Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

zegun

Vivacious Visitor
Hi. i hope this place is not dead. You're my last hope on the internet. Anyone have this mods? i'm surely it's a BA Layer wear. I've this kind of mods too but it use with a sexy bikini costume not layer wear.

Image source 【PSO2】エロ総合スレ 13 [無断転載禁止]©bbspink.com

152743.jpg

I think this is a mods that i find but it's already deleted (go to 558) 【PSO2】エロ総合スレ 12 [無断転載禁止]©bbspink.com - eelog(beta)
151079.jpg

Please upload it. I want it so much
I hope someone can help me
Thank you
File deleted

Last edited:

wwwwwwww

Potential Patron
now what i'm pretty curious is this
WiGqBxC

(Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet)
how do we make [Ou] invisible like that?

also would appreciate it if anyone knows a way to remove, or just swap models of recolored costumes / layered wears that has a different _d_ texture number
The image is dead.
Pretty much have to mix and match files from the original and the recolor. one thing that works with a lot is using the .fltd from the original. Some files you have to hex edit. Some call other files from within the file header. And colored rappy suits are magic that set the color somehow outside of the file.

zegun

Vivacious Visitor
Image fixed

Heck, im no good with hex editing. I only know how to use Hex editing to swap character templates between races lol

Nozomi27

Club Regular
I only have the bodies with the mod of big breasts
upload_2017-4-22_18-15-21.png

And I can not leave them without paltalon,
If I try to use another mod

Attachments

npc.rar
990 KB · Views: 581

O

ophiel

You should translate "再配布禁止", "二次配布禁止" in your country language.
It is an act of shortening the mod life, and reduce motivation of developers.
We are very sad :_(

kKy4p4E.jpg

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
We really need someone who has direct access the Japanese Modding Community for this game to cross-post links to their Topics here for us, we are getting about 5x the requests for mods that are out there to the actual number being posted here.

If someone can find me the actual sites I'll try my best to hunt a few down, my Moonspeak skills are actually kinda good.

zegun

Vivacious Visitor
^
There are quite a few skin textures out there, use the wrong texture, you got flat V like that.
Use the right texture, you get full bloom V.

Don't ask me which is the correct texture, i lost the file myself

wwwwwwww

Potential Patron
We really need someone who has direct access the Japanese Modding Community for this game to cross-post links to their Topics here for us, we are getting about 5x the requests for mods that are out there to the actual number being posted here.

If someone can find me the actual sites I'll try my best to hunt a few down, my Moonspeak skills are actually kinda good.
most of it is here PSO2 エロ総合スレ (角煮) - eelog(beta)
theres some other places but thats for nude mods.
The other major place is twitter. GL getting anything now though.
And there is no set list of mods because anyone can make their own mods for any costume and never share them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.