Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

Raedwulf

Potential Patron
You've come to the right place, dude. I have a lot of male nude mods indeed. Here's this one for example :
hdmale_v1.png
They even have high quality feet (instead of the awful bricks SEGA gave to males) thanks to Nozomi-Sama.
I didn't intend to give it to somebody else but... what kind of Cock Fanatic would I be if I refused to share ?
So if you're interested in what you saw, I'll gladly send both versions to you via PM . Just tell me below. :tongue:

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ
ive been searching for so long, this is amazing! i was wondering if i can get this mod?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Thank you for finding the file, here are the image that i want to add (sorry for bad taste to some). You can crop the image if it's too big/doesn't fit.
Sorry for the late reply but I've been ill all the week... Alright, I'll check this out as soon as possible !

Oh yes that would be wonderful! it's always nice to have variety of clothes you can get naked with.
It is indeed, Kenuh. That's why I already did it ! ^^ Check your PM, I sent all the needed file to you.

ive been searching for so long, this is amazing! i was wondering if i can get this mod?
Too bad you didn't find this wonderful place earlier then. And no problem, I'll send you a PM soon.
separator.png
Well, Summer Is Coming and my stallions are hot as fuck (which is not different than the rest of the year). :tongue:

Attachments

• summer1.png
    summer1.png
    542.9 KB · Views: 277
  • summer2.png
    summer2.png
    534.6 KB · Views: 329
  • summer3.gif
    summer3.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 313

WhiteOut Rock

Avid Affiliate
So I've seen them about a bit now - anyone know where to find some of the lewd las, like the masturbation one in Klebs's third picture there?

Toyosatomi

Swell Supporter
cum on thighs I think it's easy to do, But on hair I think........
for example Aika Hair texture

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
No problem, take it easy Klebs, thank you for the hard work :grin:
Thanks. Sadly, I each time I try to edit this particular file my game stops working. I have to check why.
Do you have any ideal about cum on hair or cum on thighs :-?
As Toyosatomi said, cum on thighs is easy. You just have to edit one single BodyPaint you don't use.
But to put cum on hair I don't see how you could do it without applying it on a case-by-case basis... I
already worked on hair before, but it was to do some simple editions and the result was not so good.
corpsehoodmod.png

A few editions (mainly textures and colors) on the "Corpse Hood" HairStyle.​
Anyone know where to find some of the lewd las, like the masturbation one in Klebs's third picture there?
Try to be friend with LA modders on Twitter. Then kindly ask for their creations. Sometimes it works !

WhiteOut Rock

Avid Affiliate
Thanks. Sadly, I each time I try to edit this particular file my game stops working. I have to check why.

I had a go at trying to edit this for them as well, and yeah, I got the same result - any edit to that accessory seems to crash the game as soon as the accessory is loaded, I'm not quite sure why either though...

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Nice move have other lobby action mod?
Thank you. I have a lot of sexy LAs indeed (see below). But I can only share those I made myself. To be
honest I'm bad at editing LAs. The only thing I usually do when a LobbyAction is released is to remove
the potential weapon/accessory to get better (and sexier) screenshots, GIFs and movies.
Seeing the ICE's name, it appears to be an archive containing one of the Bath Towels. But since the file
is unavailable, how can we know which MOD it is exactly ? :wink: Give me a link to a post or a visual. And
I'll gladly see what I can do for you.

Attachments

• sexyfront.gif
    sexyfront.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 929
  • sexyback.gif
    sexyback.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 988

wow555+

Swell Supporter
Thank you. I have a lot of sexy LAs indeed (see below). But I can only share those I made myself. To be
honest I'm bad at editing LAs. The only thing I usually do when a LobbyAction is released is to remove
the potential weapon/accessory to get better (and sexier) screenshots, GIFs and movies.

Seeing the ICE's name, it appears to be an archive containing one of the Bath Towels. But since the file
is unavailable, how can we know which MOD it is exactly ? :wink: Give me a link to a post or a visual. And
I'll gladly see what I can do for you.
where to have it I will ask for owner thanks

valvadi

Vivacious Visitor
Requesting anyone to update Sailor Swimwear Summer Basewear to be updated like the remodeled previous one. Since it's a new file, i don't know the ice. file for the new one, but i have the old version file.

Attachments

Sailor_Swimwear_Ba.zip
1.3 MB · Views: 259

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I just checked the win32 folder. The file which interests you is the ICE a6ffa881496eff683a00c9b4aa9cac95.
I made the needed modifications in order to apply the old Sailor Swimwear MOD to that newly released [Ba].
See below if everything is fine for you (as usual the ZIP password is my name with letter case).

PS - There's a small issue with the bow tie (already present in the old version). I'll try to check that later.
separator.png

R rrr - Thank you. I'll check all my files and I'll tell you... It may take some time since I have more than 1To !

Attachments

• sailor_swim.png
    sailor_swim.png
    798.3 KB · Views: 759
sailor_swim.zip
2.9 MB · Views: 298

valvadi

Vivacious Visitor
I just checked the win32 folder. The file which interests you is the ICE a6ffa881496eff683a00c9b4aa9cac95.
I made the needed modifications in order to apply the old Sailor Swimwear MOD to that newly released [Ba].
See below if everything is fine for you (as usual the ZIP password is my name with letter case).

PS - There's a small issue with the bow tie (already present in the old version). I'll try to check that later.
separator.png

R rrr - Thank you. I'll check all my files and I'll tell you... It may take some time since I have more than 1To !

Thank you very much sir, you are trully wonderful

Edit: I tested it, and yes, it clearly still have issue on the ribbon, and the V part seems has transparent part on it, anyway keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

PercepXion

Potential Patron
This posted mod is no longer available for download
I am not sure if this is the same mod but it does the same thing as your picture where it makes the bath towel invisible. I had picked this mod up sometime back and finally found where I put it. Like I said I am not sure if it is the same file since that link is no longer working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.