[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (2 Viewers)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
So that means it's more likely to have male-based cross posses for FutaNishy?
- sadly male and female rigs (animations included) aren't compatible (bones, facial morphs, extra things like tails ears..). After 15 total tamings (all fapets) any tamed female will be able to attack Nishy (via attack commands) which will bring the CrossPoses popup. Depending if Nishy is in futa or normal, she will get the according animations.
*Side note, this feature was not actually intended so it'll probably look weird at points (as i'm now seeing a cow doing Harpy's flying attack x) )
I'd say a "Pee Command/Button" would work better, to directly pee whenever you want to make it more controllable.
- i'll give it a try, thnx for the suggestion
PD: Checking in now, there are just 1 sales to get the 1K goal!
PPD: 1000 SALES!!
- Big Thnx to everyone for your support T^T (i should probably make a post on website)
Thanks for looking into that! I managed to get through the section by just persevering and being a bit more careful with movement.
- sorry for the created discomfort.
Looking forward to EP2!
- Thnx, i'm also looking forward to it ^.^
Regarding the clipping, it's definitely caused when the game needs to load something and the player is moving, since I've managed to clip into several walls, hills, and into Black's ranch by doing the same thing. I just moved the game off my mass storage spinning rust and I'll see if it pops up as often.

Edit: Gave it a bit of a test. Loading stutters are shorter, but still enough for me to be able to move through any obstacle.
- Thank you for the provided test data. I have optimized a bit the performance for the upcoming update (seems like RAM is having a high impact on this. 8 Gb having more lags, since i'm usually going with about 16 gb).

Cheers,
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
- sadly male and female rigs (animations included) aren't compatible (bones, facial morphs, extra things like tails ears..). After 15 total tamings (all fapets) any tamed female will be able to attack Nishy (via attack commands) which will bring the CrossPoses popup. Depending if Nishy is in futa or normal, she will get the according animations.
*Side note, this feature was not actually intended so it'll probably look weird at points (as i'm now seeing a cow doing Harpy's flying attack x) )
That's amazing to hear, also if by chance, somehow in the late future you manage to make it that the player can be able to select both animations, regardless if Nishy is futa or not it would make things more interesting.

For example, remember the
NishyxKelpie>Cow-Pose H-act? That animation has the peculiarity that if Nishy is on futa state the Kelpie will start stroking Nishy's Dick adding a special interaction there.

Similar things can be done with the thing I've said before, by being able to perform the Yuri H-acts with the Futanari Mode:ON you can add hidden interactions between Nishy and the females (not necessarily with all of them) so it would look more Unique. Something similar said E ElPresidente before, You reuse the same animation but adding it a little detail more and by using the same Neko example:
While being on futanari mode, you select the Yuri NishyxNeko pose, the fapet starts the Cunnilingus anim as normally and suddenly in the end, the fapet begins to swallow Nishys Penis. "The same animation with a little change" So it would be less hard to make

Like, the Pose-Selection menu is like a Menu Page from the store, so you can change between the Futa/Yuri page by pressing Q/E, like with the Book.
- Thank you for the provided test data. I have optimized a bit the performance for the upcoming update (seems like RAM is having a high impact on this. 8 Gb having more lags, since i'm usually going with about 16 gb).
Weird, in my case the RAM wasn't a problem, i used to play with 8GB and there is no difference with playing it with 16GB (in this same version).
In my case the only thing i see struggling are my Graphics and the SSD, because while I'm moving or changing zone they tend to be 70-90% respectively.

-Okey those where all the suggestions I have, Good luck with the EP:2

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
For example, remember the
NishyxKelpie>Cow-Pose H-act? That animation has the peculiarity that if Nishy is on futa state the Kelpie will start stroking Nishy's Dick adding a special interaction there.

