[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (2 Viewers)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello,

- "crashes" : i'm currently working on further optimisation of the game, hopefully this will solve most of the crashes (as it seems to be mainly based on resources saturation, and Unity's garbage collection managment).

- "d3d11.dll" : emm, no..it was years since i've had that problem, all i can say is google it (which..didn't seem to help much, as it turned out x_x ). Nobody else reported this tho.

- "because I'm passing myself laughing constantly through this" i can relate to this >.<

- "Blue screen..... PC off restart....." x) , should try to put Nishy repeat this >.<

- "playing on a laptop from 2011....no crash yet" : sweet ;)

//

The update should hopefully arrive in about 2 weeks (if everything sticks to the plan).

I hope everyone is ok.

Everyone be healthy and stay safe,
~NK

Mactalisker

Potential Patron
Hello,

- "crashes" : i'm currently working on further optimisation of the game, hopefully this will solve most of the crashes (as it seems to be mainly based on resources saturation, and Unity's garbage collection managment).

- "d3d11.dll" : emm, no..it was years since i've had that problem, all i can say is google it (which..didn't seem to help much, as it turned out x_x ). Nobody else reported this tho.

- "because I'm passing myself laughing constantly through this" i can relate to this >.<

- "Blue screen..... PC off restart....." x) , should try to put Nishy repeat this >.<

- "playing on a laptop from 2011....no crash yet" : sweet ;)

//

The update should hopefully arrive in about 2 weeks (if everything sticks to the plan).

I hope everyone is ok.

Everyone be healthy and stay safe,
~NK
I would post the crash reports but...PC away for repair. But it was always either d3d11.dll or sb_201130.exe causing some access violation. No idea why it was happening for me. And yeah that d3d11.dll is like I said myself something I haven't seen since Skyrim. That's when I last had an issue with it.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello everyone, awesome news here - the game is finally released and available on DLSite
Please test the demo before considering purchase (to confirm compatibility with your machine).

PromoPoster_Logo.jpg

Everyone thank you, for all the inspiring and constructive support.
(first post updated)

Cheers ^.^
~NK

Last edited:

xXMissKittyXx

Potential Patron
I have played your game it fun

Nothing much but I cannot see the dick and verging because of the censoring and if I see form image I can see that they don't have it? Are there a way to turn of the censoring or unlist lower it so i doesn't cover the whole lower part

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Congrats on getting Act1 finished!
The game is getting better and better!

A few more comment from yours truly:

- the whole bunny village quest chain - Put an auto-save after you switch bodies back. (there's even a bed there, but you can't use it!?) I got zombified on my way back and as a zombie you don't loose stamina and can't sleep(open house, use bed). So basically have to re-do everything.

- Free mode isn't really free anymore when you have to unlock everything.

- Raising bar reputation in free mode to unlock Futa is a chore. Even more so since half the town generated with an ent fetish. Almost no bunnies or sheep. Perhaps a weighted generation method that more common fappetes are a more common fetish? EDIT: It seems to change weekly so no big deal

- allow female fappetes to attack/assault females. Also on arousal.

- A few ideas for story mode:
- revenge on the bro trio (sic the guards on them)
- revenge on the mayor (destroy his reputation)

BUGS?

- get items quests do not work. Throwing the item at the NPC does not complete the quest
- in FreeMode, you can get NPC quests that are still locked.. like molesting

CRITICISM:
- Womb bags. Just seem like a bad idea mechanically. You are basically stuck with a fappet that cannot be interact with and just sits there in your nest. Whats the point? Might as well just remove them completely.
You could change the womb bag to require a fappete as a relay (the wopmb is a temporary storage, or range extender, or homing beacon), so you still need to put in a fapette, but the fapette still functions as normal. Might have to add a special effect/icon to mark it.

- Nest. It's too small (in size/volume). I suggest scaling it up.
Possibly re-designing to be a nicer place (it looks like a dungeon) with more upgrades. Like a skylight in the center (for nice light and fresh air)... perhaps a tree in the middle (that grows fruit?). Some grass?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Casual Client
CRITICISM:
- Womb bags. Just seem like a bad idea mechanically. You are basically stuck with a fappet that cannot be interact with and just sits there in your nest. Whats the point? Might as well just remove them completely.
You could change the womb bag to require a fappete as a relay (the wopmb is a temporary storage, or range extender, or homing beacon), so you still need to put in a fapette, but the fapette still functions as normal. Might have to add a special effect/icon to mark it.

