Position changer dialogue request (1 Viewer)

veyron_fan

Potential Patron
Hi guys

So was using an auto dialogue the other night, "night in the church" i think, and thought "if only this didnt have so much talking it would be cool to use for other characters with all the great position and camera views it runs through. So tried tinkering with it as I have no dialogue/coding skill what so ever, but with the actual dialogue removed the lines run through so fast that all you get is 15 positions changing in less than a minute. Tried using the pause symbol but didnt do much.

Anyway I had a great idea that would be awesome if someone wanted to try and do.

Would it be possible to have a button, like lots of dialogues have nowadays, that just moved the characters to the next position as set up in a dialogue that the player could customize themselves? Even I know how to put a custom position setting into a dialogue line so it should be easy for just about anyone to put whatever positions they want into the dialogue and then just use auto and click the button when they want to move onto the next position. Very similar to fleacks dynamic mom/gf dialogues which have a change position button that goes to a random position out of a preset list.

If anyone is up for giving this a crack that'd be awesome, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.