Possible future ryona games? (1 Viewer)

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i'll believe ff7 when i have it in my hands. that game is a massive undertaking, especially if they add voice acting and shit, so the amount of money involved to actually do it would be massive. not to mention that game is RIDICULOUSLY 90's in the way that characters speak and the words they use, so i'll be floored if they don't censor/rewrite a shit load of the game due to how easily offended people are nowadays. otherwise i'm just expecting it to be delayed over and over again like the last guardian was. i was never big on ico/shadow of the colossus but it's cool if it finally does come out for the people who do like it. same with shenmue, even though i think it was odd as hell to announce a kickstarter during your E3 conference.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, does seem like this year featured more games with female playable characters which is awesome.
I feel like talk of FF7 Remake could quickly get out of hand, so should be contained in it's own thread. Someone should make one so those interested can state their excitement and/or reservations about the game.

The only thing I've noticed was a lack of Capcom and Namcobandai talk. Sure Street Fighter made it's usual appearance but Capcom had stated they are working on some projects that should "turn heads in the West." and so far I don't think we've seen that.
Likewise despite Namco-Bandai having several releases slated this year I don't recall seeing anything from the developer/publisher. (Odd considering the next Naruto Ninja Storm game was featured in Sony's clipshows.)

Ah well. Fun looking games on the horizon, and E3 still isn't quite done yet. Lets see what tomorrow has in store for us.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
E3 is still active until 18 june so I think Capcom would still have the chance to show its new games in those days , Regarding Namco they officially announced Dark Souls III but they are yet to make an appearance at E3 , and Nintendo still didn't show anything for this E3 and Sega is strangely totally absent

If we summarize the upcoming games that will feature playable female characters and possible ryona (someone correct me if i missed something) :

Batman Arkham Knight
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (the fist fight is back so the grabs might be possibly back)
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Horizon Zero Dawn
Rise of the Tomb Raider
XCOM 2
Gears Of War IV (At least in CO-OP until now)
Mass Effect 4
Dark Souls III
Encore
Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded
Alone in the Dark: Illumination
BattleCry
Wild
Until Dawn
Hellblade
Dragon Dogma Online (Yes it will have a western release according to a leak)
Fortnite
Fallout 4

Regarding the Dragon Dogma Online , I saw a screenshot with the hydra in it so be ready ryona and vore fans for some vore epicness :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
A few ryona notes :
- In the first CGI trailer for XCOM2 there was a snake creature that wraps around a character so i think it would be an attack in the game

In the X-com 2 gameplay demonstration I linked in my previous post you can see the Viper gets introduced at about 6:54, after which she uses her long tongue to pull a squad member towards her. She then initiates her constrict move which killed the soldier in this demonstration instantly. The presenter notes after the gameplay demonstration that a lot of the animations and turns were sped up for presentation purposes so if the captured squad member has enough strength they could spend a few turns actually struggling in her coils.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Neir 2 was announced by Square Enix , it will be developed by Platinum games , published by Square Enix and will be exclusive for PS4 , From the looks of the trailer this game is featuring a female character as the main playable character

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
in fallout 4's E3 it looks like there is a fight club and enemies seem to have grapples(deathclaw grappled the player mid combat and lifted them into the air and readied its claws for the kill)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Neir 2 was announced by Square Enix , it will be developed by Platinum games , published by Square Enix and will be exclusive for PS4 , From the looks of the trailer this game is featuring a female character as the main playable character

With Platinum Games' help, I think the combat will improved. Hope there will be some grab from enemy :D

BTW, I think the new protagonist is Yonah, the daughter from the first game.
Yonah - NIER Wiki - characters, locations, enemies, quests and more

Clearer panty shot XD

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
According to Metal Gear Solid V gameplay demonstration ay E3 , it is confirmed that you can play as female mother base soldiers in the game's missions , not sure if they will be varied in face in this one or they will be generic identical faces like in peace walker

Update : According to this pic , it seems thankfully that the female faces aren't generic and aren't identical

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/MGSV-E3-2015-Character-Select.jpg

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Tomb Raider official gameplay footage has been released.
Most of the demo involves sneaking around and killing/avoiding human enemies but Lara encounters the bear at about 9:50.
This sets off a brief chase sequence with pretty obvious prompts that, if failed, could lead to death. The video also ends with a brief showdown with the bear at 12:05, including Lara getting knocked around a bit.