Possibly re-designing to be a nicer place (it looks like a dungeon) with more upgrades. Like a skylight in the center (for nice light and fresh air)... perhaps a tree in the middle (that grows fruit?). Some grass?
First i wanna say Congratulations for the almost 1000 sales!!

I agree regarding the WBag thing, having a non-interactable fapets (what cannot be feed) is a bit troublesome (specifically for the multi-call, attack system). Maybe if you could store those kind of fapets outside of the nest, like, by paying money to Black to take care of them? (it would be good to store disposable fapets like cow, sheep since you need +25 of each to tame other fapets).

The idea of a inventory expansion is nice, it saved me a lot of time to be able to carry 30 dildos/condoms/food at once, but a way to deal with the affected fapet would be nice, at least to store them in cages as in the ork dungeon so they can be sustained in a corner.

Regarding to the Nest Size, also agree with that.
In my case i would like to suggest a way to change the design of the nest at will, like by unlocking different models and designs for it ex: Big Nest, Grass Nest, Ork-Like Nest (this would be useful with 2 building palaces at each side, 2 or 3 at the bottom, cages and feed stations)
This nest topic is relevant now for the amount of fapets actually available plus those that are possibly incoming for the next chapter plus the more customization for the player better for them.

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Also i would like to give my thoughts about the game right now after like +40 hours playing the Chapter 1.
The Good:
-The game optimization (compared to the old) is excellent, there were any game crash, even by having +10 H acts at a time. The only problem i have is with those frozen frames after entering a new zone.

-H acts and H stuff, good as always, specially with those new ones added, if you could make a just animation focused update, since it's the principal appeal of the game.

-The Story Mode is pretty enjoyable, the way the characters are developed plus the goofiness of the MC and the Theater Mode it's helpful to rewind the H acts.

-The quality of life (aka how well the game treats the player) has improved pretty well the teleport to the Second Town, the inventory (Finally!), the Stamina devolution plus the quick taming was pretty useful to capture several fapets in the same day

The Bad:
-The way to unlock skills and functions at the begging of the Free Mode is kinda troublesome (the futanari mode hurted me) specially for those who are used to have everything already unlocked, like old players or people that lost their progress.
I get the point of all of that, since is intended to work as a "How to progress" for the player, I'd like to suggest to lower a bit the necessary amount of "NPC missions, Bar reputation" to unlock things.

-Having to wait to unlock Map areas, at the beginning i didn't pay to much attention to that, since the Mofu Lake was "quick" to unlock, but, the Mofu Swamp did take a excessive amount of time to get it open (or at least that was how I felt it)
Shorting it a bit would be helpful.

-How tiresome things can get, this goes specifically to Taming, because the principal way to unlock things in free mode is by taming +20 of each fapet. So you have to repeat it over and over again, some way to speed up things would be great (like the speed control i suggested).

Suggestions:
-Everything a fapet can do, the MC and the other fapets can do it too.
Like the usage of Dildos, Condoms, and other objects by the MC, and this is connected to how the H-Cards are supposed to work, since they are showed as a basis for the Sex capability of the MC but is barely touched.
There are only 2 H cards (3 if you count the Halloween one) related to Sex-usage objects,
but what about the Double Dildo or the Tako? Those 2 objects could be used by MC for personal pleasure or against others like,
-The MC attaching the dildo and using it as a mastubation tool or against other females besides the Sheep
-The MC attaching a Tako on her dick or in the dick of other males
These kind of interactions might be necessary for a game like this.

-Special H-Acts (shift+enter anims) and changing the repeated H-Acts anims.
In this case by trying to give a special interaction of the MC with all the fapets will be a nice addition, you can use those animations that were not selected/used. Practically because there are already 3 of them which have that capability, for example:
(Harpy=footjob)
(Kelpie= that dick grabbing Nishy tries to do to wild)
(neko=dick cleaning)
The same goes to those fapets with reused H anims.

It's not necessary that you do any of the things I've mentioned here, but these are things you should take in mind at the moment of creating the Second Chapter of the game so you can create a better environment for the players, Also remember to expand and work with the systems and mechanics you already have so that way you can avoid to make things seems empty or forgotten like the H-Cards, besides that everything is perfect in my opinion.