Similar things can be done with the thing I've said before, by being able to perform the Yuri H-acts with the Futanari Mode:ON you can add hidden interactions between Nishy and the females (not necessarily with all of them) so it would look more Unique. Something similar said E ElPresidente before, You reuse the same animation but adding it a little detail more and by using the same Neko example:
While being on futanari mode, you select the Yuri NishyxNeko pose, the fapet starts the Cunnilingus anim as normally and suddenly in the end, the fapet begins to swallow Nishys Penis. "The same animation with a little change" So it would be less hard to make

Like, the Pose-Selection menu is like a Menu Page from the store, so you can change between the Futa/Yuri page by pressing Q/E, like with the Book.
- i will do my best to more of these done, however such a task would take time, so not sure when will it arrive. Remembering that i did the stroke part as a random thing (waster egg as of sort), wasn't expecting it to even get noticed, moreover to become a desirable feature >.<
Weird, in my case the RAM wasn't a problem, i used to play with 8GB and there is no difference with playing it with 16GB (in this same version).
In my case the only thing i see struggling are my Graphics and the SSD, because while I'm moving or changing zone they tend to be 70-90% respectively.
- hmm, maybe the testing rig which i used had more variables then i was aware of (faulty parts as of sort). Thnx for the performance data insight.

Cheers,
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
- i will do my best to more of these done, however such a task would take time, so not sure when will it arrive. Remembering that i did the stroke part as a random thing (waster egg as of sort), wasn't expecting it to even get noticed, moreover to become a desirable feature >.<
Thanks for giving a chance to my constant suggestions, pretty appreciated.
Take your time, since it doesn't is a high-relevance feature.
I was expecting to see more of these interactions added in, since I've noticed a lot of potential there after watching the Kelpie one a bunch of years ago, like, during the NishyxHound>Cow-pose with Nishy almost taking her dick on her mount due to the kind of pose she is in (something similar happens in futanari idol ep.2) ;
The NishyxWildSlime, where once the Slime grabs Nishy she uses a tentacle to suck off Nishys dick (dunno why but tamed slimes performs the Wild LVL2 Attack anim but once i reload the game they stop doing it)
or with the NishyxEnt anin with the Ent using his wines to do a urethra insertion for Nishy (like those Futanari mast diary mangas) and so
-Cheers

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Thanks for giving a chance to my constant suggestions, pretty appreciated.
Take your time, since it doesn't is a high-relevance feature.
I was expecting to see more of these interactions added in, since I've noticed a lot of potential there after watching the Kelpie one a bunch of years ago, like, during the NishyxHound>Cow-pose with Nishy almost taking her dick on her mount due to the kind of pose she is in (something similar happens in futanari idol ep.2) ;
The NishyxWildSlime, where once the Slime grabs Nishy she uses a tentacle to suck off Nishys dick (dunno why but tamed slimes performs the Wild LVL2 Attack anim but once i reload the game they stop doing it)
or with the NishyxEnt anin with the Ent using his wines to do a urethra insertion for Nishy (like those Futanari mast diary mangas) and so
-Cheers
o.O anim ideas added to task list >.<

dunno why but tamed slimes performs the Wild LVL2 Attack anim but once i reload the game they stop doing it
they are supposed to do lvl 1 if target has no Slime hacts (can be seen in hCount stats). Same thing for wild slime Lvl3 (once the hcount is high enough)
futanari idol ep.2
- used that for partial inspiration on tsundere Blondie, especially the condoms at her hips, being a hint for her buisness-occupation :3

Cheers,
~NK

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
auto filling pregnancy? that would be troublesome, if your fapets or even worse The MC gets slowly pregnant over the days without you wanting it, it would create unwanted breedings and unnecessary amounts of eggs inside your nest.
I'd rather have it to decrease every day plus other ways to reduce the pregnancy gauge would be better

It would work like breeding normally work (in reality).
% chance. Not a bar. Bar would simply be progress to egg.

I fail how that would be worse.

There is weirdness with the pregnancy gauge. If a Bunny and Kelpie mate an bunny is at 90% pregnancy, but then Bunny and Warg mage, getting it to 100% - who's baby is it?

that's weird, maybe a bug?. Also i think the dev already answered the "All MC Hatching fails" because Nishy genitals were contaminated by the Lamia poison, so she cannot breed nothing but parasites, so, until the Story progress until a point where that poison is removed it will not be possible

I'm talking Free Mode. There's no reason for story limitations in Free Mode.
Story mode you can't even get Futa.

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
Are you making the animations in Unity or in Blender or in something else?

If I had the rig, I could try and make a few.

WeebLoop

Casual Client

My problem with the pregnancy is that, the amount of time you spend on waiting for the MC/Female to start the laboring process (5 minutes approx)
Plus, most of the females once they have +50 love they need like 3-5 creampies to get pregnant depending of the male they mate with, Making it tiresome to farm H-experice to unlock animations.

