Pat's Imports 9/22: vanilla squat mod canceled (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello A ajn gamer . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

im using thicker legs on loader, need help on leg wear and panties
This thread is located in the "Graveyard" area. Patrice Patrice still visits the forum occasionally but he isn't actively involved in modding. I'll attempt to answer your question, but if you have specific requests then I would encourage you to post them elsewhere. It's unlikely that Pat's work will receive any direct updates or patches.

In general, body mods which alter the character's proportions will not be compatible with normal clothing. You can use specially-designed mods (such as Thicker Ass Clothes) which fit the altered body shape. You can ask for existing clothing mods to be revised to fit. You can request new clothing items if you're able to find usable reference images. A few very loose items (such as long dresses) might fit around the thick thighs. There is no automatic way to convert clothing items onto a different body shape; each item must be manually reshaped by a modder and then recompiled.

Patrice

Content Creator
yes, I'm pretty much retired...but there should be a template that I posted for others to pick up where I left off.

Kugi21

Potential Patron
Just found these mods and I immediately loved them. One issue I have been having is that when I try to add and shoes/shoe mods to it, the feel will just faze right through like here. Is there any way to solve this or am I screwed?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Is there any way to solve this or am I screwed?
Are you loading the thicker ass mod with moreclothing? If you are it should be loaded it as a body mod. If you aren't using moreclothing I'm not sure why this happens, like I said it should be a body mod to begin with. Try loading it manually

Kugi21

Potential Patron
I didn't think of that. The image shown was the result from me manually loading the thicker ass mod, as opposed to it being already in moreclothing. That may be the issue. How do I load it with moreclothing?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I actually don't think that this thicker garter belt mod is compatible with moreclothing. That or I have no idea how more clothing works. The thigh is misaligned when you load it with moreclothing and only the calves are removable for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.