That's all, good luck with the Steam Release

Skalkaya

Potential Patron
Hey there, picked up the game on DLSite a while back and have been enjoying it, to the point where I think it might actually be priced too low.

Anyways, I've made an account here to cry for help since I've run into a problem with the "Boring Filler" quest.

I've been trying to complete the quest and move on in the game for a couple days, but it seems like each time I try I find a new bug that makes me have to start from the beginning of the section.

From memory, I so far have:
- Broken movement as the Bunny: I've found that some parts of the cave geometry will get you stuck as a rabbit, and my first instinct is to jump. The problem is that jumping while stuck on geometry sometimes puts the player into a bugged out jumping state where they can never land, only gain altitude. You cannot F5 in this section either, or you will lose the ability to sprint and jump. This happens most often in the "doorway" models near the taming spot in the caves, and very rarely on the slopes on the way to TC.

- Made it out of bounds in the caves: Because of some unfortunate loading points in the caves, sprinting through them can often put you inside a wall. I have found that you can sometimes recover from this as Nishy if you have the tamed rabbit follow you and interact with it. The bigger issue is when this happens as a Rabbit, as you cannot F5 or you lose control of your character as I mentioned before.
^This could be because I have the game on a mechanical drive instead of an SSD. I will test this.

- Had Nishy's body fail to load in when you are supposed to return to your body from the Rabbit village: I've got no idea on what's up with this one. Sometimes it will load in fine, sometimes it won't load in even after leaving and returning.

-Had my interact function and command menu break: This was the most frustrating one, since this happened on the first attempt where Nishy's body actually loaded in properly. I tried to use the bed in the caves to make a save, and was unable. I thought this was intentional, since it was during a story event and just kept going. After making it all the way back to my home, I tried to open the door and was unable. I realized then that I also couldn't use the sleep command from the menu.

Overall this section just feels like it either needs a couple checkpoints or a once-over to knock out some bugs.
If it helps at all, I've backed up my save that was made right before the ASCII code lock, which is right before the section that's giving me hell.

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
More comments:

- Bring a fappet quest is ALSO broken. It registers as wrong type. What this basically means that 50% of crowd quests are unsolvable

- Futa Nishy should be able to do vaginal (and impregnate) every fappete. Milking should count for EXP and pregnancy too (but lower chances/score). I HATE anal, but love catgirls, and anal being the only option for futa Nishy is torture. A selection of valid animation is needed.

- catgirl dick-sucking animation (adjusted pussylicking)

- nest threesomes: for exmaple, while a catgirl eat you out, antoher horn fappete might eat er.

- can't find item cards in Free Mode. Looked everywhere, found only carrot!!!! Taming is generally tiresome and super-gated even in free mode. There should be more than 1 way to tame, or at the very least less restrictions. For example: taming a harpy requires cum on face - but you can only get that from wild stallion!
Why can't futa nishy use her own cum for a filled condom? Just have it that in futa mode she puts the condom on her cock, and gets a filled condom on cumming, and in female mode she puts in in vagina. Immediately you made catching harpies, nekos and slimes easier.

- females molesting non-futa Nishy. You already have animations for it (Black and TC)

- random NPC crowds gender ratio settings (you can set most o be female or male)

- since humans are super rare in this world, shouldn't human milk have far higher value? But you can have that kick in later in game, since most probably don't realize she isn't an elf. Only when she becomes more known and the truth comes out.

- Last few missions of story mode feel rushed. I hope they re placeholders, because 3 missions in a row that are "upgrade your bar" when the story showers me in reputation point is silly.

