Password to 'Loader Imports' board (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
What:

the 'Loader Imports' board is password protected, and you desire to know the password to have access to loader mods.

Why:

The mods in the 'Loader Imports' board require the modified version of SuperDeepThroat called the "loader".
Due to confusion between mistaking loader mods for SDT mods, (also known as "vanilla mods"), the password was placed on the board as a preventive reminder.

Where:

the "loader" required to use these mods can be downloaded in the stickied "SDT Loader" thread here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=91.0
the "loader" is required to "load" these mods in the "Loader Imports" board. For information about using the loader, see the included text guides that come with the download.

How:

the password to the board is in no way meant to exclude anyone from accessing it.
there is no special group of users that are only meant to be there, (but i am told you do need to be a registered member of the site ), every forum user can and is allowed access to it, given that they are informed enough to know that these mods are for use with the "loader" ONLY

the password is literally the answer to the question that pops up when attempting to access the board, and if you have completely read this post then you should know the answer to the question:

"The password is what you must use to "load" these mods. (1 word, 6 letters long)"

or to rephrase it:

"what is required to use the mods in this board?"​

Synonymous

Content Creator
You might want to mention that Loader Imports is hidden to guests now, so everyone has to be logged in as well
Fixed

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Any registered member who complains about finding the password has my sympathy. I think this is almost too obvious but probably needed.

D

Doomknight

I'm surprised people need a post like this to find the password for the Loader Section. I'd understand if it was for the "Special Place".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.