[PC] Project X (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Here are my savegames.
One is for the bonus level in the story line, the other one is for the bonus boss in the story line and the evil bosses in the arena.

Attachments

Project X 4.7_Saves.zip
3.6 KB · Views: 8,002

Untamed

Potential Patron
Things didnt go as planned and Project X 5.0 has been delayed.

On another note, one of the Project X Forum members is making a folder with previous versions of Project X.
Have any of you got any? Mainly 1.0 2.0 and 2.3. Other versions found will be welcome.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
i hate the ghosts so much i can barely hit them

Jump attacks work pretty well since they become tangible when they're near your location, regardless of your vertical position.
Not exactly full proof since you can still occasionally miss and land in their grab, but it's the best tactic I've found outside of spamming the special attack.

Here's a save with the sound test unlocked. Unfortunately only two characters are available for the sound test "dance" as of right now.
Still a neat little feature though.

Attachments

5.5 Complete Save.zip
2.6 KB · Views: 12,876

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Captain Lurk

._. hello there, is there a reason I wouldn't be able to download the zip format of the file? I keep getting a PHP file called attachment and don't know what to do with those.

S

Seraphim777

This might be a stupid question but, did they remove the Evil Mode? Tried some things to unlock it through 4.7 and 5.5 now. I might have missed something about it tho :P

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
._. hello there, is there a reason I wouldn't be able to download the zip format of the file? I keep getting a PHP file called attachment and don't know what to do with those.

It does that to me while I'm using IE, usually swapping to firefox lets me download stuff normally.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
This might be a stupid question but, did they remove the Evil Mode? Tried some things to unlock it through 4.7 and 5.5 now. I might have missed something about it tho :P
Afaik Evil Mode was never actually implemented, it is just an idea so far.

KirjiroSenzuki

Potential Patron
7.4 is released

the bad news: the gallery, boss gallery, arena, sound test, animations for Blaze and Cream for Stage 4 & 5 isn't updated

the good news: the 5.5/5.8 save works, that means you can play stage 5 without doing it all over again

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.