WeebLoop

Casual Client
. Milking should count for EXP and pregnancy too (but lower chances/score).
Weird, i tested it now and Milking Parlor anims increases the pregnancy gauge a little bit each time it finishes and "Mount" H-EXP, or you are talking about general experience?
(tested with FutaNishy x Female also)
I HATE anal, but love catgirls, and anal being the only option for futa Nishy is torture. A selection of valid animation is needed.
That would be easily solved by marking FutaNishy as "Male" since she has a Dick, hence making it a target-able objective by females and enabling the Cross-Posses menu (the problem are the animations tho)
- can't find item cards in Free Mode. Looked everywhere, found only carrot!!!! Taming is generally tiresome and super-gated even in free mode.
By talking with the NPCs (TC & Black) you will get directions/Hints of where are the H-Cards, plus if you pay some coins to the Blacksmith he will tell you where every Chest is
There should be more than 1 way to tame, or at the very least less restrictions.
This has a solution, the "Quick Tamin". But that mechanic is only for "end game" stuff since it requires to have +12 stamina, it can be balanced with the "Stamina Refund" system.
The only problem is that it requires a high amount of tamings of each fapet to be useful with quick taming. If instead of asking for "X amount of Each fapet to be tamed", actually it asks for "X amount of Total Tamings" it would be more reliable.
Also by interacting and starting H acts with Wild Males by yourself (except Hound and Stallion) you will tame them directly without needing to do any procedure.
Also I see making different ways to tame the same fapet unnecessary and hard, since it's likely that it will need to create or directly remake the IA of the affected fapets, but ways to speed the tamings would be appreciated (specially for most of the females since they are slow to tame)
For example: taming a harpy requires cum on face - but you can only get that from wild stallion!
Kepie can perform blowjobs if you masturbate in front of him.
Also talking about the cum of the face, some way to clean the cum of the MC body would be appreciated because those Harpies are a nuisance if you are trying to tame other fapets and by chance you have cum on your head (failed a lot of taming because Harpies attacked my wild females or me, a like this interaction with harpies as some way of challenge/difficulty) And the cum stains accumulates over the clothes and the only way to get rid of it is by restating the game.
A shower or bathtub would be nice, or at least making that after sleeping the MC cleans herself
since humans are super rare in this world, shouldn't human milk have far higher value? But you can have that kick in later in game, since most probably don't realize she isn't an elf. Only when she becomes more known and the truth comes out.
That sounds interesting, but literally everyone thinks/sees that Nishy is a Low-Life (recently grow/evolved fapet) except Black and the Lamia knows that Nishy is a Human,
plus there is another Human roaming in the world so until she does something notorious it would be unlikely that Humans will get known

Mactalisker

Potential Patron
Weird, i tested it now and Milking Parlor anims increases the pregnancy gauge a little bit each time it finishes and "Mount" H-EXP, or you are talking about general experience?

That would be easily solved by marking FutaNishy as "Male" since she has a Dick, hence making it a target-able objective by females and enabling the Cross-Posses menu (the problem are the animations tho)

By talking with the NPCs (TC & Black) you will get directions/Hints of where are the H-Cards, plus if you pay some coins to the Blacksmith he will tell you where every Chest is

This has a solution, the "Quick Tamin". But that mechanic is only for "end game" stuff since it requires to have +12 stamina, it can be balanced with the "Stamina Refund" system.
The only problem is that it requires a high amount of tamings of each fapet to be useful with quick taming. If instead of asking for "X amount of Each fapet to be tamed", actually it asks for "X amount of Total Tamings" it would be more reliable.
Also by interacting and starting H acts with Wild Males by yourself (except Hound and Stallion) you will tame them directly without needing to do any procedure.
Also I see making different ways to tame the same fapet unnecessary and hard, since it's likely that it will need to create or directly remake the IA of the affected fapets, but ways to speed the tamings would be appreciated (specially for most of the females since they are slow to tame)

Kepie can perform blowjobs if you masturbate in front of him.
Also talking about the cum of the face, some way to clean the cum of the MC body would be appreciated because those Harpies are a nuisance if you are trying to tame other fapets and by chance you have cum on your head (failed a lot of taming because Harpies attacked my wild females or me, a like this interaction with harpies as some way of challenge/difficulty) And the cum stains accumulates over the clothes and the only way to get rid of it is by restating the game.
A shower or bathtub would be nice, or at least making that after sleeping the MC cleans herself

That sounds interesting, but literally everyone thinks/sees that Nishy is a Low-Life (recently grow/evolved fapet) except Black and the Lamia knows that Nishy is a Human,
plus there is another Human roaming in the world so until she does something notorious it would be unlikely that Humans will get known
If I remember right once you get atleast 1 fapet to lvl 15 will unlock attack options. you can then use focus (middle mouse) on the fapet you want to use then hold right mouse for options. There should be option for attack. Select nishy and pick a position from the other female fapets you've caught. Kelpie-Bunny is good for facial.

Edit: Sry not lvl 15 but tame 15 of atleast 1 species

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor

I keep milking my catgirls, but the pregnancy gauge hasn't budged an inch. I did impregnate a slime and sheep, but ALL hatching fails, no matter how many times I try.

