Vivacious Visitor
Last edited by a moderator:

Hutsairb

Potential Patron
Hair: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=442.0
Outfit: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3443.0

hammy

Vivacious Visitor
Yea ive already got the hair and the outfit, but could someone make a dynamic hair of it? this one is just a bitmap. Most of the other pokemon characters have been made into dynamic hair but this one hasnt :-\

Nigida

Potential Patron
It's a bit difficult atm to get dynamic hairs, there are not that many active modders that do them and those who are have quite a backlog of hairs to do I guess.

Hutsairb

Potential Patron
Nigida said:
It's a bit difficult atm to get dynamic hairs, there are not that many active modders that do them and those who are have quite a backlog of hairs to do I guess.

Yeah, things have been pretty slow lately, but there is still activity. I'd probably try making dynamic hairs, since I REALLY dislike long, static hairs. But unfortunately, I am good at Photoshop, but flash has always baffled me. I also forgot that you were asking for a dynamic hair when I went searching.
ACTUALLY, I thought it WAS a dynamic when I went looking.

hammy

Vivacious Visitor
i understand man, i just hope some of the modders latch on to this sometime soon :)

hammy

Vivacious Visitor
ok so i got a message from the moderator saying that I should vector-trace the hairstyle if I want to see more progress...what's that mean?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
ok so i got a message from the moderator saying that I should vector-trace the hairstyle if I want to see more progress...what's that mean?
Vector means SVG file I guess.
If I am right, then you should either contact Chance and hope that she still have the SVG file for this hair mod, or you must do it by yourself, using Inkskape for exemple (Gingerless Soul made a tutorial for this).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.