Problem with downloading animtools (1 Viewer)

asoth

Potential Patron
Hello everyone! This is my first post so don't judge me :P

So I've tried in for what seems to be 2 hours to just figure out how to download any tool that would help me reposition the girl (That I guess is animtools).

But I have some problems. everytime I find a link to some kind of method to do this I allways get the problem where i need a secret password. Please can someone help me with this? (also I'm sorry if i ask a already asked question or sound stupid in any way)

aztlan

Casual Client
The password to the loader board is pretty damn easy to guess. Just go take a look at some of the hints on post in http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?board=9.0.

f93

Casual Client
The password is what you must use to "load" these mods. (1 word, 6 letters long)
It's not the fucking Da Vinci Code here. It's literally there so we don't get people making hundreds of new threads whining that Loader mods won't load without the Loader.

ModGuy

Content Creator
f93 said:
It's not the fucking Da Vinci Code here. It's literally there so we don't get people making hundreds of new threads whining that Loader mods won't load without the Loader.

Sig'd.

asoth

Potential Patron
Omg guys thank you! <3

I managed to figure this password out (thank you aztlan I really needed that special help :P) and NO it's not the fucking Da Vinci code here, it's as easy as eating a cupcake. Thank you all on this post

Also I had only slept 4 hours when i figured it out

Bluey5

Potential Patron
All of the new people here with the problem of figuring out the Loader password makes me recall the time I needed it. I don't remember if there ever was a time I asked...I'll have to check my post history.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Bluey said:
All of the new people here with the problem of figuring out the Loader password makes me recall the time I needed it. I don't remember if there ever was a time I asked...I'll have to check my post history.
gonna gloat a little here...
i never asked, and my first (not-welcome-thread) post was in the loader imports section; it was new content ::)

Bluey5

Potential Patron
sby said:
Bluey said:
gonna gloat a little here...
i never asked, and my first (not-welcome-thread) post was in the loader imports section; it was new content ::)

You're sby for a reason XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.