Yeah you can skip the day to make it instantly but i don't like to have huge numbers on the Day/month /year counter because it used to create bugs with time related events plus you can get multiple females pregnant at the same time so, unless there is a way to deplete the pregnancy gauge by consumable items I'd rather to not have this mechanic in. Or I'm misunderstanding something?
There is weirdness with the pregnancy gauge. If a Bunny and Kelpie mate an bunny is at 90% pregnancy, but then Bunny and Warg mage, getting it to 100% - who's baby is it?
By testing it's fixed that the father is the last male who creampied the female, i used this gimmick to breed Orks in older versions lol
i also think that, but take in mind that the Free Mode Plot is "Story Mode Nishy got sent to another world (again)" in this case a mirror world, so Free Mode Nishy has the same body/conditions and knowledge that the Story Mode one.
Well yes, i also would like to have content in the Free Mode regardless of the progress/plot of the story mode :p

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter

- this was actually the original system, as it felt more natural to have a random chance for pregnancy rather then a gauge. However it was quite unstable and i got lots of complaints (someone not getting any, or the desired one no matter how many times it's done, others getting the nest overfilled with offsprings). I'd say to precept the pregnancy bar/percent as a increasing random chance of getting pregnant, rather then some form of an insemination progress.
- if i'll get lots of requests to make such a change i might consider this.
Are you making the animations in Unity or in Blender or in something else?

If I had the rig, I could try and make a few.
- i'm using another 3d package for animation, thus you'll probably be off working with bare bones (no actual rig IK/FK setup implied).
Plus, most of the females once they have +50 love they need like 3-5 creampies to get pregnant depending of the male they mate with, Making it tiresome to farm H-experice to unlock animations.
- side note : dirty gauge lowers pregnancy rate, thus if both are dirty chances are that the female wont get pregnant anytime soon. Also the Break form, i think doesn't get pregnant (or always are unsuccessful), altough it comes with it's own kinks.
By testing it's fixed that the father is the last male who creampied the female, i used this gimmick to breed Orks in older versions lol
- Orks o.O !? i thought it was goblins ?
i also think that, but take in mind that the Free Mode Plot is "Story Mode Nishy got sent to another world (again)" in this case a mirror world, so Free Mode Nishy has the same body/conditions and knowledge that the Story Mode one.
Well yes, i also would like to have content in the Free Mode regardless of the progress/plot of the story mode :p
- As written in Book's help about free mode : it is set at some point in the future (far after episode 1).
- About limitations: as they both confirmed (spirit and Nishy) they're memories are corrupted, so they need a little time or push/spark to remember. [Gameplay side] it was introduced as a fast intro (since some players might switch to free mode right after black's barn), and to add some sense of progressivness (all features unlock relatively fast in my experience, yet i have lowered some, as requested, in the upcoming update).
- Futa mode, as stated earlier this segment happens in the future, meaning that she learned how to turn futa at some point in-between (i like that story sequence and wouldn't want to skip it. Hopefully it'll be in the 2'nd episode).

Cheers ^.-
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
- Orks o.O !? i thought it was goblins ?
yep, those big ones.
If you are wondering how, it's relatively simple.
Because older versions had problems with the optimization after extensive periods of game-time, the game would go to a low frame rate making it possible to interact with Wild Orks that used to appear near to your house (because they will not have time to attack the female they appear with)
So it was "easy" to get fucked by then, i did it was carrying a few sheeps with pregnancy at 80-90% and sleep until a ork appeared, use the zombi mode to get rid of the wild female and done, the ork sometimes got the sheep pregnant. I lost that save file sadly
After making random stuff for bug hunting i discovered a plenty of crazy things to do thanks to the Cheat Code, I'm anxious to see them again

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I have a few doubts, how do you get the Amazona Pose for the SlimexWarng H-act? i see it on the DLsite promotional pictures but i cannot get it.

And I remember an old Change Log where you said something about special interaction if you make a Slime enter in contact with different fluids like Pee or Semen

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
I have a few doubts, how do you get the Amazona Pose for the SlimexWarng H-act? i see it on the DLsite promotional pictures but i cannot get it.

And I remember an old Change Log where you said something about special interaction if you make a Slime enter in contact with different fluids like Pee or Semen
- That would be the Broken female (full break gauge) x mid male (warg/kobold). There are several progress animations which unlock based on hExp (same as with most of other anims).

