[PC] Project X (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
There has been an update, current version is 3.3: lovepotiondisaster.tk

Changes: PROJECT X FORUM ::
Version 3.3 Content:
.-New Zeta.
.-New Zu.
.-Updated animation of walking and standing for Rouge.
.-Different rape animations of zeta and zu for the horse and tentacles.
.-New story scenes.
.-Evil Zeta, Evil Rouge and Evil Zu will wait you in the arena mode.
.-Boss Gallery updated with the Evil characters.
.-Last version bug fixed.
You'll encounter only two of the three females in arena mode but you can "fight" against all of them the gallery after you've beaten the arena. All females have a different animation for each player character.

If you play the game for the first time choose Zeta, she's reasonable fast and has insane health and damage.

edit:
They seem to have some troubles with their website and the download site but I've found the download link on another forum:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Their homepage:
PROJECT X FORUM ::

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Saves
Just select "Extract here" and agree to override.

In game select "Arena" and "Load game", then you'll be in the Gallery were you can fight against all enemies; got through the exit to change between available opponents.

Krecik

Potential Patron
I don't really know why, but most of the doors in gallery mode are sealed. I've got access to only the first 3 in the area with evil counterparts, and about 2 or 3 are sealed in the other area. Is it the same for you?

B

bloodstar23

Can anyone upload the full v3.3 game to mediafire or something like that? I can't download it from the source, it just keeps giving me an internal server error.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
If anyone manages to find the v3.3 files, that'd be great. I took a look, but didn't manage to find anything. I'll give it another go sometime soon . . .

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Have found the direct download link to megaupload, I've edited it into my last post; hope that everyone can get this game now.

Also I've found some new informations about future updates:
Level 3:
--------
Eel
Squid
Mermaid
Dolphin - MidBoss
Abyss(Temporal Name) - Boss (looks like a Huge Big Daddy)

Level 4:
--------
Giant Rat
Inccubus - Transform the guys into girls
Succubus - Transform the girls into guys
Zombie - MidBoss
Boss is a secret for now
The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums - View Single Post - [Full Game] Project X - CHRISTMAS UPDATE v3.3

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Nope, they first want to add two new characters (Sonic and a loli iirc) because it's easier to first design all the characters (the current standpoint is that there will be no new playable characters after they have been included) and then the rape animations than vice versa.

F

flames

hey can some1 put this 3.3 on anything exept megaupload government issues and mediafire glitches with my ps3

F

flames

i need mediafire rapidshare always gives me the main screen but thats it and wupload gives me a 0kb file with nothing on it so yeah a media fire would be nice so if you can please upload to media fire

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Version 3.5 is out.
It features a new character and a new game mode, evil, which is supposed to be harder and some animations seem to have been improved.

Original post about 3.5:

My save folder, finished normal and evil mode and arena with one character:
Saves.7z

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Version 3.5 is out.
It features a new character and a new game mode, evil, which is supposed to be harder and some animations seem to have been improved.

Original post about 3.5:

My save folder, finished normal and evil mode and arena with one character:
Saves.7z
Thanks for the saves :D...you wouldnt happen to have ones with all of the gallery unlocked? I just cant beat the arena :/

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the saves :D...you wouldnt happen to have ones with all of the gallery unlocked? I just cant beat the arena :/
What is missing, and how does one unlock it?
If you load an arena safe game you start in the "hidden" gallery or however you want to call it.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Version 4.0 is out:
Project X : Love Potion Disaster

Apparently they have changed the core engine and reduced the number of playable characters to make updates more frequently in the future; will add more and savegames once I've played it.

edit:
The arena mode is broken and crashes after the first stage; a fix is coming in about a day or two.

edit2:
The fix is out but you have to download the entire game again. New savegame for end of arena mode added.

Yayyyy! Finally 4.0 is here! With lots of new stuff.
-Play the Stage 3, Atlantis Ruins, with the gameplay like a lateral shooter!
-Try to beat the challenging Abyss, the new boss is waiting for you.
-Unlock the Stage Select Mode and play your favourite zone.
-Gallery Mode was remade with the Stage Select system to evade the long walks to find the door you like more.
-Meet Eggman, arrogant as ussual, and see the new crazy dialogs, between him and the players.
-This version finally works with the new R-Engine, this new version wouldnt be possible without it!

Whats Missing:
-In Stage dialogs and interval story screens.
-Evil Mode.
-Arena Mode isnt updated with the new enemies of Stage 3.
-Bonus Stage to get the 3rd Emerald in Stage 3.
-Second Rape for Abyss.

Notes:
For now im not sure how im going to add the enemies for the arena mode, so i need more time to remake it and see if i can add them or not, we will launch a revision of this version with all the missing stuff and we gonna try to use R-Engine to make a new game mode of "Player/AI Coop Story Mode", so all the lonely players will be able to enjoy the game in 2 Players mode with the second player controlled by the CPU.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Old saves NOT work with this version, please dont use it.
http://www.projectx.creatuforo.com/viewtopic.php?t=918

Attachments

Saves.zip
1.6 KB · Views: 2,290

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The developer team is looking for suggestions for enemies for the forth stage/level: (I couldn't find a similar post in their own forum so only links to third party forums)
Eka's Portal • View topic - Project X
The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums - View Single Post - [Incomplete] Project X: New update v4.0 released 8th March 2013

"We currently have the 3 enemies:
e1.gif
e2.gif
e3.gif

And the team wants the fans to give the opportunity to put one of their suggestions in the game for the Stage 4. :D
I have to point that we dont do this because of ideas, but we really want the fans participate with us in some way.
Remember that the Stage 4, is Pumpkin Kingdom, and is a halloween/monster/cemetery themed stage.
We will select several suggestions and make a final poll to decide the best idea.
We dont want another demon/vampire type character or ghosts, take it in mind.

Name --> The name of the enemy, they are general enemies, and the same name will work for a lot of them, so, avoid to put common names given to people, as steve, den or Carla.
Gender --> Obvious, Male, Female, Herm, no gender, etc
Description --> Physical description of the character, colors, details, etc, avoid huge sized enemies.
Ability --> If the enemy have a particular ability, but we dont want complex or deadly abilities, ganbang or interaction with another enemies, this can be, recover hp when a rape sucess, and things like that.
Rape 1 and 2 --> Description of the rapes, and please, focus in ONE action, i dont want to make first a blowjob, then, anal, then cum in face, no xD ONLY one rape style, or blowjob, or anal, or cum in face, not all in the same rape.

Thanks and good luck!

Copy/paste this to fill it and make your suggestion better visible for all.

NAME:
ABILITY:
RAPE 1:
RAPE 2:
****************************************************"- Zeta

IMPORTANT:
Do not post ideas here; no one of the developer team is reading this forum.

KirjiroSenzuki

Potential Patron
Game has been updated to 4.7 (can't post changelog cause I'm on mobile)

If you guys want a save file, download it here.

Also, is there any program to extract the game's pak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.