Original, unofficial, and/or edited zako? (1 Viewer)

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Man. The Zako potential here is over 9000!

Why couldn't the show have gone this route?! Was so disappointing that there were no female Frieza-minions; a few female saiyans, but they get one or two brief seconds of camera time.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
latest
How about Abo and Kado, from that one special? Might be better if you adjust the template to make them slightly more chubby, but still cute. lol
latest
Then maybe their fusion? He's pretty ugly so he will be a challenge. lol. He might be slightly too high ranking, though, but he was also very weak, so I think it works. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

kpXYXWs.png
Female Appule is so cute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Those are some really good pictures Idoro you have a talent for this, I look foward to seeing what you come up with next, keep up the fine work :-)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Idoro I really enjoy your artwork, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next and a comic with these ladies sounds interesting.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey all! More Seven artwork here but this time it's not from me. It's from one of my favorite ryona/zako artists, Nagi!

14635123730820.jpg

In this scene, it looks like Seven is torturing another zako of unknown origin. I made a request of Nagi to draw her and he did without any hesitation, and I'm thankful for that!

I'm not sure if I've ever shared his work with everyone else here, but here is his pixiv page (which he hardly touches anymore, sadly): http://www.pixiv.net/whitecube/user/1000460

Enjoy!

That's a nice pic of an S&M *Hooker* :grin:

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
Here are a few of my zako drawings. Gunner girls and pigtailians are mine. But servi's pricom girls are in there as well. And kmon22 zako girls too. This is just a random assortment of art I did.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Here are a few of my zako drawings. Gunner girls and pigtailians are mine. But servi's pricom girls are in there as well. And kmon22 zako girls too. This is just a random assortment of art I did.
3CkWOtx.png

xbDbBYF.png

vXF3kxk.png

SqY0bEC.png

1UcS8qO.jpg

9ks8dF7.jpg

X3NC6Bu.jpg

rHN2nJ6.jpg

WPswf53.jpg

1tVr09c.jpg

fII0Unt.jpg

JHAh40M.jpg

wms66TJ.jpg

KKgqBPE.jpg

ldEKmfH.jpg

LraDWbK.jpg

ZWwwzkb.jpg

9TvSW0B.jpg

pBruIfk.jpg

Nicely done Fuuby and thank you for sharing your work with us, you did a much better job then I could ever do.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular

Great artwork ! Do you got personnal website ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.