Problem with Textures on Body-Template (1 Viewer)

Patrice

Content Creator
like this?

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 150
  • screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 157

Faceless

Content Creator
Redraw your thigh so it doesn't protrude. Alternatively, masking tricks. I'll assume that you don't know how to do an inverse (erase) mask. In the properties window, change the display mode of the thigh to LAYER. Within the thigh itself, divide everything into two layers:
  1. mask layer - has one object, containing everything you'll use to hide stuff
  2. normal layer - contains all the regular stuff for your thigh
Give the object on the mask layer a name (ie fakemask), and set its display mode to ERASE. Some strange things might happen on the stage, but when published, everything on the normal layer that overlaps with something on the mask layer should instead be erased.

Which is all fine and dandy, but because this is on the thigh layer, it won't follow the orientation of the back layer. So you'll need to specify a listener to do it for you. Add this code to the main settings layer.

Code:
import flash.events.Event;

addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, rotateMask);

function rotateMask(e:Event) {
    bottom.rightThigh.fakemask.rotation = bottom.rightThigh.rotation/50;
}

Note that for this to work, fakemask has to be located at (0,0) within the thigh. If you want to test that the mask is orienting properly, switch the display mode for fakemask back to NORMAL. The rotation value I've given may not actually suit you; play around with it.

Last edited:

Patrice

Content Creator
Okay, I'm going to try that out. wish me luck!

Edit:
followed instructions to the T. didn't work. i must've missed something. jeans mod will have to be delayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.