Possible future ryona games? (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
As always , take the following with a grain of salt

According to a topic in Capcom unity , there was a page created in the official resident evil site in the following link but it was taken down http://www.residentevil.com/veronica/ and it had the following image

ResidentEvilEnhancedVeronica.jpg

Combining this with the rumors that there is 3 returning characters 2 females and one male with two of them hadn't been seen for 10 years then if both rumors are true then those two people are Claire and Steve for sure

This newest rumor could mean two things either it will be a sequel to code veronica or if capcom is willing to put us down then it could turn out to be an ultimate HD version for PC just like what they did with RE4 as both were made using the same engine and same code and the RE4 ultimate HD port for PC was quite successful so it should be easy to port Code veronica but I think the latter option chances are smaller than the former because firstly if there is an enhanced PC port then they won't mess with the original name and secondly the hype surrrounding the rumors are too big for just an enhanced port and put in your mind that this could turn out to be big fake and my personal opinion that it is has high percentage to be a fake

Last edited by a moderator:

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I managed to catch a tiny bit of gameplay for this game and I can confirm at least one grab. In this case a large, sledgehammer wielding man catches one of the characters with the handle of his hammer in a chokehold. The player then had to mash the right mouse button to escape. It was a bit hard to see due to the camera but it looked like the player failed and the man snapped his neck. That leaves me hopeful for the other, more monstrous creatures in the game.
Hopefully more gameplay footage shows up online soon.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Dead Rising 3

A New DLC was released today for Dead Rising 3 called "Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α" thatis an arcade mode up to 4 players and there is a female character in those 4 players and you can cosplay her to alternative 4 classic Capcom female characters including Regina and Chun Li

Don'y know if this game has any ryona or not because I haven't played it but based on gameplay videos then I saw a lot of grabs in it.

Also there was a DLC for dead rising 3 that was released a little months ago that has a new campaign with a female character but I haven't tried it also

Anyone with an XB1 would be helpful here .

maxmandude

Potential Patron
Trust me, if you haven't seen any ryona videos about the game after being released for roughly 7 months on this board, you're not gonna see them at all (maybe when the PC version comes out).

The one thing i'm surprised I haven't seen at all is any reverse ryona from the base game(For those that don't know, there's 2 female bosses, and one boss's grab involves shoving the main character's face into her boobs. I wish somebody made a video or montage of it here.)

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Battlecry

Hello everyone,

I discovered this game while I was checking the news on E3 upcoming games. Battlecry is created by Bethesda and it is team vs team game where 32 players can take part. The participants represent their countries and fight in quite brutal way against their opponents.

Here is the official trailer:

[video=youtube_share;9JQRi8RLDBk]http://youtu.be/9JQRi8RLDBk[/video]

There is also a video with gameplay:

[video=youtube_share;CvC9JwIWYME]http://youtu.be/CvC9JwIWYME[/video]

The game is supposed to be free to play and the beta is starting in 2015.
Here is the link to the official site:

http://www.battlecrythegame.com/en-us/game

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Infamous : First Light

A new Standalone DLC for Infamous : Second Son called Infamous : First light has been announced at E3 and it fully feature a playable female character called "Fetch" , it will be released at august for PS4

Trailer

Anyone tried Infamous Second Son to give us a glimpse of what ryona is in this game if available as both games will be similar to each other

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Jack squat for ryona in the entire Infamous series I'm afraid. So don't get your hopes up for changes anytime soon.
90% of the gameplay is just dudes shooting at you, and the occasional melee only dudes tend to send you flying with each hit (while also nearly killing you instantly)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
you can vampire bite women in the blood festival thing...just saying

Also for this if you like big hits or just normal punches there is ryona for you. Really any game can be good ryona for someone. Seems silly to dictate it to others*shrug*

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Platinum Games are working on a Legend of Korra downloadable game that is, assuming there aren't any delays, coming out in the Fall of this year for pretty much every home console that isn't the WiiU. Dark Spirits are featured in the animated announcement trailer but who knows whether or not they'll actually be in the game. I'm a bit worried that this will be a phoned in cash grab to take advantage of the new season, especially with Activision involved, but I don't think I've played a Platinum game that has disappointed me yet in terms of gameplay. Though for ryona content, which is really my main interest at the moment, this one's up in the air. So I'm posting it here.

Platinum Games' The Legend of Korra Coming in 2014 - IGN

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I'm not familiar with this cartoon so I don't know if there are enemies in the cartoon that can be related to ryona ( Huge enemies with grabs , tentacles , vore ,wrapping ...etc ) but I always have faith in platinum both in gameplay terms and ryona terms .

Edit : Based on your comment cnby , then I think those dark spirits are related to ryona , right ? if they are in the announcement trailer then I think they will be in the main game for sure

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
Platinum Games are working on a Legend of Korra downloadable game that is, assuming there aren't any delays, coming out in the Fall of this year for pretty much every home console that isn't the WiiU. Dark Spirits are featured in the animated announcement trailer but who knows whether or not they'll actually be in the game. I'm a bit worried that this will be a phoned in cash grab to take advantage of the new season, especially with Activision involved, but I don't think I've played a Platinum game that has disappointed me yet in terms of gameplay. Though for ryona content, which is really my main interest at the moment, this one's up in the air. So I'm posting it here.

Platinum Games' The Legend of Korra Coming in 2014 - IGN

Gameplay for The Legend of Korra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu_5apjfl3Q

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Bandai Namco is working on Tekken X Street Fighter. Which is Street Fighter Characters put into the Tekken Universe and engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.