If the video gets taken down for whatever reason you can download it here

Rag40

Swell Supporter
"For Honor" is a new game announced by Ubisoft that could have some ryona potential. The game takes place in a sort of medieval time period and pits Vikings, Knights and Samurai against one another. It contains some gritty combat with excellent looking kill animations. There will be both male and female characters to chose from, including the ability to customize their gear.

So far, they only showed off a 4v4 multiplayer mode, but the game is confirmed to have a single player campaign mode. Also, all multiplayer modes can be played solo against AI bots, not to mention split screen with friends.

Here is a link to some gameplay showcased by the devs so you can better understand the game and see the slick animations. The only female that is seen is a female knight who rushes a Samurai and promptly gets kicked off the side of a bridge at 4:15-4:26, lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp3NKQlJPuo

Not everyone will probably be into this type of game. The female characters seem to be all decked out in armor, but I am hoping for some nice customization options. Also love the quick and brutal look of the combat. It is reminiscent of Bushido Blade, for those of you who remember that old, forgotten franchise. I see a lot of potential. Hopefully it doesn't suck, lol.

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
Overwatch can be another game with Widowmake and Tracer:

xvzZxBT.jpg

In the next video at 2:21 you can ( barely ) see that when the Widowmaker is killed ( with out reason because the last arrow didn't hit her ) she fell with her legs completely open:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yea Overwatch I am soooo excited for that game and I'm like NEVERRR excited for shooters, haha. Tracer looks so awesomecute I can't wait to play as her. And even Winston too, haha. Audio ryona is good enough for me sometimes so even if they ragdoll death in this game like Heroes of Storm, if they make nice sounds that'll still be good, haha.

There's no beta date on that game huh?

OH OH and I don;t think I've seen anone mention it yet! BUT.
The creators and artist of Skullgirls are making a new game like Valkyrie Profile called Indivisible. Not any info on it yet but the lead is a cute chick with an axe, and if it's like Valkyrie Profile that means there's prolly gonna be a lot of characters, and they had beautiful animation in Skullgirls with lots of detail in face expressions soooo I'm excited for potential of this game's ryona. Plus I love Skullgirls as a game and also VP so it could just be a great game too!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
it is fnny because I saw Ryonaneer say the girl was cute I knew I would think so. We seem to have similar taste :P

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I looove that art style and love Skullgirls as a game and for ryona, but most of the characters I wasn't attracted to 'cuz they all had like monster stuff goin' on or weird things like gore and bodies falling apart. >_>;
Like it was super creative and I love love love it as unique fighter style but for ryona only like two or three characters in that game got my attention. ^_^; This game it could be a lot more if its like Valkyrie Profile! I have high hopes. And if ryona isn't that great in it HEY it'll prolly be a kickass game like SG. =3

LOL yea random its true, we seem to have similar taste with girls huh?

Ya know I can't really, um, think of many games coming soon that have ryona I'm excited for...From that list Boundy put up FF7 is actually the one I'm most interested in for ryona aaaaaand pretty sure it's kinda sorta gonna be a while lol.

--

Ohhh, um, here's stuff on Indivisible so far. They are gettin' stufffs ready to do an IGG fundraiser soonish.

A few bits of animation!

https://twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG/status/626884255491100672

https://twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG/status/623260164645228544

https://twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG/status/624713425197752320

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yayyyy someone else beat me to it. ^_^

I am very excited for Indivisible as a game AND for ryona!
The prototype doesn't have TOO much I don't think buuut there's supposed to be a lotta characters eventually. And the main character is soooo cute~ I love her design! It is practical but pretty at the same time~~

I hope the final game has things like status effects and KO animations <3
Anyways I'm very excited for it so I hope it gets funded. It will take a good two years or so to make the sort of game they want but I know it'll be worth it.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Here's a trailer for "Prey for the Gods". It's being developed by an incredibly small studio (3 people) and clearly draws a lot of influence from Shadow of the Colossus.
You play an as of yet unnamed female on a snow covered island who has to kill the "gods". Gigantic wandering creatures who, if the trailer and game title are anything to go by, are out to eat you.
In the trailer one of them grabs the main character and is just about to drop her into its mouth before it cuts away.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzDl2THyF4w
Official Website:
Prey for the Gods

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.