Ravencorp - goth leather zako picture stories (R-18G) (1 Viewer)

goroman

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Designer
Hey, i just have started making Zako picture stories using DALLE-3. Please enjoy my first picture story, Ravencorp #1 - Failed ambush.
_ef6a62db-b0f5-45e4-8ceb-2eb91d47c21f.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I'm curious about the LORE. These are a very particular type of goth; the blood makeup, white eyed, Manson goths. I also can't help but see the gloomy 90s Seattle atmosphere in this. If The Crow had a bunch of female baddies, they'd look like this.

So... what's the story? Is there a story, or is this just an aesthetic you dig?

goroman

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Designer
bodypile
minichapter where they get slaughtered with no mercy by law enforcement

I'm curious about the LORE. These are a very particular type of goth; the blood makeup, white eyed, Manson goths. I also can't help but see the gloomy 90s Seattle atmosphere in this. If The Crow had a bunch of female baddies, they'd look like this.

So... what's the story? Is there a story, or is this just an aesthetic you dig?
there will be gradual tidbits of story dropped with chapters, mostly for flavour tho

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
Are you using the Bing version of this? It went through some massive over the top censoring recently, so it surprises me if you made those images since then

goroman

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Designer
Are you using the Bing version of this? It went through some massive over the top censoring recently, so it surprises me if you made those images since then
Yes. I had to adjust my prompts, to adjust to the new filters, but im managing for now. Certainly it won't last forever tho, not until some good soul leaks the thing to general populace with no censorship at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.