I would suggest openeing all applicable (catgirl would be aplicable to cow, since she also has a long tail... let's call it longtail_anal) poses to everyone, so you can choose from a menu.
Also, making a vaginal variant of the animation is easy - copy the same animation, lower Nishy hips a bit. Done.

Speaking of animations, cowgirl, blowjob (again, catgirl can be used as base...you can have variants easily) and others are needed.

Did that. Their clues are mostly useless. Searched all areas, still didn't find condom H-card. Found a million chests, but they all contained either coins or a recepie that I already bought from Black.

I'd prefer more freedom in aquireing components for taming and approached. Right now it is TERRIBLY gated.

OTHER NOTES:
- a taming spot right next to your house

- perhaps increase in taming spot range with level?

- sex job is utterly useless. You can get maybe 180 per job, and a single job can fill your crime meter by over 60%. If you are lucky, you might be able to do 3-4 jobs before the guards hit you with a ever increasing fine that starts at 2000$. You can also take the punishment, but 3 days pass and all fappetes have their essence drain, so now you have to run around gathering food to feed them. Annoying. Oh, the beg skill unlocks REALLY late in free mode, so that's terrible balance right there.
What I would suggest is the following:
---- crime lowers a bit every day
---- other way to lower crime?
---- a way to lure potential customers away from the streets and into alleys and more private places. Maybe if Nishy masturbates, the crowd NPC might follow her (instead of teleporting to slap). That way you it might actually be worth it.

- what is the purpose of the wooden horse upgrade? Is it supposed to train the fappete? Doesn't seem effective at all.

- pissing is annoying. Far too fast. The speed at which it builds up should be cut in half.

- entering the toilet on the male side if futa and using the captured fappetes on that side

- another possible punishment - being tied to a chari that leaves Nishy on the back, ready to take both a penis or a vagina (in futa mode, female can ride her)....also her mouth would also be open for vagina/penis. Could be public stocks somewhere?

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
More suggestions:
- Milking parlor without a bucket equipped works as breeding stall (pregnancy bonus)?

- pregnancy working normally (% chance on every vaginal), the pregnancy bar would auto-fill over the next few days.

-auto-pump upgrade - milk from the bucket is automatically pumped inot the collector next to the milking stall

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I keep milking my catgirls, but the pregnancy gauge hasn't budged an inch. I did impregnate a slime and sheep, but ALL hatching fails, no matter how many times I try.
that's weird, maybe a bug?. Also i think the dev already answered the "All MC Hatching fails" because Nishy genitals were contaminated by the Lamia poison, so she cannot breed nothing but parasites, so, until the Story progress until a point where that poison is removed it will not be possible
I would suggest openeing all applicable (catgirl would be aplicable to cow, since she also has a long tail... let's call it longtail_anal) poses to everyone, so you can choose from a menu.
Also, making a vaginal variant of the animation is easy - copy the same animation, lower Nishy hips a bit. Done.

Speaking of animations, cowgirl, blowjob (again, catgirl can be used as base...you can have variants easily) and others are needed.
sounds like a good idea, by reusing the animation's poses to create a different one, but in the past I've managed to make a female to use animations from other females (ex: a neko doing a paizuri to a cow) and it doesn't look good, since the body rigging + the body physics doesn't match with other females bodies, for example look how stretched a neko breasts looks when doing a cow animation that involves breast folding or sucking
Did that. Their clues are mostly useless. Searched all areas, still didn't find condom H-card. Found a million chests, but they all contained either coins or a recepie that I already bought from Black.
really? the first time both of them told me about the Condom Hcard where the exact direction "go to the entrance and go to the left path until you find it" (or something like that)
OTHER NOTES:
- a taming spot right next to your house
I also thought that, it would be useful, specifically for those wild fapets near your house so you can save time from running to the forest
- perhaps increase in taming spot range with level?
oh, that's sounds interesting, maybe finding recipes or something to upgrade the Taming Spots and enhancing their effects sounds funny. Like captured fapets have more levels (instead of starting with lvl 2-3 directly it has lvl 10) and so
What I would suggest is the following:
---- crime lowers a bit every day (
---- other way to lower crime?
1) sounds good
2) a way to lower the crime rate is by drinking the guards pee (by using the beg skill), it's pretty easy to do since those 2 urinates very often .
- what is the purpose of the wooden horse upgrade? Is it supposed to train the fappete? Doesn't seem effective at all.
In base what I've see, it enables more animations with the object, after upgrading it a few levels you will see some kind of white button, if you interact multiple times with it or the wooden horse the animation and it speed will change.
Also by "Training" it refers to how broken (sex addict) the fapet is, you can see it by watching the "Broken" gauge in your fapet profile
- pissing is annoying. Far too fast. The speed at which it builds up should be cut in half.
Agree, it's annoying to have to stop what are you doing just to pee oftentimes, or if you forget about it during a kobold/neko/ent taming it will make fail because the character stops to remind you about peeing or directly starts walking slow
- pregnancy working normally (% chance on every vaginal), the pregnancy bar would auto-fill over the next few days.
auto filling pregnancy? that would be troublesome, if your fapets or even worse The MC gets slowly pregnant over the days without you wanting it, it would create unwanted breedings and unnecessary amounts of eggs inside your nest.
I'd rather have it to decrease every day plus other ways to reduce the pregnancy gauge would be better
-auto-pump upgrade - milk from the bucket is automatically pumped inot the collector next to the milking stall
that's sound good, that way you can directly let the fapets do it constantly without needing to stop them to fill the Cum-Container after every ejaculation

