Post your SDT screenshots (3 Viewers)

Shocky

Avid Affiliate
It's been a while since I last contributed to this thread. I must say some of the screenshots posted here since my last post have been great, but the shower screens have to be my favorite.

If you follow my mod thread, you've already met this character of mine... Here is more ;)
tHYY1nF.png

Vf8MQ58.png

TQVRxOY.png

T8NNb1O.png
Because who doesn't like Samus? (Feel free to make up your own scenario as to why Samus would be tied to a pole on a hostile planet, feet away from her ship)
JFiLEcw.png

JIMQtXf.png

IdnQN5D.png

o0G75aK.png
Yet another character of mine, a real pink-haired beauty this time.
WoJ5D3M.png

ZJhw3jt.png

MKugjwr.png

r10pMfF.png
May I ask what the pink lady's hair is called?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator

PastaBean

Content Creator
Been playing SDT since 2013, lurking the whole time. I finally have something to share!

1667425906726.png

Featuring the OG Chubby Body Mod and Rod's Brunette Hair Bob

1667425953457.png

Hair is my own custom you can download here. I have other realistic hairs in various stages of finished and will upload an album eventually. Most are on a dead laptop so will have to recover that data first.

1667426007058.png

Hair is the Dirty Blonde Updo. The clothes are combination of the Spankskirt from moreclothing, the Ooze Dress, and the Cutout Underboob Bikini. You'll have to load a combination of them through the Scene and Modding tabs until they all work properly.

1667425873206.png

Hair is the Morticia Dynamic Hair and the glasses are Mei's Dynamic Glasses. Having multiple dynamic assets in the scene is a game changer for immersion.

That's all for now. Watch this space.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.