Pat's loader imports (7/27 - Skinny-Legs Fishnet (four of a kind) (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Patrick's Mods

Patrick said:
I think it would require 4 separate mod files to accomplish that. Besides, this is true for all of my mods except for the one named "changed-iris target".
Well, you could make multiple frames, and put in a frame listener to change the frame to match the current skin tone setting.

Shade

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Patrick said:
I think it would require 4 separate mod files to accomplish that. Besides, this is true for all of my mods except for the one named "changed-iris target".
Well, you could make multiple frames, and put in a frame listener to change the frame to match the current skin tone setting.

You could do the same for changing the skin's hue/saturation/etc.

Scratch that, forgot how SDT works for a few minutes there.

Patrice

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Patrick said:

Nope. No good. I don't know what a frame listener is. could you use a frame listener to change the skin tone if I made the mod for vanilla SDT? ive been looking into porting some mods but been busy.

rhrthwrh said:
So when can we expect the ass-mods to..well, work?

I just tried them in Loader 5.22c and they work. I'm guessing you didn't see the note about settings.txt in the first post.

Edit: I just updated that section so it's easier to understand

Faceless

Content Creator

Patrick said:
Nope. No good. I don't know what a frame listener is. could you use a frame listener to change the skin tone if I made the mod for vanilla SDT? ive been looking into porting some mods but been busy.
A frame listener is simply an object that listens for events (in this case, whenever the animation changes frames) and then calls a function in response to that event. The vanilla template can use frame listeners just fine, but I'm not sure if it can retrieve the current skin tone. I know you can't simply check the variable that tracks it like with the loader, since that's private, so it would depend on whether or not the vanilla template can retrieve the character code string that's generated on the Modding tab.

Patrice

Content Creator

that's helpful. thanks. i had a feeling its probably undoable when i noticed that changing characters (randomly via shift+? or from the character-list menu) removes/erases a file loaded from the modding tab. well whatever. if i do another skin tone for the loader i'd go with just the dark brown one.

Shade

Content Creator

I'm going to look into the skin change event listener next week when I finally get some down time. If I work out how to do it, I'll let you know. It's actually a great idea, and in theory shouldn't be too hard to implement, though I may need to pull some dirty tricks to do it.

Patrice

Content Creator

cool. ill look forward to it.

by then, i should have a thicker jeans mod done for vanilla sdt. tryin to use a shortcut for this mod here since i never learned to draw properly but its a pain in the ass >:(

Attachments

• screenshot0003.png
    screenshot0003.png
    256.4 KB · Views: 433
  • screenshot00012.png
    screenshot00012.png
    335.6 KB · Views: 418

Shade

Content Creator

Started poking around with that Skin Type thing, so far I've got it working with the Left and Right Skin selector arrow thingies, but not the 'Randomize Character' S function (it had a habit of updating before the skin had changed). The FLA and AS File are in the Zip attached. It doesn't automatically update when a new character is loaded.

I could, for the sake of being lazy, simply have a function that fires non-stop, but that might lag out some peoples systems and a rather 'dirty' way of doing it.

Also, when you use the Left Skin selected to go 'backwards', any of her hidden parts will reappear, which is rather annoying. I'm looking into that too.

The FLA should be enough for you to make a start until I work out more of the code.

Note that this is Loader Only.

Haromane

Potential Patron

Hi Patrick,

I've encountered a little problem with your flat tummy mod. It generally works fine, but when I try to apply a tan, this is what happens (see picture).

Attachments

• abs2.png
    abs2.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 480

Patrice

Content Creator

Haromane said:
Hi Patrick,

I've encountered a little problem with your flat tummy mod. It generally works fine, but when I try to apply a tan, this is what happens (see picture).

Attachments

• screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 420

Shade

Content Creator

Patrick said:
Shade, take a look. how was your 4th of July weekend? worked on my tan.
It was nothing special, like any other weekend really, but that's probably because I don't live in the US so it wasn't a holiday. ;)

Hooked up you're new skin colors to my code. It all works perfectly (Besides the fact that using the 'Random Character Key' still breaks it, and going back skin tones breaks it. But I'll work those issues out eventually.). If you want to do multiple skin tones for you're other custom Mods I'll happily rig them up, the code isn't all that difficult so you may not need my help.

Now... Onto gloryhole...

Edit:
Oh hell, you'd already rigged it up didn't you? I totally failed to notice the SWF, and only saw the FLA. My bad... :( Well, my offer still stands, if you need help with the others (like the stomach mod), let me know.

Also, nice work. :D

Patrice

Content Creator

thanks, it seems ill be able to use your custom code for the other mods without any issues but ill let you know if any do occur.

the code indeed works perfectly, but you might want to take a second look at the screenshot in my previous post and pay attention to the lower back left leg. ;D

how to fix this?
[attachmini=1]
[attachmini=2]

Shade

Content Creator

Slight oversight on my behalf, I totally forgot that there was more than one MovieClip/Part to be changed.

I restructured how I added the code (Since apparently I was in a rush when I put the hack together), so it's more obviously listed under a 'Settings' layer now. That layer can be pasted in any body part and the color change should work (as long as you get the code from the main scene).

I also put together a quick hack to do the other colors for her left leg, since I wanted to make sure it worked. Feel free to clean it up/do it properly.

Attachments

Skinny-Leg Squat (Color Range).swf
94.3 KB · Views: 1,522

Skinny-Leg Squat (Color Range).zip
1.1 MB · Views: 236

Patrice

Content Creator

wow, cool. 8) thanks for the "settings" setup. and everything looks good with the left leg now - i dunno how you got the right leg(s) from being on one layer to be on two layers for the left leg(s), but thanks! :)

i just noticed a small mistake that i made with the gradient on the left foot so ill be correcting that now and posting it here but then i guess it can up as a revised loader mod; but it might be best if you post it and i link to it, in case there's a coding issue somewhere down the line or you'd simply like to update the skin codes to work across the whole UI in the future.

[attachurl=1]

Shade

Content Creator

Go a head and upload it yourself, it is your mod after all. I stole the FLA for my future reference and just in case you one day vanish. :D If you're happy with how it's set up (no random function, etc), then I am too.

Patrice

Content Creator

Shade said:
Go a head and upload it yourself, it is your mod after all. I stole the FLA for my future reference and just in case you one day vanish. :D If you're happy with how it's set up (no random function, etc), then I am too.

OK...i uploaded it.

yup, im happy with it. eventually i can do that for the other mods, but for now...on to the jeans mod!

Epsilon2

Potential Patron
禁忌「フォーオブアカインド」
Taboo "Four of a kind"

[attachimg=1]

I could not resist

Attachments

• FlandreProfile.png
    FlandreProfile.png
    83 KB · Views: 1,046

Patrice

Content Creator
Sigma-12 said:
禁忌「フォーオブアカインド」
Taboo "Four of a kind"

not a contradiction.... ever play card games?!:

4 of hearts, 4 of spades, 4 of diamonds, 4 of clubs.... order in the court!!!!! i rest my case. thank you.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I was wondering... is it possible to have your squat mod without the fishnet stockings? Been trying to find it again because I could has sworn I saw it some where in the screen shots thread...

Patrice

Content Creator
AaRL said:
I was wondering... is it possible to have your squat mod without the fishnet stockings? Been trying to find it again because I could has sworn I saw it some where in the screen shots thread...

it's Here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3289.0
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• pic 001.png
    pic 001.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,116

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.