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello everyone, sorry for my absence (i wasn't getting email notifications for some reason)

Thank you for all provided support and suggestions.

- allow female fappetes to attack/assault females. Also on arousal.
- it is possible with 'broken' (full Break Gauge) female fapets. Will probably be easier in next episode.
CRITICISM:

- i'll probably remove all wbag inserted limitations to solve first.
- 'Nest' interesting ideas, however it will probably remain for next episode, remaking nest building system and reintegrating all elements will take time.
First i wanna say Congratulations for the almost 1000 sales!!
- Thnx, a bit slowly but we're getting there
-Having to wait to unlock Map areas, at the beginning i didn't pay to much attention to that, since the Mofu Lake was "quick" to unlock, but, the Mofu Swamp did take a excessive amount of time to get it open (or at least that was how I felt it)
Shorting it a bit would be helpful.
- The whole wait part is meant to keep player in-game until 1-2 special events kick in (to not miss them, yet keep those as a surprise). I'll probably cut the wait in half for all of these.
Suggestions:
-Everything a fapet can do, the MC and the other fapets can do it too.
Like the usage of Dildos, Condoms, and other objects by the MC, and this is connected to how the H-Cards are supposed to work, since they are showed as a basis for the Sex capability of the MC but is barely touched.
There are only 2 H cards (3 if you count the Halloween one) related to Sex-usage objects,
but what about the Double Dildo or the Tako? Those 2 objects could be used by MC for personal pleasure or against others like,
-The MC attaching the dildo and using it as a mastubation tool or against other females besides the Sheep
-The MC attaching a Tako on her dick or in the dick of other males
These kind of interactions might be necessary for a game like this.
- Neat ideas. Telling the truth, i wanted to do more skills and more h-cards (for about every item if i had the time), yet it was taking too much extra time while the game didn't felt like progressing much. Hopefully they'll be up in next episode.
That's all, good luck with the Steam Release
- Thnx, i hope it works out.
I've run into a problem with the "Boring Filler" quest.
- I'll try to further increase the in-wall colliders (sadly i don't of any way to figure if char passed thru or not), and solve the unstuck (F5) for bun posses.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
- catgirl dick-sucking animation (adjusted pussylicking)
- i'd prefer more unique poses, but i'll see what i can do
- nest threesomes: for exmaple, while a catgirl eat you out, antoher horn fappete might eat er.
- nice idea, justa heads up : gang animations (with more then 2 partners) take more time to make.
- can't find item cards in Free Mode. Looked everywhere, found only carrot!!!! Taming is generally tiresome and super-gated even in free mode. There should be more than 1 way to tame, or at the very least less restrictions. For example: taming a harpy requires cum on face - but you can only get that from wild stallion!
- Condom h card will be moved to Mofu Lake (should be easier to find there and faster accesible)
Why can't futa nishy use her own cum for a filled condom? Just have it that in futa mode she puts the condom on her cock, and gets a filled condom on cumming, and in female mode she puts in in vagina. Immediately you made catching harpies, nekos and slimes easier.
- hmm, i didn't thought of that (probably because earlier it required specific cum, from certain males). Sounds interesting, but might take a little to get implemented (let's hope parasite cum won't have any side effects on them -.- ).
- General taming counter would probably mean redoing the easiest one (hence Kelipe) until a high threshold is grinded, which doesn't feel much like proeficiency as a tamer (knowing/understanding how to tame better same type of fapets). I'll lower those thresholds
- as a side effect, Nishy's hard breath (if she watches other h acts while touching herself) also makes her a target.
- clearing the face covers : sleep sounds nice i guess, and upon cleaning (dirty stat) if reaching bellow 10% maybe.
- indeed that would work, altough i tend to want a bit more details out of animations (vaginal to deform the belly on inserts/thrusts and on finish). I'll see if i get there.
I'd prefer more freedom in aquireing components for taming and approached. Right now it is TERRIBLY gated.
- maybe some higher priced items which can make things easier..not sure. Playing as Black would be nice, one whip and we're good >.<
a way to lure potential customers away from the streets and into alleys and more private places. Maybe if Nishy masturbates, the crowd NPC might follow her (instead of teleporting to slap)
- actually that was the original idea, yet it wasn't working out (too many bugs), so i stopped at this. I'll try to make it work in the future.
- another possible punishment - being tied to a chari that leaves Nishy on the back, ready to take both a penis or a vagina (in futa mode, female can ride her)....also her mouth would also be open for vagina/penis. Could be public stocks somewhere?
- +1, nice idea (gives me flashbacks from some eroge bad ends >.> ). I was considering something close to this in toilet (with door open) and Nishy to be equipped to that (inspired by 'Dropout').
- that was supposed to be the final upgrade of the milking parlor, yet there's a segment inbetween which i must cover (and it requires story...quite close to the start of episode 2).
oh, that's sounds interesting, maybe finding recipes or something to upgrade the Taming Spots and enhancing their effects sounds funny. Like captured fapets have more levels (instead of starting with lvl 2-3 directly it has lvl 10) and so
- quite interesting ideas, i'll add them to my list ^.^
Agree, it's annoying to have to stop what are you doing just to pee oftentimes, or if you forget about it during a kobold/neko/ent taming it will make fail because the character stops to remind you about peeing or directly starts walking slow
- i'll try to lower the fill speed, altough that won't really help much. I'm usually trying to get in a hact when near that point, since it auto skips it. I'll try to think of a way..consumable..procedure..?

