[PC] Project X (1 Viewer)

Catnip

Ryonani Teamster
As far as I remember, game autosaves at the start of every level. As for cheats, I don't think there are any. However, if you are desperate, you can use ArtMoney, Cheat Engine or some similar tool to hack the game. Amount of your lives can be frozen easily with these.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
This game does take some time to learn. If you don't learn the counter system, then you'll be stuck watching animations ALL the time. Unlike other beat-them-up, timed punches is what you want in this game. If you keep walking around punching (which I do alot in Streets of Rage), your bound to miss a counter button because it happens suddenly, and it counts whatever button you were pressing at the time of the animation as your reply to that.

Wait around, and learn which character is safe to attack wildly, and which is not.

Catnip

Ryonani Teamster
Default controls are:

Movement - arrows;

a - attack;
s - jump;
d - special attack;

To kill enemies you have to hit them with attack and be ready for a "!" sign. When it flashes, you need to press special attack quickly, or your character will be captured and raped.

BTW, there is an in-game FAQ explaning basics of gameplay. It's quite well made and I recommend viewing it before playing.

And I almost forgot. Go to Options - Control Options - Setup player 1 to change buttons layout to whatewer suits you best.

lordmou

Potential Patron
Thank you for the information the frist time I played it I didnt get the FAQ but thanks for points it out

A

anoreo

Just a heads up: I remembered this game recently and went to check if it had been updated or finished yet. The newest news is that one of the lead designers is going to be too busy with school to finish the game and thus it has been postponed indefinitely. Just so you guys don't have to go and search the forums for a while to figure out whats up. That update was Aug. 4th.

E

EspadaVI

a great game indeed..what I like most about it is how you can play it on your psp :D*flips a table over*

B

Bleidd

This game is a blessing for those who enjoy the sonic storyline, like me ^^.
I'd love to see what's next.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
^
the only things you missed are that zhu was taken out (my personal favorate character) and the loading screens have new pictures.

onceagain

Potential Patron
Hello Forum
I followed the Project X team the last few months and they got an Update out: the Version 3.0.
The major changes:

Theres a new male Character, called Tails, fully playable
Theres a new gallery mode
And the Arena has been expanded so if you beat the Arena, you are able to fight versus the playable characters
And many more minor changes such as balancing and graphics improvements

The Official Site has been updated, so if you want to download it click the link d£t posted.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Hello Forum
I followed the Project X team the last few months and they got an Update out: the Version 3.0.
The major changes:

Theres a new male Character, called Tails, fully playable
Theres a new gallery mode
And the Arena has been expanded so if you beat the Arena, you are able to fight versus the playable characters
And many more minor changes such as balancing and graphics improvements

The Official Site has been updated, so if you want to download it click the link d£t posted.

Ah thanks for letting us now. Will download it and check it out. I am curious how a male character comes into all of this lol, since he can never get pregnant and that was the game over before :P

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If you beat the arena you come into a room with 8 doors, the last two are looked. What can you do in that room, beside from going into room 1-6 and killing the guy in the water tube?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Does anyone here have a save they can share with us with all modes unlocked? (arena and gallery mode).

Finishing this game 3 times is more than enough for me, not in any mood to finish it three times again on this version to unlock all the modes :P

Also as for my comments relating to the gay furry content added in latest version... well basically instead of your pregnancy bar filling up, your cum meter fills up. The game over scene makes little sense though as it still shows an impregnated character (unless that has to do with the one you are trying to save?) :P

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Man, a game with a challenge (so it sounds). I can't wait to get home later tonight and give this a shot.

Edit: It's pretty fun, but something about the pacing of it feels kind of slow...
Edit: I take it back, it plays at a great pace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.