Pat's Imports 9/22: vanilla squat mod canceled (1 Viewer)

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
No doubt these are my top favorite mods for SDT :)

Is there a chance you might make even bigger ass mod? I could even make a small donation for the trouble if needed ;)

Patrice

Content Creator
Dotar said:

Is there a chance you might make even bigger ass mod? I could even make a small donation for the trouble if needed ;)

Thanks :) I appreciate that, and I would love to make a bigger or new booty mod. ;D

Also, sorry for the lack of my SDT contribution focus lately (for some of you reading this) -- This is one of my favorite websites; but I've been somewhat preoccupied and stagnated from 'stuff' lately :-X; but've been devilishly thinking about developing some new and perhaps interesting mods.

I'd take a donation. :D I've been wanting a more permanent way to mod since being that I always using Flash CS5/6 Trial Versions for my mods, and circumstantially sporadically . If you (or anyone ) could find or provide me with a CS5 or 6 crack or such, that WORKS, that would be very very helpful! I have the patience to make mods, but (for some reason) not so much patience to look for the tools....

Please note: I use a Mac. Love PCs,... had Parallels Desktop,.... but my only OS now is: Mac - so a 'working' Flash CS5/6 program would be best; and would be great, because - I could do mods when I have the opportunities to, and not have to worry about a 30 day limit.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Patrick said:
I'd take a donation. :D I've been wanting a more permanent way to mod since being that I always using Flash CS5/6 Trial Versions for my mods, and circumstantially sporadically . If you (or anyone ) could find or provide me with a CS5 or 6 crack or such, that WORKS, that would be very very helpful! I have the patience to make mods, but (for some reason) not so much patience to look for the tools....

Go ask Dante. He was happy to lend me one and I sure am happy that he did.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Patrick said:
Dotar said:

Thanks :) I appreciate that, and I would love to make a bigger or new booty mod. ;D

Also, sorry for the lack of my SDT contribution focus lately (for some of you reading this) -- This is one of my favorite websites; but I've been somewhat preoccupied and stagnated from 'stuff' lately :-X; but've been devilishly thinking about developing some new and perhaps interesting mods.

Please note: I use a Mac. Love PCs,... had Parallels Desktop,.... but my only OS now is: Mac - so a 'working' Flash CS5/6 program would be best; and would be great, because - I could do mods when I have the opportunities to, and not have to worry about a 30 day limit.

Sadly only Adobe program I have myself is Adobe Photoshop CS4 (portable). Throw me a PM with your paypal and I'll give you a small donation. Also I think I might'v found a working crack for mac, atleast it has hundreds of positive comments.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Bluey said:
How about you just make a bigger ass mod with the legs at regular size?

dont think that would look very realistic ^^

also hopefully you can make the even bigger ass mod at somepoint Pat. You never PM'd me about the donation ;o

any clothing mods would be highly appriciated too :)

Bluey5

Potential Patron
It could, at least I've seen it. The thicker legs just looks weird to me, like some bbw lol. What even bigger ass mod are you talking about?

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Bluey said:
It could, at least I've seen it. The thicker legs just looks weird to me, like some bbw lol. What even bigger ass mod are you talking about?

Patrick said:
Dotar said:

That one :)

Sknaht

Potential Patron
That squat mod would have been awesome...but everything else is great as well. I adore the bigger ass mod... :D

wataru29

Potential Patron
Any plans to do skinny jeans? I would love to see them go with the skinny stomach mod.

I love your work.

YoYo SDT

Potential Patron
Favourite mod on the site, thank you so much (even though I know I'm late to the party).

Is there a way to have the Thicker Ass and Legs load automatically in a character folder? This is the only mod that never loads, ever, when I place it in the Mods.txt file in every character folder I have. What am I doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.