Original, unofficial, and/or edited zako? (1 Viewer)

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
Here is a new selection of zako and henchgirls art from yours truly.
kibqWtw.jpg

ZvvxMme.jpg

Ikmyczb.jpg

Ikmyczb.jpg

6eMLlmk.png

mHGByMd.png

kjahWiL.png

zhGti83.png

oUjWRfc.png

kjahWiL.png

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
There's a guy on pixiv called 菊一文字. He made poser renders and some drawings of henchwomen. He disappeared for a while, but now he's back, but he deleted everything and is uploading batches at a time.

I, however, was immensley interested in what he was doing pre-deletion because his zakos hit a bunch of things on my checklist.
They're dressed in fetish-wear
QZEscxX.png

They're easily defeated

vJcn1N8.jpg

They're DTF

qIN7wZv.png

I was an IDIOT who didn't know how pixiv worked, so I didn't actually download full sizes of everything. I also am pretty sure I got repeats too. But, I decided to upload the whole folder anyway just cause I really dug the guy's stuff and I'm glad he's back again.

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
There's a guy on pixiv called 菊一文字. He made poser renders and some drawings of henchwomen. He disappeared for a while, but now he's back, but he deleted everything and is uploading batches at a time.

I, however, was immensley interested in what he was doing pre-deletion because his zakos hit a bunch of things on my checklist.
They're dressed in fetish-wear
QZEscxX.png

They're easily defeated

vJcn1N8.jpg

They're DTF

qIN7wZv.png

I was an IDIOT who didn't know how pixiv worked, so I didn't actually download full sizes of everything. I also am pretty sure I got repeats too. But, I decided to upload the whole folder anyway just cause I really dug the guy's stuff and I'm glad he's back again.
Actually If you want all is work you have to ask him on "Pixiv request", but be careful, this guy love shemale so half of it's zako have dicks, I don't judge If you like but I prefer to warn you ;)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh, I am DEEPLY aware of how much this dude likes chicks with dicks. I thought I mentioned it somewhere in there but I guess I didn't. It's not my thing either.

I didn't know I could just ask him for his stuff and he'd do it, but I guess that's what I get for knowing zero japanese.

sindragoon

Casual Client
Sort of a random thing I drew some time ago and had forgotten, inspired in some of Studios GIGA zako uniforms.
uniform_test_by_shabazik-db2vqiy.png

I frecuently draw zako stuff in deviantArt, but I wonder if you will be interested if I post some of it here too?
You are the light. I don't know why Giga loves having stupid giant belts on their minions so much . They look way better without giant belts blocking the minion bodies. Is there anything we can get them to stop wearing belts?

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
You are the light. I don't know why Giga loves having stupid giant belts on their minions so much . They look way better without giant belts blocking the minion bodies. Is there anything we can get them to stop wearing belts?
Do you pay for their vids? In that case you can ask for a special request or a commissioned movie. On the other hand, if you just download them from some weird place hiding within the internet, the door is quite big.

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
Well, while I don't have some more masked henchwomen as the one shown previously, I do have recently done a commission with some clone mercenaries in half-masks...

This one is way more violent that I normally do, but I hope it would be the like of some.

Normally in dA I post them along with stories, but basically: mercenaries of a group called ZENITH HORIZON were send to attack some helpless villages as "collective punishment" for a previous ambush. They destroy the village but one of the victims isn't so eager to be a victim and strikes back.

gunship_pilots_by_shabazik-db0t7dk.png

ready_for_collective_punishment_by_shabazik-dazshh0.png

burn_it_down_by_shabazik-db0qptp.png

a_pause_before_the_raid_by_shabazik-db30lw9.png

payback_by_shabazik-db35zix.png
vengeance_by_shabazik-db362qr.png
into_the_wild_by_shabazik-db363c5.png

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Well, while I don't have some more masked henchwomen as the one shown previously, I do have recently done a commission with some clone mercenaries in half-masks...

This one is way more violent that I normally do, but I hope it would be the like of some.

Normally in dA I post them along with stories, but basically: mercenaries of a group called ZENITH HORIZON were send to attack some helpless villages as "collective punishment" for a previous ambush. They destroy the village but one of the victims isn't so eager to be a victim and strikes back.

gunship_pilots_by_shabazik-db0t7dk.png

ready_for_collective_punishment_by_shabazik-dazshh0.png

burn_it_down_by_shabazik-db0qptp.png

a_pause_before_the_raid_by_shabazik-db30lw9.png

payback_by_shabazik-db35zix.png
vengeance_by_shabazik-db362qr.png
into_the_wild_by_shabazik-db363c5.png
Amazing Pictures Captain Shabazik ! Feel free tp post here all you "zAko Babes" ! (Delmos, Pricom, Afra, Shik, ....)

SX 7

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
I like to make CG images with Playclub and/or Honey Select depicting Zako being defeated, carried, and piled up. Sometimes they are delmos, sometimes in skimpy clothes, really depends on inspiration. Should I post images here?

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
I like to make CG images with Playclub and/or Honey Select depicting Zako being defeated, carried, and piled up. Sometimes they are delmos, sometimes in skimpy clothes, really depends on inspiration. Should I post images here?

Yes, You should post your pictures here !

SX 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.