[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (4 Viewers)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Of course, they should be fappetes.

Kinda sad Nishy can't have offspring. It shouldn't be so.
at least, as something useful would be that you can give a easier use to the "Incest" mechanic now that Nishy can be a parent.
Since it's kinda weird how it works because it's ask for a 75% aroused fapet to do a special animation.
Plus it makes me wonder how the Accessories heritage will work with Nishy Offspring

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Making tests, just discovered that you can call fairies and spiders with the "Multi Call". It's this intended?
imagen_2022-06-01_160854454.png

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Is anyone else having issues with DL site? I can't seem to buy with PayPal. Wird
Dlsite recently added an option to buy points through AmazonPay, so whenever you want to make a purchase you have to search for the PayPal option.
Recently bought something, so it was weird to not see the PayPal option at first
Look
Screenshot_20220608-104145-034.png

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Purchase with points is the only way (for now) to get payment access on PayPal and other popular payment options, as you purchase website cash (points) rather then products. Which can later on be used for any purchases.

I'm assuming this is done as a workaround for Paypal's (and probably others) NSFW policies, as they do not allow their service to be used for direct purchase of adult content (hence how Patreon didn't allow paypal on nsfw projects).
Purchasing points is a different thing, since it can be used to shop throught the whole dlsite (not just 18+ stuff). So in theory, purchasing points doesn't strictly equal 18+ content. Well, at least that's my perspective on this system.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Thanks, it worked!
Happy to support you. (just give me Nishy offspring adn futa fappetes!)
Neat, glad it worked, and thnx for your support. I'll think about offspring and futa fapets (altough i'd really want them to be progressive learned in next episode..sadly not sure when that'll be T^T ).

You might to put the game up on itch.io.
Most likely i'll get it published there aswell at some point, i'm trying to go with other options first tho (dlsite's exclusive + they offer some piracy protection , steam hopefully).

Cheers,
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I'll think about offspring and futa fapets (altough i'd really want them to be progressive learned in next episode.
As some of way of test, you can try to add the "Furanari Mode" into the Book as a Skill.
So that way can be teachable to a Slime and maybe creating other requirements, like giving her a few dildos before she can activate futa, and see how it works

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Neat, glad it worked, and thnx for your support. I'll think about offspring and futa fapets (altough i'd really want them to be progressive learned in next episode..sadly not sure when that'll be T^T ).

I'm talking free mode.... or the new "Free" Mode (that is actually story-less, not free)
At least a cheat to enable it or something.

Regarding futa fappetes - di you think of implementing them as natural occurence (some event happens and they start appearing) or palyer-controled on (for eaxmple, magic food you cna create and throfor fappet to eat an grow dick)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
At least a cheat to enable it or something.
Seems ok, although i never tried turning other females to futa (that'll be interesting >.< )

Regarding futa fappetes - di you think of implementing them as natural occurence (some event happens and they start appearing) or palyer-controled on (for eaxmple, magic food you cna create and throfor fappet to eat an grow dick)
Natural occurrence (a rare fapet's type will have futa by default) and breeding , maybe rare grow (for now thinking: parasite type (as happened in story), and maybe some rare pricey potion).

Skalkaya

Potential Patron
Did your Wordpress get nuked? Was just checking for updates and the site's throwing an error message when you try to access it.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
banner_2-1024x154.png

Hello everyone,

The new SlaveBar M (monster) version was released on Itch.IO :

Differences between B (dlsite) version and M (itch.io) version :
  • Hound and Stallion skin
  • Credits: (M) Futa == (B) no futa
  • Story dress reward (Level Cap quest) : [M] Yuri (bunny) dress == Village woman’s dress
  • Title options dildos skin
  • Nishy’s skin: [M] sun tan == pearl white
  • Harpy attack h animation
  • Stallion max h level blow job anim ending
  • [M] Uncensored by default == Censored
Note :
- the save files are cross-compatible with both versions, however they might have visual issues (especially for owned hounds and stallions).
- Itch.IO has a max limit filesize of 1GB which is why the archive is split into more parts. All must be downloaded to the same folder then the exe file must be launched, to extract the game. I’m currently trying to contact them on this topic, if it’ll work out then i’ll edit the itch page accordingly.

Also, Update 1.3 is now available on the above sites (M - itch.io and B - DLSite.com) .

Update_1-3-banner-1024x154.png

// New in version 1.3

– New Game + : restart a fresh FreeMode slot with several boosts (tame count retained from original slot yet clamped to 9, player’s exp increases at 2x rate)
creates a copy onto an available free slot, doesn’t overwrite or delete the original one.
requirements: finished story mode, player’s lvl 20 or above in free mode
Use: Navigate to the target slot at slot selection popup (game start or reload from title screen) > Press 1 key > Confirm
Added entry in Book’s Help regarding this feature (in free mode)

– Being able to crawl faster by holding Shift (while crouched)
– [story] Enable to buy Double Dildos from the BagHead store, once you get out of the Ork Dungeon (for easier progress)
– [story] Reduced the Shy state effect after Ork Dungeon : ignoring panties (if on,off,teared)
– [story] Black Barn : carrot and h card pickup seems unclear — added helpers
- Lots of bug fixes

The full list of all update details can be checked on the official page :

Cheers,
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Another success!! Now managed to discover a way (manual bugs again xd) to repeat the Wild Rape Harpy Animation. it even works with other females :D
image_2022-10-14_142049763.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.