Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
1914dfb49b23f25cd6b57737b2c15e81 is for Border 1 [In] while 64c843b521ecffebb28d4be5b1de418a
is for Border 1 Moon/Steel/Blue [In]. I removed the bra for both of them but I don't know what is your
kind of nipples ! ^^ So, I made this (see below). Just tell me what do you think about it...
border1.png

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
That looks pretty good for me and I guess Ill be getting both versions due to me having pink and blue
The MOD is available below (see the attached file). Let me know if everything's fine for you...
hey klebs can i have this mod please but with the nipple from u previous post with dildo.
Are you talking about the darker color of nipples ? Or about their shape ? Because the latter
isn't part of the [In] (it's part of the 3D model of the [Ba]).

Attachments

border1topless.zip
688.7 KB · Views: 336

XiaoSol

Potential Patron
You've come to the right place, dude. I have a lot of male nude mods indeed. Here's this one for example :
hdmale_v1.png
They even have high quality feet (instead of the awful bricks SEGA gave to males) thanks to Nozomi-Sama.
I didn't intend to give it to somebody else but... what kind of Cock Fanatic would I be if I refused to share ?
So if you're interested in what you saw, I'll gladly send both versions to you via PM . Just tell me below. :tongue:

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ
oh wow, pricks without bricks? truly a miracle :eek:
I'm a bit late, but could I get this mod too? ;v; (and maybe some others if you got em/are allowed to share... would def be appreciated :wink:)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Klebs the mod is amazing but can i have it on border 2 red version please ??
Sure, no problem. Check the attached file, it works for all versions of Border 2 [In]. It just took
me some time to find the ICE file (it wasn't listed yet). Let me know if the nipples suits you.
oh wow, pricks without bricks? truly a miracle :eek:
I'm a bit late, but could I get this mod too? ;v;
(and maybe some others if you got em/are allowed to share... would def be appreciated :wink:)
It's beautiful, isn't it ? But don't worry, dude. It is never too late to talk about beautiful males...
Nude ones in particular ! I will send you a PM with all the needed information shortly.

Attachments

border2topless.zip
447.2 KB · Views: 264

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Requesting to change the picture in baka sign accesory into hentai/doujin page
i can't find the ice file since it's not yet discovered in pso2 file directory, it will be very appreciated if anyone can also find the ice file
here are the image that i want to add (sorry for bad taste to some). You can crop the image if it's too big/doesn't fit.
Sadly, I didn't find a way to avoid crashing when I edit the ICE file containing the Baka Sign... Sorry.
I can offer you to add your pictures a different way though, using Graduation Pose for example :
graduatemod.png
I feel you, I'd love to hang out with lots of cute guys too. They deserve some love.
I'm still working on what we talked about in PM. I hope I'll be able to show something good soon !

Toyosatomi

Swell Supporter
Test mod Again
PS. I can't make 3D nipples because I have problem to conversion .obj to .aqp just right I say before.
PSS. KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ you lewd LA from you old post it's very interesting.

valvadi

Vivacious Visitor
Sadly, I didn't find a way to avoid crashing when I edit the ICE file containing the Baka Sign... Sorry.
I can offer you to add your pictures a different way though, using Graduation Pose for example :
graduatemod.png

I'm still working on what we talked about in PM. I hope I'll be able to show something good soon !

Thanks for the attempt, i will search landscape artwork to fit that graduation paper :)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ Your lewd LA from you old post it's very interesting.
Thanks but... which one exactly ? I have uploaded so many...
Thanks for the attempt, i will search landscape artwork to fit that graduation paper. :)
You're welcome. Okay then, I'll be waiting for your artworks.
separator.png
This one goes out to Kenuh Kenuh (I'm testing「things」) ! :tongue:
sexyverud.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.