Problem leaving a review (1 Viewer)

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
When trying to leave a rating I'm told I can only rate a resource I've downloaded despite just having downloaded it. Refreshing the page doesn't help.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Can you link specific resources you're having this issue with? I'm able to reproduce it with SWF downloads, but PNG seems to work as expected. This looks to be a bug in the software. I'll create a support ticket for it.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Can you link specific resources you're having this issue with? I'm able to reproduce it with SWF downloads, but PNG seems to work as expected. This looks to be a bug in the software. I'll create a support ticket for it.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Support ticket submitted. I thought it might be due to the SWF file extension, but just found some older SWF files posted that don't have this issue. I'll let you know when I hear back from the developer. If you find any others with the same issue, please continue linking them here.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I believe this should be fixed now. It may have been an issue with some stale data on our CDN. If you're still getting the error, please let me know and link me to the resource you're having the issue with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.