Oviposition mod (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in this Mod?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

zeronodrago

Content Creator
So I have been working on an Oviposition himpenis mod (mainly for myself) and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in it? I have heard it's not a very common fetish so before I put in a lot of effort polishing it, I would like to know if there is any interest.
3DJxzCh.gif

Also if you have any ideas or suggestions you would like to see in the mod, post them and I will see what I can do.

Current plans for polishing:

- Adding eggs to come out of the penis.
- Adding an extension to the breastexpension mod to make it look like eggs are in the belly.
- Possibly make eggs come out after a certain amount of time.

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
I like this idea very much. If you could make this one for the tentacle mod it would be awesome. I would love to see these bulges go through the dick or tentacle and down her throat into her belly. I don not know who made the tentacle mod sadly. Maybe do a Variation with cum instead of eggs but I would use both if they are finished.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
So I have been working on an Oviposition himpenis mod (mainly for myself) and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in it? I have heard it's not a very common fetish so before I put in a lot of effort polishing it, I would like to know if there is any interest.
I like it. Great concept, and like That guy has mentioned it definitely has extra potential applications. Also, not sure what it would look like yet, BUTT I would be highly interested in creating/collabing a dedicated Ovipositor-looking hisPenis replacement mod that works well aesthetically with your concept if that interests you. Good work so far on proof of concept for sure!
..... If you could make this one for the tentacle mod it would be awesome. I would love to see these bulges go through the dick or tentacle and down her throat into her belly. I don not know who made the tentacle mod sadly. Maybe do a Variation with cum instead of eggs but I would use both if they are finished.
Explicitly speaking, I doubt it would be practical to splice this into affecting the Tentacle Mod. It appears (to me) that zeronodrago zeronodrago 's work is purely Script-Based and therefor probably only targets the hisPenis movie-clip. Since the Tentacle Mod is just a looping animation rather than an actual penis, it has no scripting that makes it cum or anything like that, and therefore (probably) nothing to hook Zero's scripting to.

What might happen, is that I figure out a way to make a penis mod that is not visually attached to the Standing Character, enabling me to create a new Tentacle Mod for Him. It would be in the same spot mostly as hisPenis except it will be a tentacle and veer away and curve around to attach to his/her body in a different way. This is purely theoretical though, and not necessarily relevant to publishing Zero's mod.

stuntcock

Content Creator
What might happen, is that I figure out a way to make a penis mod that is not visually attached to the Standing Character, enabling me to create a new Tentacle Mod for Him. It would be in the same spot mostly as hisPenis except it will be a tentacle and veer away and curve around to attach to his/her body in a different way. This is purely theoretical though, and not necessarily relevant to publishing Zero's mod.
Yeah, that would probably be a new thread. We'd need a sketch before we could plan out any implementation details.

It would depend heavily on whether the tentacle is a replacement for the guy (a male counterpart to this thing) or if the guy is still active/visible and the tentacle serves as an extra bit of his anatomy. In the latter case he'd presumably need to remain clothed, because the game logic will misbehave if you try to put two penis objects in-play at the same time. In either case, there are some obvious opportunities to include physics features -- in order to create a sinuous connection between the moving "business end" of the tentacle and the non-moving parts of the body/scene/background/etc.

- Adding an extension to the breastexpension mod to make it look like eggs are in the belly.
One quick reminder here: @sby did not draw any artwork for body expansion. The belly stuff was drawn by dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince and the breast expansion is purely mathematical.

If you're willing to provide the sprites (and if he's comfortable with this fetish) then sby might be willing to incorporate your ideas into his mod. That would probably be easier than writing an actual extension and then troubleshooting dozens of weird load-order bugs and version-compatibility issues. Just don't expect sby to draw anything :)

What happens next?

If you want them to interact fully with the scene (e.g. squirt out of the penis, fly in a parabolic path across the room, bounce off the girl's shoulder and then roll around on the floor) then you'll need to do a lot of coding work.

If you want to alter the ejaculation logic so that it generates compact "packets" instead of long "strings" then that's feasible. They'd still splatter when they encounter an obstacle, of course. And they wouldn't really look like eggs (unless you hack the code quite heavily).

But this isn't my fetish and I may be totally misunderstanding the requirements/expectations/goals. For starters: I'm interpreting "egg" as "approximately the size of a hen's egg" which may be completely wrong. Please feel free to correct any mistakes that I've made.

Jptheman

Potential Patron
3DJxzCh.gif

Also if you have any ideas or suggestions you would like to see in the mod, post them and I will see what I can do.