ElPresidente

Vivacious Visitor
- this was actually the original system, as it felt more natural to have a random chance for pregnancy rather then a gauge. However it was quite unstable and i got lots of complaints (someone not getting any, or the desired one no matter how many times it's done, others getting the nest overfilled with offsprings). I'd say to precept the pregnancy bar/percent as a increasing random chance of getting pregnant, rather then some form of an insemination progress.

Weird system, because it doesn't look like the bar affect pregnancy chances.

Honestly, a better solution (to me) is to have items you can give fappetes to make them sterile or more verile/fertile (like pills or herbs) and revert back to pregnancy chance.
That way, you have full control of who gets pregnant and can undo at anytime(just give opposite herb to cancel effect).

Basically:
- give fappete sterility herb: her fertiliy is 0, can't get pregnant
- give her a fertility booster: her fertiltiy goes back to normal
- give her a fert booster in normal state: her fetiltiy doubles.

Also, Nymphos being infertile by default? Please no.

- As written in Book's help about free mode : it is set at some point in the future (far after episode 1).
- About limitations: as they both confirmed (spirit and Nishy) they're memories are corrupted, so they need a little time or push/spark to remember. [Gameplay side] it was introduced as a fast intro (since some players might switch to free mode right after black's barn), and to add some sense of progressivness (all features unlock relatively fast in my experience, yet i have lowered some, as requested, in the upcoming update).
- Futa mode, as stated earlier this segment happens in the future, meaning that she learned how to turn futa at some point in-between (i like that story sequence and wouldn't want to skip it. Hopefully it'll be in the 2'nd episode).

Cheers ^.-
~NK

Just allow Nishy to have offspring in Free mode.
That is all I'm asking.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Weird system, because it doesn't look like the bar affect pregnancy chances.
- i meant that the bar to be considered a pregnancy chance, and when it's almost full, the player is aware that the next hact could get the female pregnant (comes as a possibility since some variables such as dirty metter, virginity or lover's chance boost might affect the outcome).
Just allow Nishy to have offspring in Free mode.
That is all I'm asking.
- i'll consider that (maybe via drug or something), however the offspring won't be human.
Also, Nymphos being infertile by default? Please no.
- originally they where fertile, and since they're milking their target dry without losing any stamina (usually via vaginal hact), we where getting instant pregnancy on every hact. Same as above, i will consider adding a drug/herb/potion thing to hopefully give player extra control over this process.

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I'm glad to say that i Finally, Managed to bough the game on DLSite :D
Thanks nympho for the years of fun and honries.
Looking forward for the new chapter or new projects

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
I'm glad to say that i Finally, Managed to bough the game on DLSite :D
Thanks nympho for the years of fun and honries.
Thank you for your continuous support, suggestions and constructive feedback throughout the development ^.-

Also big thnx for the awesome review (on dlsite)

Looking forward for the new chapter or new projects
Yeap, once there will be any news - they'll be posted on my website, and hopefully on community platforms such as undertow.club ;)

Cheers,
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Thank you for your continuous support, suggestions and constructive feedback throughout the development ^.-

Also big thnx for the awesome review (on dlsite)

Yeap, once there will be any news - they'll be posted on my website, and hopefully on community platforms such as undertow.club ;)

Cheers,
~NK
It was a great experience to follow this project since 2019

Also, you can try to modify a little the Birthday-SB APK from time to time and launch it for free on DLsite as a Advertisement, so your Circle will appear on those profiles who search for free/cheap content

WeebLoop

Casual Client
And something you could add on the Main SB Game is that, after finishing the story you can unlock a way to see "Unused Content" as a little prize. Like is usually common in several games.
You know those unused animation Pols, models, characters with a brief description

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Also, you can try to modify a little the Birthday-SB APK from time to time and launch it for free on DLsite as a Advertisement, so your Circle will appear on those profiles who search for free/cheap content
- Neat idea, i'll try it out ;) thnx
And something you could add on the Main SB Game is that, after finishing the story you can unlock a way to see "Unused Content" as a little prize. Like is usually common in several games.
You know those unused animation Pols, models, characters with a brief description
- mainly that would be pols (i don't recall many unused chars), i'll see if i can integrate those. I remember in older games seeing Extra/Goodies section with sketch art, posters and stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.