Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Test mod this time is [In].
Ps. Pantie is WIP.
Pss. Don't blame me a about low quality texture full body use only 1024*1024px not 4K and texture it's very...........
Psss. I thing I very love to use ps. now.
Nice work. It's sad PSO2's textures are low quality. And SEGA already said they didn't plan to upgrade graphics.
Hewwo Shion here :3 i quite new here, and the firtst thing i saw was those beautifull male nudes! So im asking if i could have some pretty please? :3 i already PMed you mr KlebsTAQ
Hello Shion and welcome to UndertowClub. Did you already go through the Greeting Room ? I really hope you
will enjoy the time you'll be spending here. ^^ Well, I don't have the naked male monopoly ! It's true that nude
boys are shown very few love in PSO2. So, let's contribute to make the number of online swinging cocks rise !

Toyosatomi

Swell Supporter
USA [In] final
Ps.So sad Low quality texture just like KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ said.

Pss.And I don't care because I like my work LOL

J̸̧̛̦͍͔̫͂̑͒̀̇͒͑͑̄͝͝u̷̢̗̪̘͙̥̹̍̅̓̒ṣ̸̦͊̀̈̐̏̈̄̆̐̋̔̏̾̍̚t̴̬͔͇̲̣̹͓̜̞̗͈̉̂̋̋̾̓͜ͅ ̴̢̛̗̹̜͈͎̫͂̍̂̒̈̈́̀͜M̶̫̩̭̲̅͋̓͆͊̎͋̕̚ó̶̧͔̹̖͔͌̃͌̉n̷̖̖̥̖̩͇̜̻͐̾͂̌̄͆͗͒̒ĩ̸̧̪̙͉͜ͅķ̸̞̰̦͕̳̫̰̰̙̩͍̰̻̿̇͒͋̐̾̆͜͝ä̸̧̨͚̖̬̺̖̤̣̫̪̦͎́

Last edited:

Toyosatomi

Swell Supporter
USA [in] final 2.0

Bonus
Ps.The real final ver. so I don't edit it's anymore another than request.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
So then who do i need to talk to get a penis mod for Neman and Human please? :wat:
Make a formal request by posting a topic in the Adult mods request section Link ->. Adult Mod request section
Please keep in mind that modders work for free, making a mod involves a lot of work (especially what you want), and that many requests go unfilled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Thank you for this clarification, Fleet. :wink:
Don't worry Shion (and all the other ones to whom I didn't answer already) I read your request and I will answer
to you as soon as possible but you'll have to wait a little more... The reason why I'm less active right now is quite
simple. I'm on vacation and in the middle of my house move. I should have taken the time to put a word here to
avoid this misunderstanding. For that I apologize. In any case, see you soon for more lewd things !

TL;DR
klebsonvacation.gif

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

ShionAurelius

Potential Patron
Make a formal request by posting a topic in the Adult mods request section Link ->. Adult Mod request section
Please keep in mind that modders work for free, making a mod involves a lot of work (especially what you want), and that many requests go unfilled.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Thank you for this clarification, Fleet. :wink:
Don't worry Shion (and all the other ones to whom I didn't answer already) I read your request and I will answer
to you as soon as possible but you'll have to wait a little more... The reason why I'm less active right now is quite
simple. I'm on vacation and in the middle of my house move. I should have taken the time to put a word here to
avoid this misunderstanding. For that I apologize. In any case, see you soon for more lewd things !

TL;DR
klebsonvacation.gif

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

Its ok, thank you Fleet for the note! (i get lost easily arround forums and stuff @.@ then never find a thing) and sorry Kleb if i sounded rushy, the thought of you being busy or in vacation came into me some minutes ago. Have a good vacation u all ppl :3

Nanisore

Potential Patron
USA [In] final
Ps.So sad Low quality texture just like KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ said.
View attachment 92783
Pss.And I don't care because I like my work LOL
View attachment 92784
J̸̧̛̦͍͔̫͂̑͒̀̇͒͑͑̄͝͝u̷̢̗̪̘͙̥̹̍̅̓̒ṣ̸̦͊̀̈̐̏̈̄̆̐̋̔̏̾̍̚t̴̬͔͇̲̣̹͓̜̞̗͈̉̂̋̋̾̓͜ͅ ̴̢̛̗̹̜͈͎̫͂̍̂̒̈̈́̀͜M̶̫̩̭̲̅͋̓͆͊̎͋̕̚ó̶̧͔̹̖͔͌̃͌̉n̷̖̖̥̖̩͇̜̻͐̾͂̌̄͆͗͒̒ĩ̸̧̪̙͉͜ͅķ̸̞̰̦͕̳̫̰̰̙̩͍̰̻̿̇͒͋̐̾̆͜͝ä̸̧̨͚̖̬̺̖̤̣̫̪̦͎́
Could you show me the skin color slider you use for that?

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
So... I've been searching for a specific version of this mod.
I have some of the other versions, mainly the one from asqvenkl and the old "bandaid" mod, but I've discovered and gained interest in this specific one (see example image):

NgR1alU.png

As you can see, this one is much more detailed than the previous ones I've mentioned.
My question is: anyone knows where one can get this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: Nevermind. Found it!

high poly lewdkini (Sexy Bikini replacement)
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!4gMmxASB!us4PbIams8WfdeQJaZzMa7-z1bjYB968z436EJGAa4U)

These next two use the same model batch from lewdkini.
Created with the intent to replace the old nude mod.

high poly nanafun (replaces Nanafu Style)
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!AsV2xabJ!GVj7fRzIBqjeWbOgH06vZX6nSBj_NpOZSmlC7O9os-0)

high poly lumia swimwear
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!p48FmYqK!V8ibZYhDY3QJsB0DzsJe0NRvdEepwarD8MHy4G5ztZ8)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE #2: For those interested in other stuff...

Futa Mod (To know what it is: Google Images » Futa Mod)
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!QkV0TSST!8HLDylktc7Sg2m0sqQZiZnO7kMyxDHYtqyKhkIOzg-k)

Pot Belly Mod (Basically, makes your Char. Pregnant)
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!E5En0RRb!NicQa5mfHGtfBIXv7jBYn-IUt8JTK705EY1gAuCF5sU)

ヒツギ (changes hitsugi's model to see through bath towel) (NOT WORKING?)
MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!ptkAxKYK!l9L5B3GfbLFM5tGptXl7XmSErXx6262oUL8ScCipTG8)

Also, it would be cool if a moderator could put this info in the initial post of the thread.

BR,
One of the mods is missing! Has there been an update to it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.