[PC] Project X (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Official site

This is a sidescroller beat'em up made with the OpenBoR engine I believe. Seems to follow furry themes but check it out and see for yourself.

shot01.jpg
shot02.jpg
shot03.jpg

Maxmizer

Potential Patron
Unfortunately, they use download like from MU and MU hates me.
Oh well, can't give yet up though. thanks again!

J

Jaimasca

oh wowza i am loving this, on stage to elenors mansion or somthing and i cant seem to beat the vines and pirahna plant! any tips from anyone whos past it?

L

levi

oh wowza i am loving this, on stage to elenors mansion or somthing and i cant seem to beat the vines and pirahna plant! any tips from anyone whos past it?

yeah, beat up the mouth and vines first until they dissapear, before they appear again go to the big plant and try to do as much damage as you can (i got three combos before the vines and mouth caught up with me again), repeat until the big plant s dead. When you finish it, the demo finishes also.

X

Xinsane

I downloaded this the other day and I was so impressed by the work done in this. I can't wait for the next demo release!(Has an Inflation fetish)

A

ace5903

i downloaded the game but when i try to play it it tells me i got eggrolled how do i start the game when robotnic id dancing on the stage?

D

dene

I think thats the april-joke, have u downloaded ur version around that date? supposedly there was such a joke-version, try downloading it now anewed.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
Nice Game. The chars are nice outworked and also the animations and stages are good. I think that is an game, where you can wait for an update, from which i hope it comes soon.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I ain't no fur lover, because...well a female getting raped is a female getting raped!

This game is awesome, i hope they add longer animations or something, maybe a "Practice mode" for...training...of a character against a certain enemy (Hehehe)

jmonster141

Potential Patron
For some reason the game isn't working on my computer... :( I downloaded it and all and tried running it but it loads halfway and stops

E

Elle

Nice. o.o I just wish it was a bit easier to get back to gallery mode after accessing it. X3 Otherwise, solid game. =3 *thumbs up*

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
This game just goes to remind me how much fun the OpenBOR engine is. Love Streets of Rage, and am infact into this type of stuff, so I'm very glad that such a game exists! But for me...I didn't know the Sonic characters have such a hentai following to them...

The loading is REALLY bad though, even for a OpenBOR game. Must be because of everything that it's doing, and the quality of the game. I like the attack ideas though, very Jungle Girl like.

I also like now the opening area reflects on who your playing...though, abit more of a reason why their like that would help.

silly587

Potential Patron
Darnit! The madness is so intense! This game is so difficult, my mind is close to melting point. Graah

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.