Again, thank you everyone for the provided support

P.S.: If i don't respond for some time, feel free to send me a mail
Cheers ^.^
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
- i'd prefer more unique poses, but i'll see what i can do
So that means it's more likely to have male-based cross posses for FutaNishy?
- General taming counter would probably mean redoing the easiest one (hence Kelipe) until a high threshold is grinded, which doesn't feel much like proeficiency as a tamer (knowing/understanding how to tame better same type of fapets). I'll lower those thresholds
oh, I didn't thought about that. Certainly making it "Total amount" based would be more exploitable
- as a side effect, Nishy's hard breath (if she watches other h acts while touching herself) also makes her a target.
- clearing the face covers : sleep sounds nice i guess, and upon cleaning (dirty stat) if reaching bellow 10% maybe.
Thanks, with that i can finally capture all the bunnies i want without fear of a Harpy stealing my prey
- quite interesting ideas, i'll add them to my list ^.^
neat, plus that would be helpful for those Story Mode Mission that asks for "Bring X LVL fapet" because at some point it will start asking for +10 levels, so that way you can save time
- i'll try to lower the fill speed, altough that won't really help much. I'm usually trying to get in a hact when near that point, since it auto skips it. I'll try to think of a way..consumable..procedure..?
I'd say a "Pee Command/Button" would work better, to directly pee whenever you want to make it more controllable.

PD: Checking in now, there are just 1 sales to get the 1K goal!
PPD: 1000 SALES!!

Last edited:

Skalkaya

Potential Patron
Thanks for looking into that! I managed to get through the section by just persevering and being a bit more careful with movement.

Looking forward to EP2!

Regarding the clipping, it's definitely caused when the game needs to load something and the player is moving, since I've managed to clip into several walls, hills, and into Black's ranch by doing the same thing. I just moved the game off my mass storage spinning rust and I'll see if it pops up as often.

Edit: Gave it a bit of a test. Loading stutters are shorter, but still enough for me to be able to move through any obstacle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.