Pat's Imports 9/22: vanilla squat mod canceled (2 Viewers)

Durr

Potential Patron
Re: Patrick's imports. Aug. 18 -- Tribal Chimera Arm Tattoo

Love these mods. Keep up the good work!

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Re: Patrick's imports. Aug. 11 -- Thicker-Ass 'n Legs Denim Jeans

Patrick said:
Shadow5000 said:
That reminds me, did anyone else make a squat mod?
@Shadow5000: i'm not sure. i haven't seen any squat mods that weren't made by me.

I recall gollum had made an edit to Patrick's loader version of the squat. Still not sure which was better before Patrick switched to vanilla.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Re: Patrick's imports. Aug. 18 -- Tribal Chimera Arm Tattoo

Awesome! Much better and easier thicker assnlegs. Nice job man and keep up the good work!

Patrice

Content Creator

BuckWild said:
Patrick said:
Shadow5000 said:
That reminds me, did anyone else make a squat mod?
@Shadow5000: i'm not sure. i haven't seen any squat mods that weren't made by me.

I recall gollum had made an edit to Patrick's loader version of the squat. Still not sure which was better before Patrick switched to vanilla.

I forgot about that. Gollum DID make a the loader version of the squat mod with fishnet removed -> http://www.mediafire.com/?9t75s1smshh2971 Although, I've updated that mod (somewhat) since then. My loader mods are found here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3828.0

E

EnjoiIsGood

Re: Patrick's imports. Aug. 24 -- Thicker-Ass 'n Legs Garter Belt

Mixing and matching the Thick Ass mods, skinny stomach, and custom characters that I have saved makes this rather enjoyable.

Especially with Desiree or Shego...

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Re: Pat's Imports 9/2: Update: Thicker Jeans (RGB)

You still working on the ones where the woman squats? I really want those ones... Nice job btw! (^o^)

Also, I am having a huge problem with the thicker jeans. For some reason the color on it doesn't save, it just stays black next time I load it...and I mean BLACK BLACK, not even looking like jeans.

Thor_Odinsson

Content Creator

Very impressive, especially liking the Longer, torn Fishnets. Keep up the great work.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

Thanks, these mods are easily my favorite ones on sdtmods.com ! :)

Patrice

Content Creator

Bluey5 said:
You still working on the ones where the woman squats? I really want those ones... Nice job btw! (^o^)

Also, I am having a huge problem with the thicker jeans. For some reason the color on it doesn't save, it just stays black next time I load it...and I mean BLACK BLACK, not even looking like jeans.

for the squat mod, im waiting until i have more free time so i can concentrate on doing it since ill be drawing the legs and feet pretty much from scratch. i can draw a little bit better now after doing the jeans mod, and one or two other recent ones.

im not sure why the color doesnt save. id say try to stay away from the darker colors (since i didnt set up gradients as strategically as konashion did); and also i suggest that you use a stand alone flash player - as this might save the last color that you'd chosen on the color pallete selection screen. if that doesnt work, then - i dunno. someone else may know. probably modguy.

Bluey5

Potential Patron

Yeah, I hope he comes up with something... But that doesn't matter. That's just one mod. All your others ones I can still use so keep up the great work!

Patrice

Content Creator

Bluey5 said:
Yeah, I hope he comes up with something... But that doesn't matter. That's just one mod. All your others ones I can still use so keep up the great work!

if u dont care about custom jean colors then just use the jean mods that i made which didnt work with the colors slider. there were 5 or 6 of them - grey, white, purple,...i forget what the other colors were.

Bluey5

Potential Patron

Oh, alright! Sounds like a plan then. I should have did that in the first place. Thanks.

Patrice

Content Creator

AaRL said:
Thanks for continuing the port to vanilla. Any luck with squat?

I thought that luck would be on my side, but it seems to not be. I'm canceling the squat mod project for vanilla SDT - it no longer seems feasible for me to do; Sorry. So that's the bad news.

The good news is: and I don't know how many of you already knew this -- you can import some loader mods through the Modding tab! I did not know that! That's my own fault for forgetting to read Modguy's Loader Changelogs.

I hope to do an updated version of the squat mod for Loader SDT. It'd probably come in a Zip file along with Loader v5.22 tho; because the latest loader version (v5.25d) cannot load the squat mod through the Modding tab - it won't load properly.

I'll probably put the Zip file in the (password protected) Loader Imports forum section when it's ready for release, and then post a link to it in the first post of this thread.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Patrick said:
AaRL said:

I thought that luck would be on my side, but it seems to not be. I'm canceling the squat mod project for vanilla SDT - it no longer seems feasible for me to do; Sorry. So that's the bad news.

The good news is: and I don't know how many of you already knew this -- you can import some loader mods through the Modding tab! I did not know that! That's my own fault for forgetting to read Modguy's Loader Changelogs.

I hope to do an updated version of the squat mod for Loader SDT. It'd probably come in a Zip file along with Loader v5.22 tho; because the latest loader version (v5.25d) cannot load the squat mod through the Modding tab - it won't load properly.

I'll probably put the Zip file in the (password protected) Loader Imports forum section when it's ready for release, and then post a link to it in the first post of this thread.

Or link it in your signature.

Bluey5

Potential Patron

Patrick said:
AaRL said:

Crap, I guess we can still get it through the loader though.

But wait a second...I thought you HAD to load the loader mods through the loader tab... what is the other way? That's how I load all of my loader mods.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Bluey5 said:
Crap, I guess we can still get it through the loader though.

But wait a second...I thought you HAD to load the loader mods through the loader tab... what is the other way? That's how I load all of my loader mods.

He's talking about the menu version, not the side tab.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks Patrick for even trying to bring this to use bland folk. I havent used the loader in quite some time. Most of the mods I have, dont work anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.