Possible future ryona games? (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Discuss possible future ryona games in this thread. When commenting in this thread, please type in the title of the game.

------------------------------

Have you guys seen or heard of any games in development that might be of interest for ryona? Back in 2008 I was waiting for several, and they all came out and turned out to be rather disappointing. :melt:

Last edited by a moderator:

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm, in online "amateur" circles, theres the upcoming sequel to hanakanmuri...and i've chatted a little with the creator of Nightmare Sphere, and i wont say too much, but theres a surprise or two coming :3

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
The new Metroid game on Wii might be good, if there's a Zero Suit Samus version (outside of her armor). Hey, what is that clip in your avatar from?

noice1

Potential Patron
I'm not sure if it's really ryona, but there's a game called Succubus Quest out there, and I've heard the third installment is in development. So look out for that one.

Edit: I've also just heard that the maker of EryonaAction is making a new game called Nano Crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
There are a few recent/upcoming games where there may be possible ryona:
-Heavy Rain (why has nobody got material for this yet =P)
-Super Street Fighter 4 (Ibiki/Makato/Juri + New ultras)
-Final Fantasy XIII?
-Resident Evil 5 Gold (Maxilla/Claire)
-Bayonetta?

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
i just tried Alien Versus Predator, its a bit on the brutal side but you do fight some female marines and execute them brutally either as an alien or predator.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Had forgotten all about this one, but in April, Dantes Inferno will get some DLC in which you can play as Saint Lucia (we actually celebrate her at christmas time here in DK :P), so we finally get some girl getting killed action :D...plus customizable challenge rooms, meaning you can create your own perfect for ryona challenge :D

noice1

Potential Patron
If they are I will see a lot of my friends in hell. We'll do all-nighters on XBL. Might not be so bad :D

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
:boo!:Those machines are devil's creations.

Perhaps, but good luck playing a fighting game, a hack n' slash and a proper platformer on PC...and why is my profile the only one who wont show mah picture Dx?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
You can set a profile picture and an avatar. Avatars are what show up in the threads on the side. That's a hilarious picture by the way xD

But on the topic of those devil's creations >.> The technical differences between a PC and modern consoles are so slight it angers me think about how popular they are and how much they affect the gaming industry. I thought their existence was justified up until the current generation of consoles which seem to be used primarily as an anti-pirating system. Don't get me wrong, I grew up with consoles and loved my SNES to death but really the modern console is little more than a computer with a child safety lock on it.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
You can set a profile picture and an avatar. Avatars are what show up in the threads on the side. That's a hilarious picture by the way xD

But on the topic of those devil's creations >.> The technical differences between a PC and modern consoles are so slight it angers me think about how popular they are and how much they affect the gaming industry. I thought their existence was justified up until the current generation of consoles which seem to be used primarily as an anti-pirating system. Don't get me wrong, I grew up with consoles and loved my SNES to death but really the modern console is little more than a computer with a child safety lock on it.

And thats exactly why its populare...the developers focus on consoles cause they dont loose money on pircay on a console....but i cant see my own picture :O

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
There are a few recent/upcoming games where there may be possible ryona:
-Heavy Rain (why has nobody got material for this yet =P)
-Super Street Fighter 4 (Ibiki/Makato/Juri + New ultras)
-Final Fantasy XIII?
-Resident Evil 5 Gold (Maxilla/Claire)
-Bayonetta?

I know Rebbeca was JUST added as DLC for re5 but I didn't know Claire too(both are my favorite re girls) could you show me the source of your information.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
God of War 3 will have female enemies this time around, well the previous game had a boss and some ugly trollop, but the way kratos executes his enemies will be interesting.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Woops that was a type. Maxilla/Rebecca. I don't understand why Leon/Claire/Billy couldn't be thrown in there for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.