32 Day - Wargs area (32 to give a day off after the special event)
Like the Second Slave Bar in Mofu Village that you unlock after getting 10 tamings of each species.
Actually, second Slave Bar spot also unlocks based on days (day 19), plus checking if the player has built a slave bar (the first one)
-There are other things after like this? specifically after surpassing the 20 taming.
Days based : these (the ones above) are all of the unlocks (from what i recall).
Taming Count based : shaving and dresses. I think these are all there was for taming counts.
Also, how is going the next project?
Going nice, currently a bit busy with the animations. Sorry for the lack of updates, i'll try to add some sneak peaks in a few weeks ;)

Cheers,
~NK

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Seems like if you manage to activate the FutaxSlime LVL2, Loop2 (Milking Parlor Hact) The Slime mimics Nishy Skin
PD: I didn't know that animation existed before certain bug showed it

Captura.PNG

WeebLoop

Casual Client
i got curious, do the new project will include story parts related to the main plot of SB or just will be only H and storyless?

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
i got curious, do the new project will include story parts related to the main plot of SB or just will be only H and storyless?
It's more about hentai rather then story. Experimenting with hentai simulation type genre, including a few extra twists.
The game does fit in the main storyline, just not sure how much story will players get out of it.

I was considering a future 2d platformer with Lily's side story (including her mission to the orks dungeon), but it's still in the ideas stage.

P.S.: Soon i'll start rolling the sneak peaks :)

Cheers,
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Did something happened to your blog? (nymphokyun.net)
The comment section looks messed.
PS: Merry Christmas and new year

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Did something happened to your blog? (nymphokyun.net)
The comment section looks messed.
PS: Merry Christmas and new year
Thnx for the heads up, the plugins auto updated which probably resulted in that.
Glitch was fixed.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you aswell (sorry, i was caught up several days in the development, not getting the time to check on social part)

Cheers,
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Just purchased the new game, it's so cool.
If it's possible to change the language (by using a patch/hack) if I already bought the Japanese version? :p
Also, congratulations Slavebar 2K sales!!

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Just purchased the new game, it's so cool.
If it's possible to change the language (by using a patch/hack) if I already bought the Japanese version? :p
Also, congratulations Slavebar 2K sales!!
Thank you for the nice words and for everyone's support :)
Sadly there's no localization patch support at the moment, please email me, and we'll figure something out ;)
I'm also trying the new
cheat codes
but they doesn't activate in SB. I don't get the "=" part
Tap the "=" (located on left side of Backspace), then the letter, then the number (again located above QWERT letters). I just tested, works without any issues. It might be a different language or the keyboard language set in settings.

Inform me if there's still an issue ;)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Thank you for the nice words and for everyone's support :)
Sadly there's no localization patch support at the moment, please email me, and we'll figure something out ;)

Tap the "=" (located on left side of Backspace), then the letter, then the number (again located above QWERT letters). I just tested, works without any issues. It might be a different language or the keyboard language set in settings.

Inform me if there's still an issue ;)
You are right, i had to change my keyboard location. (you should leave a note about that) thanks

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Greetings, i think I've found something that could help you with the implementation of the EP 2 as a update instead of making a new app.
Maybe you have already thought about this, but have you thought about making the EP 2 (and further EPs) as a Injectable Mod? I mean, like a folder with data that makes use of a .exe/script to inject the new content's data into the main SB folder.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Greetings, i think I've found something that could help you with the implementation of the EP 2 as a update instead of making a new app.
Maybe you have already thought about this, but have you thought about making the EP 2 (and further EPs) as a Injectable Mod? I mean, like a folder with data that makes use of a .exe/script to inject the new content's data into the main SB folder.
Well, everything in data folder would still need to be updated since game compilation usually makes bundle files for used resources (shaders, 3d objects, textures..) . Or if external (unity's asset bundles) will still require extra updates for the main game to know how to use/apply these bundles.
As to making the new episode as a mod, i think that's a whole different procedure then directly making the game (since you're using other tools to hack , extract and compile back the application).
From a developer side, it's best to work with what i'm used to, so the game might still come as stand alone. But i'll get to that closer to the release i guess.

Thnx for the suggestion ;)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Fair enough. Things should end up going better in what you are used to. But that would mean that the next ep will be the same free mode (with the new things added) and a different story mode? or how do you plan to make it? I'm interested.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Indeed, this is a peculiar situation. So far possible outcomes are :
1. Same free mode + new stuff (maybe added support for previous saves from Ep 1).
2. Continued free mode : since it had a story at the start which didn't really progress, i could start from further along the way (same as story will probably be).
3. Different story branch : based on a different situation Nishy could end up in a similar situation (parallel world/timeline). Or different char's story (Blondie, Black ..)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I see. Thanks for the answers. I'm interested to see how this EP2 will come out, I've see several Unity Blogs about making DLC content and interestingly it seems (relatively) as simple as updating/patching the main game scripts with the DLC's frozen code and just making the DLC a pack with assets/resources ready to pasted in the main folder.
Anyways, good luck with this new project.
PD: Kudos to you for your success and constant support in the BBC game 🎉

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
it seems (relatively) as simple as updating/patching the main game scripts with the DLC's frozen code and just making the DLC a pack with assets/resources ready to pasted in the main folder.
Nice, i'll need to update my knowledge just in case. DLC's are usually just frozen/hidden functionality, so kind of yes.
All in all, i'll see what fits best when the game will be closer to release ;)
Anyways, good luck with this new project.
PD: Kudos to you for your success and constant support in the BBC game 🎉
Thnx, gladly with everyone's support we managed to fix most of the issues.

Finally my games are getting stable T^T

P.S.: If you have any new bug reports feel free to send them.

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Nice, i'll need to update my knowledge just in case. DLC's are usually just frozen/hidden functionality, so kind of yes.
All in all, i'll see what fits best when the game will be closer to release ;)
Luckily Unity has one the best user friendly storage of libraries and tutorials. Plus since the compiled scripts doesn't use to weigh much, by only removing the assets and levels until purchased it will be more convenient for players to keep everything in one folder. Like when you used to release Patreon.vers and Public.vers.
I know you will make it the best way possible 👍
Thnx, gladly with everyone's support we managed to fix most of the issues.

Finally my games are getting stable T^T

P.S.: If you have any new bug reports feel free to send them.
To be honest, i haven't seen any of the bugs reported in neither of my three devices (pc, phone and low specs phone). Every Bug reported in your Itch is not existant for me, even when i try to recreate them.
The only one would be that bug that doesn't let you complete the last mission that appears after completing the first bunch of daily missions. (I bought the Dlsite ver)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
I know you will make it the best way possible 👍
Thnx
The only one would be that bug that doesn't let you complete the last mission that appears after completing the first bunch of daily missions. (I bought the Dlsite ver)
Hmm, it's probably something related to that certain mission that you currently have. Could you provide a screenshot or details on that mission ?

Also, feel free to inform me if there are any bug reports on SB (i think you said something about customizations not working after one of the special events)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.