My Manga "The Blade Of King"- In case you missed it! (1 Viewer)

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hey folks! I'm Cobra02 aka MadCoby, it's been ages since i've posted something here. :confused:
Since the 6th chapter of my Manga is about to be released :cool: :cool:, and since i've never talked about it here i assume many members would like to check it out. :tongue:

81172350_p2.jpg

So just in case you never heard about it, here you are:

Chapter01
Chapter02
Chapter03
Chapter04
Chapter05

And also here's a bonus! :cool: :cool:

83943668_p7.png

3D Comics !! SilentShot, 2 chapters released after i fried my computer LOL:

SilentShot:Ch01
SilentShot:Ch02

If you liked it, please consider a follow and let me know what you think in a comment there or here or you can Inbox me, i reply to everybody when i can!

-------------------

And also if you have some extra bucks to spend on this kind of kinky work and support me to keep going, well, be my patron :cool: :
MadCoby Patron

There's a whole exclusive series and content there, early access, and many more on Patreon community! :tongue: :tongue:

Thank you, and i hope you find my work attractive! ✌️✌️

Last edited:

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
Hey folks! I'm Cobra02 aka MadCoby, it's been ages since i've posted something here. :confused:
Since the 6th chapter of my Manga is about to be released :cool: :cool:, and since i've never talked about it here i assume many members would like to check it out. :tongue:

81172350_p2.jpg

So just in case you never heard about it, here you are:

Chapter01
Chapter02
Chapter03
Chapter04
Chapter05

And also here's a bonus! :cool: :cool:

83943668_p7.png

3D Comics !! SilentShot, 2 chapters released after i fried my computer LOL:

SilentShot:Ch01
SilentShot:Ch02

If you liked it, please consider a follow and let me know what you think in a comment there or here or you can Inbox me, i reply to everybody when i can!

-------------------

And also if you have some extra bucks to spend on this kind of kinky work and support me to keep going, well, be my patron :cool: :
MadCoby Patron

There's a whole exclusive series and content there, early access, and many more on Patreon community! :tongue: :tongue:

Thank you, and i hope you find my work attractive! ✌️✌️
I loved the scene in Blade of the King where the hero counts his defeated zako by drawing on their foreheads with a marker. That was a great touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.