Pickle Rick Revision - Filled (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hello, my fellow friends of Undertow. I hope you're all having a fantastic day. I would like to request a revision of the Pickle Rick mod by ds14048 ds14048 in which Rick's face is removed from the pickle. I hope this can be done.

Optional: This doesn't have to be done, but if it's possible, I would also like to request a version of this mod in which there is a stick on it, like the twisted lollipop on a stick also by ds14048 ds14048 .

ds14048

Content Creator
Hello, my fellow friends of Undertow. I hope you're all having a fantastic day. I would like to request a revision of the Pickle Rick mod by ds14048 ds14048 in which Rick's face is removed from the pickle. I hope this can be done.

Optional: This doesn't have to be done, but if it's possible, I would also like to request a version of this mod in which there is a stick on it, like the twisted lollipop on a stick also by ds14048 ds14048 .
Here you are
Pickle Rick On A Stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.