I have been waiting so long for someone to make a mod like this! I have no modding skills whatsoever but I would love to see the finished product of this. Do you have a download link for what you have done already or do you need to polish it more?

zeronodrago

Content Creator
One quick reminder here: @sby did not draw any artwork for body expansion. The belly stuff was drawn by dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince and the breast expansion is purely mathematical.

If you're willing to provide the sprites (and if he's comfortable with this fetish) then sby might be willing to incorporate your ideas into his mod. That would probably be easier than writing an actual extension and then troubleshooting dozens of weird load-order bugs and version-compatibility issues. Just don't expect sby to draw anything :)

sby's breastexpansionplus mod already provides a fla file, so I was planning on adding my art into this mod. If sby wants to add my additions into the mod that'd be great. :) (now if he doesn't want to I can understand that and I would release the mod myself, with sby's permission of course)

What happens next?

If you want them to interact fully with the scene (e.g. squirt out of the penis, fly in a parabolic path across the room, bounce off the girl's shoulder and then roll around on the floor) then you'll need to do a lot of coding work.

If you want to alter the ejaculation logic so that it generates compact "packets" instead of long "strings" then that's feasible. They'd still splatter when they encounter an obstacle, of course. And they wouldn't really look like eggs (unless you hack the code quite heavily).

But this isn't my fetish and I may be totally misunderstanding the requirements/expectations/goals. For starters: I'm interpreting "egg" as "approximately the size of a hen's egg" which may be completely wrong. Please feel free to correct any mistakes that I've made.

No you are quite right, I was originally thinking of going for chicken eggs but I currently don't have a clear vision of how I would do it and make it look good. But what I can do is make frog eggs, they are about the size of a marble so most of the logic of the sperm (but not the soft-body physics) should transfer over. I should be able to do it and currently have a lot of time on my hands but it is the reason why I created this thread, to see if there is enough interest before I dive head first into the rabbits hole. It looks like there is plenty of interest however.

zeronodrago

Content Creator
I have been waiting so long for someone to make a mod like this! I have no modding skills whatsoever but I would love to see the finished product of this. Do you have a download link for what you have done already or do you need to polish it more?
I will polish it a little bit more and after that I am happy to release it as an alpha version of the mod. :)

zeronodrago

Content Creator
I like it. Great concept, and like That guy has mentioned it definitely has extra potential applications. Also, not sure what it would look like yet, BUTT I would be highly interested in creating/collabing a dedicated Ovipositor-looking hisPenis replacement mod that works well aesthetically with your concept if that interests you. Good work so far on proof of concept for sure!
That would be great! I am more of a programmer than an artist but I can create some basic vector art (what you can see in the preview). If you could make an Ovipositor penis than I can make this mod work with it. I'll pm you later so we can work out the details.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Yeah, one little detail to keep in mind,art-wise anyway, that expanding belly is 150 sequential drawings (thank god for motion tween)

Jptheman

Potential Patron

I love these ideas btw. I hope that you are able to make all of this happen. The extension to sby's breastexpansion mod sounds great! I feel like I'm really limited in my dialogue making with the smooth inflated belly. An egg filled belly opens so many new possibilities! I'm gonna go ahead and write a dialogue for myself to use with this. I look forward to the release of this mod! Good luck!

DrZombi

Content Creator
I'm always open to new possibilities which can make SDT even more rich !
I don't think that I can be of any help though, but if I can do something to help, just tell me :smile:

Jptheman

Potential Patron
I just had an idea. Perhaps you could add a text action such as [LAY_EGG] and when it is played in dialogue, she would push out an egg and her stomach would shrink (providing you are able to create the addon for sby's breastexpansion mod.) Perhaps you could also add another command that would cause her to puke up an egg. You could use the puking animation in the breastexpansion mod to show it coming up her throat.

zeronodrago

Content Creator
I just had an idea. Perhaps you could add a text action such as [LAY_EGG] and when it is played in dialogue, she would push out an egg and her stomach would shrink (providing you are able to create the addon for sby's breastexpansion mod.) Perhaps you could also add another command that would cause her to puke up an egg. You could use the puking animation in the breastexpansion mod to show it coming up her throat.
I will try and add as many dialogue triggers as I can. :)

Shadow7988

Potential Patron
This is singlehandedly the coolest idea I've seen so far for this. I really hope it pans out. Oviposition is baller, but ORAL oviposition? Phew. Especially if it implements stuff like others have suggested such as 'puking' back up the eggs. You're a very ambitious person, OP. I hope you have success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.