Nelyer

Potential Patron
Hi everyone,
I created this PSD file so that someone could turn it into a mod for the game. I worked on the different layers of clothes, in order to have the best possible rendering, while making sure to have a handy file to handle.

Don't hesitate to get started, as well as to clarify if things are not right. The file can be modified as desired.

I want to see the new Elsa, suck cock :wink:

View attachment Elsa5.jpgView attachment Elsa4.jpgView attachment Elsa3.jpgView attachment Elsa2.jpgView attachment Elsa.jpg

Attachments

Elsa.psd
95.9 MB · Views: 865

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
If you could angle and format everything to fit the modding .PSD in my signature then flatten each layer to a transparent .PNG I'll make it into a mod. Each body/costume piece needs to conform to one of the layers on the modding .PSD

Nelyer

Potential Patron
If you could angle and format everything to fit the modding .PSD in my signature then flatten each layer to a transparent .PNG I'll make it into a mod. Each body/costume piece needs to conform to one of the layers on the modding .PSD

In my .PSD file, all my layers are transparent. Excuse me if I don't understand some things. I'm French ^^

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Wow, this situation is kinda fucked. Sorry I didn't realize this sooner. Your layers still don't conform but how could they, the mod.psd is for body mods. You're trying to make a multi part costume mod so you'll need the individual layers for each mod type to know what to draw. Can't believe this is the first time this is coming up.

If you have Flash or animate you can get the layers for each mod type yourself, you can even draw right on top of the reference layers. Otherwise give me a few days and I'll update my Mods.psd with individual mod types. In the meantime I've made the boots for you. Please upload these to the resource manager, they're really great!

Wow, cette situation est un peu foutue. Désolé de ne pas l'avoir réalisé plus tôt. Vos calques ne sont toujours pas conformes mais comment pourraient-ils, le mod.psd est pour les mods du corps. Vous essayez de créer un mod de costume en plusieurs parties, vous aurez donc besoin des couches individuelles pour chaque type de mod pour savoir quoi dessiner. Je ne peux pas croire que c'est la première fois que cela arrive.

Si vous avez Flash ou animez, vous pouvez obtenir les calques pour chaque type de mod vous-même, vous pouvez même dessiner directement au-dessus des calques de référence. Sinon, donnez-moi quelques jours et je mettrai à jour mon Mods.psd avec des types de mod individuels. En attendant, j'ai fait les bottes pour toi. Veuillez les télécharger sur le gestionnaire de ressources, elles sont vraiment géniales!

Attachments

ElsaBoots.swf
141.2 KB · Views: 358

Nelyer

Potential Patron
If I make a .PSD file with simples colors (without shades or transparent). Is this more easy for you ?

Thanks for the boots :smile:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
A little late to the party here, but maybe I can save somebody some time. Sdt creates the illusion of clothing stretching by having different parts overlap in such a way that the intersections arent noticed. Transparent clothing consisting of several parts (tops, bottoms, armwear doesnt work for this reason).

Nelyer

Potential Patron
Wow, this situation is kinda fucked. Sorry I didn't realize this sooner. Your layers still don't conform but how could they, the mod.psd is for body mods. You're trying to make a multi part costume mod so you'll need the individual layers for each mod type to know what to draw. Can't believe this is the first time this is coming up.

If you have Flash or animate you can get the layers for each mod type yourself, you can even draw right on top of the reference layers. Otherwise give me a few days and I'll update my Mods.psd with individual mod types. In the meantime I've made the boots for you. Please upload these to the resource manager, they're really great!

Wow, cette situation est un peu foutue. Désolé de ne pas l'avoir réalisé plus tôt. Vos calques ne sont toujours pas conformes mais comment pourraient-ils, le mod.psd est pour les mods du corps. Vous essayez de créer un mod de costume en plusieurs parties, vous aurez donc besoin des couches individuelles pour chaque type de mod pour savoir quoi dessiner. Je ne peux pas croire que c'est la première fois que cela arrive.

Si vous avez Flash ou animez, vous pouvez obtenir les calques pour chaque type de mod vous-même, vous pouvez même dessiner directement au-dessus des calques de référence. Sinon, donnez-moi quelques jours et je mettrai à jour mon Mods.psd avec des types de mod individuels. En attendant, j'ai fait les bottes pour toi. Veuillez les télécharger sur le gestionnaire de ressources, elles sont vraiment géniales!

Do you manage with the request? :smile:

Apollen

Potential Patron
It doesn't look he did manage. Sad to see since the actual art work and outfit design looks "SS" tier. Maybe you can message him on how to properly make all the art work fit to work as a mod and redesign all the parts to do so? You could possibly just trade a lot of it to in sections to fit the body and the way it works how ever that is.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Was this ever finished?
No, we determined the art would need to be largely redone

Since this thread in 2020 the .psd method is depreciated in favor for SyntaxTerror's svg template

Dante made this however

I'll ask around the discord and see if any artists are interested in still making this version

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.