Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

TMR

Potential Patron
peeanim.gif
You're right. My version above is not the best one (invisible rocket and thinner sparkles to mimic piss) but
I can share it with you. Or I can PM you the names of modders who made far better versions. Or both.
May I have this MOD, too? thanks.
BTW, does anyone have pubic hair accessories can use?
I have miserable tiny cocks but it doesn't have pubic hair.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
May I have this MOD, too? thanks.
Sure, I will send it to you via PM.
BTW, does anyone have pubic hair accessories can use?
I have miserable tiny cocks but it doesn't have pubic hair.
I did. But it doesn't work anymore now that PSO2 got its new graphic engine.
Even after changing its model to NIFL format the accessory doesn't work well
and that's why I created 2D females pubes (I can do the same for males). =/
pubes2021.png

TMR

Potential Patron
Sure, I will send it to you via PM.

I did. But it doesn't work anymore now that PSO2 got its new graphic engine.
Even after changing its model to NIFL format the accessory doesn't work well
and that's why I created 2D females pubes (I can do the same for males). =/
pubes2021.png
Thank you. You can give me the peeing MOD first.
About the pubic hair, 2D is ok. Can you make the male version?
You contribute a lot to MOD. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
Crap, what's this about a graphics update and the male nude models no longer being compatible? I've been out of the loop for several months regarding this game.

KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ would you be so kind as to share your updated male nude model? I got completely bored with The Elder Scrolls Online and would like to get back to PSO Online 2 but only if my character can proudly display his wiener wherever he goes.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
(...) but only if my character can proudly display his wiener wherever he goes.
This is a totally admissible condition ! ^_^ I updated the male nude models already so I'll send the link
to you via PM. Did I do some specific editions for your boy or were you using the standard versions ?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Is there a new nude mod that I'm seeing on the PSO 2 Mod discord used a lot that allows use of the new finger bodies?
If you are on the PSO2 Modding Discord then you should have seen a modder released an edition of the
N-サウザンドリム/2[Ba] (N-Thousand Rim/2[Ba]) removing the [Ba] itself to let you see the [In] only as if
you were in the Beauty Salon. The next iteration of this MOD should allow the [In] to be removed as well,
allowing the private parts to be available for everyone to check out !

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
This is a totally admissible condition ! ^_^ I updated the male nude models already so I'll send the link
to you via PM. Did I do some specific editions for your boy or were you using the standard versions ?
My apologies for the late reply!

I think the previous time you shared your mod, it was the smallest wiener size? It was included in the download for the JP version that you sent so it's all good.

EDIT KlebsTAQ - PM was sent.

Glesprin

Potential Patron
Hey, so I've been trying for a while now, and I can't find a way to make it work.
I've installed Lewd Saintia ( body & naked, and the checksum also just in case ) but both the textures of the nipples and the vagina do not appear. I also tried to use the "nude_in_na" rar that was here not long ago, but that didn't work either, any clues?
( if it isn't clear, i'm new to modding pso2 )

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Glesprin Glesprin
Greetings. Would it be possible to provide us with more information about your problem ? -1- Do you play on PSO2JP or
PSO2NA ? -2- Did you use another MOD which changed the model/texture of the Layered Body (the two files in question
are efeae36f5680df844c21c6b132d3afe5 and 6feb279174e0549b5035724521887017) ? -3- Can you show a screenshot of
your BodyPaints/Innerwears priority from the Beauty Salon ? -4- Which level of graphic quality are you using ? Thanks.

beard

Potential Patron
Hey, so I've been trying for a while now, and I can't find a way to make it work.
I've installed Lewd Saintia ( body & naked, and the checksum also just in case ) but both the textures of the nipples and the vagina do not appear. I also tried to use the "nude_in_na" rar that was here not long ago, but that didn't work either, any clues?
( if it isn't clear, i'm new to modding pso2 )
I think you need to apply the tattoo body paint for the nipple/vagina textures to show.

Glesprin

Potential Patron
Glesprin Glesprin
Greetings. Would it be possible to provide us with more information about your problem ? -1- Do you play on PSO2JP or
PSO2NA ? -2- Did you use another MOD which changed the model/texture of the Layered Body (the two files in question
are efeae36f5680df844c21c6b132d3afe5 and 6feb279174e0549b5035724521887017) ? -3- Can you show a screenshot of
your BodyPaints/Innerwears priority from the Beauty Salon ? -4- Which level of graphic quality are you using ? Thanks.
Well now I feel stupid, don't know if I skipped the part where it said what beard said, but it was spot on ⬇⬇⬇, the only thing now is that it would be nice if the areola were a like double the size, and a little bit more saturated included the vagina ( and puffier all around, but that would take more work i assume ), ethier way thanks for such polite response.
I think you need to apply the tattoo body paint for the nipple/vagina textures to show.

PS: I've read that someone asked already, but there wasn't a followup, is there any working futa mod?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Glesprin Glesprin Please, feel free to send me a PM with your request. I will do it once I am done with my current works.
zellno zellno What do you mean by "change the file" ? Do you have any issue with the MOD too ? Please, just tell me.

kunosun

Potential Patron
Im looking for the pink dildo mod, image from mod discord. Don't know who/where to ask so thought i'd check here first. At the very least i'd like to know if its public and if not who the author is so i could ask them. thanks!
1619924065911.png

KingBananers

Avid Affiliate
Hello, i'm also looking for a male nude mod, one with a smooth body (i often dress my character as a trap) and small-medium endowment. Although the NA version doesn't have the upgrade yet, it's probably best if it's an upgrade compatible one. Thanks in advance. Cheers

DMS

Vivacious Visitor
If you are on the PSO2 Modding Discord then you should have seen a modder released an edition of the
N-サウザンドリム/2[Ba] (N-Thousand Rim/2[Ba]) removing the [Ba] itself to let you see the [In] only as if
you were in the Beauty Salon. The next iteration of this MOD should allow the [In] to be removed as well,
allowing the private parts to be available for everyone to check out !
I don't know how to use it =w="

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
K kunosun - I know the author. Please, send me a PM and I'll give you his name. It will be up to you to try to get in touch with him.
KingBananers KingBananers - Please don't forget use the
search.png
function on the top right corner first, next time. Thanks. How about THIS ?!
DMS DMS - You don't know how to use this MOD in particular or you don't know how to use MODs in general ? I'll help, it's easy ! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.