Pat's Imports 9/22: vanilla squat mod canceled (1 Viewer)

Patrice

Content Creator
Thicker Jeans (9/2/13)
screenshot00011.png

View attachment T. Jeans.swf
**looks best in: position Style #2; or in Style 1 on body-size ranges: 25% & Up

Thicker-Legs Fishnet II (9/1/13)

Thicker-Ass 'n Legs Garter Belt (8/24/13)

Arm Tattoo (8/18/13)
Thicker-Ass 'n Legs (8/3/13)

Template for Clothes to Thicker-Ass 'n Legs (8/3/13)
screenshot0009.png

View attachment Template for clothes to Thicker-Ass 'n Legs.zip (modified template by Konashion)

Note: After drawing your mod on the clothes template, before publishing your SWF file, and before you drag the four leg components (from the body template) onto the stage, don't forget to delete three unwanted skin tones layers inside of each of the leg symbols.

Tip: Save your FLA file once the mod is completed before deleting any skin tone layers; so that if you want to publish your mod SWFs in each skin tone, you can go back and delete a different set of skin tone layers.
Thicker-Legs Fishnet I (7/27/13)

Skinny-Legs Fishnet (7/27/13)
Skinny-Stomach (7/21/13)

Skinny-Legs Squat (canceled)
Canceled due to thigh rotation complications at the knee joint.

Thicker-Ass Squat (canceled)
Canceled due to thigh rotation complications at the knee joint.

Last edited by a moderator:

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
Re: Patrick's imports; July 20--Thicker Ass 'n Legs (SWFs for all four skin tones)

yay! it's vanilla now! this was always my favorite mod! thanks!

Patrice

Content Creator
Re: Patrick's imports; July 20--Thicker Ass 'n Legs (SWFs for all four skin tones)

jhuebert95 said:
yay! it's vanilla now! this was always my favorite mod! thanks!

Thx. :D Glad ya like it!

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
Re: Patrick's imports; July 21--Skinny Stomach/Waist (SWFs for all four skin tones)

Thanks for making this Vanilla. I quite enjoy using the skinny stomach with the thick legs.

Patrice

Content Creator
Re: Patrick's imports; July 21--Skinny Stomach/Waist (SWFs for all four skin tones)

CaptainOwl said:
Thanks for making this Vanilla. I quite enjoy using the skinny stomach with the thick legs.

hmmm, I actually never tried that myself. i guess i think that the skinny stomach/waist goes well with the default size legs, and the thicker legs go well with the default size stomach/waist, (especially if you crank up the breasts size) but that's only my opinion.

posted4you

Potential Patron

Thank you! I'm especially looking forward to the fishnets.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Any chance the "Squat" will become a vanilla mod?

Patrice

Content Creator

AaRL said:

yes, i gave it a go a couple of days ago and a squat mod looks feasible.

Fenris

Potential Patron

Intriguing...

Dyxid

Potential Patron

Nice to see this for Vanilla, and with skin tone variants as well it seems (at least I don't remember the Loader version having alternate skin tones).

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Patrick said:
AaRL said:

yes, i gave it a go a couple of days ago and a squat mod looks feasible.

Awesome, cant wait. Thanks again

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor

great work . i cant wait for Thicker-Legs Fishnet :D

mehmep059

Potential Patron

Much Gratitude being expressed, can't handle, sensory overload... Thanks a bunch for the Thicker Ass N' Legs fix, much appreciated!

Patrice

Content Creator

Dyxid said:
Nice to see this for Vanilla, and with skin tone variants as well it seems (at least I don't remember the Loader version having alternate skin tones).

edit: all of those loader mod were initially developed in the light-skin skin tone only (and the only way to change that was to go into the game menu and use skin tone sliders named "H" "S" "L" & "C"; which you could still do for these mods(if you want say: blue skin, for example); but yes - there weren't alternate skin tones, but 1 of them (Skinny-Legs Squat) has it now, and eventually I'll probably have that one ported to vanilla too.

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Re: Patrick's imports; July 27--Thicker-Legs Fishnet (SWFs for all four skin tones)

Ah, okay then, I didn't really mess with the H/S/L/C sliders before (Loader or Vanilla version) because I assumed the skin tones were locked in.

I assumed as much because I've heard that getting certain clothing mods to recognize the R/G/B sliders can be tricky, which is why some mods don't allow for such color shifting for the sake of ease on the modder. I figured the same thing applied to mods that affect the actual body, moreso given how they use a different set of sliders.

That said, I feel silly now for not even trying to mess with the sliders on my own, but thankful nonetheless that I can do this.

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Patrick's imports; July 27--Thicker-Legs Fishnet (SWFs for all four skin tones)

wow

Dude this is fucking awsome :D . TNX for Great Work.

How changing the color in game ?

Patrice

Content Creator

phantomx said:
wow

Dude this is fucking awsome :D . TNX for Great Work.

How changing the color in game ?

[attachimg=1]

scroll down to the 'pant's icon on the the "Scene" tab from the game's menu screen.

-- picked up on & learned how to do use the vanilla RGB sliders for mods from and SCLover13 8), and Faceless 8).

Attachments

• Picture 30.png
    Picture 30.png
    13 KB · Views: 70,774

SDT-FAN

Potential Patron
Re: Patrick's imports; July 27--Skinny-Legs Fishnet (four of a kind)

I also find a great job that was delivered here. But, and I apologize for this, why the fish net is not classified to the tights? It is therefore a pity because maybe a skirt could match the stockings.

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor

scroll down to the 'pant's icon on the the "Scene" tab from the game's menu screen.

-- picked up on & learned how to do use the vanilla RGB sliders for mods from and SCLover13 , and Faceless .

tnx dude . ;)

Skinny-Legs Fishnet (New)

amazing :o
can u make this model for Thicker-Legs Fishnet ?

Faceless

Content Creator

SDT-FAN said:
I also find a great job that was delivered here. But, and I apologize for this, why the fish net is not classified to the tights? It is therefore a pity because maybe a skirt could match the stockings.
Because there's no template for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.