Play as my Nico Robin (ryona/abuse + hair fetish/hairplay) (KIK or PM) (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 241642

Potential Patron
Hello! I seek any person who is willing to play as Nico Robin for this roleplay!

Before we go further I must say I have hair fetish so licking, flipping, sucking, pulling, draping or simply describing hair in the RP is a turn on.

My other kinks - abuse, ryona, hatefuck, BDSM, bullying, slavery, clothed RP, foreplay, humiliation, degradation, teasing.

With that out of the way.. I would absolutely to do a scene where Robin is badly beaten, tortured and possibly raped/molested (optional).

If you have any scene/scenario in mind I would love to hear it! but if not perhaps a scene where Robin gets captured by a pirate or a marine would be hot! We can get creative with devil fruit powers as well!! or else perhaps Robin washing up on an abandoned island only to find another inhabitant who tortures her on the island with no help around could also be fun!

If interested please PM me and we could get our RP started! I'm also on Kik so just message me if interested :)

Also, please stick to roleplaying over here instead of talking about anything RL.. unless necessary I will kindly ask you to stick to roleplaying and roleplaying only :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.