Original, unofficial, and/or edited zako? (1 Viewer)

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
normal_Trap_01_JPG.jpg
normal_Trap_02_JPG.jpg
normal_Trap_03_JPG.jpg
normal_Trap_04_JPG.jpg
just some of my latest pictures ...
A "one shot" serie with a new Heroine" Lucille Deville" ...
Comment, good or bad, are always appreciated ...

SX 7

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
I have drawn a bit of zakos: some of my own -as female clone troopers, clad in a grey skintight suits, guards of interests of megacorporations-, but as well, of many zakos I have found around in deviantArt -almost adopting them as own!-

I'm not quite sure thought where to share the pics -here in Original Unofficial edited zako, or zako artwork?-

Here a sample of a "deviantart original" zako I have often drawn in the internet: the LILAC Henchwomen of the Villainess Purple Vixen, characters originals from the deviantArt user Dangerfan

-sorry, I have yet to discover how to resize a pic, to not show it on full size-
foiled_again__by_shabazik-d92kdkf.png

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I have drawn a bit of zakos: some of my own -as female clone troopers, clad in a grey skintight suits, guards of interests of megacorporations-, but as well, of many zakos I have found around in deviantArt -almost adopting them as own!-

I'm not quite sure thought where to share the pics -here in Original Unofficial edited zako, or zako artwork?-

Here a sample of a "deviantart original" zako I have often drawn in the internet: the LILAC Henchwomen of the Villainess Purple Vixen, characters originals from the deviantArt user Dangerfan

-sorry, I have yet to discover how to resize a pic, to not show it on full size-
foiled_again__by_shabazik-d92kdkf.png

A bit of zakos? You're too modest. look at all this! Minion, Mooks and Henchwomen by Shabazik on DeviantArt

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
AH! Didn't expected that sort of response -thanks gentlemen!

Here, some drawings based in the zako henchwomen of deviantArt user Warajiya / Pixiv Waraji:

still no idea how to make the pics smaller thought, so un-used to forums!

did_you_found_him__by_shabazik-d7h5epw.png

make_up_by_shabazik-d8mqk85.png

sentrygirls_elimination_by_shabazik-d8fortt.png

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Welcome to the forums, Shabazik, great to have you here. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

On a less staff-like note HOLY SHIT HE'S REALLY HERE :O :O :O :O :O

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Yeah Shabazik you are kind of like a celebrity here. lol. Your work is popular here and most of us grew to like zako mainly because of you, but sorry we will try to treat you like just another one of us instead of the zako god you are. lol. Just a joke, but srsly good to have you here.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hey whenever I commented about non-lethal outcomes on DA it's cause it's what I'm into, BTW.

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
Well: many thanks for the warming welcome! -and glad you liked these pics!

As said, since long I have been stalking this forum -I arrived at it googling my deviantart accounts name, to see what I found on the internet- and since then came with some regularity: It's a good place for inspiration of zako-related themes and stories, and as well, to learn more of zakos, zakos in films and so on!

Here a "minion vs minions" kind of scene, done as an art trade with the deviantArt user Alexichabane, who designed the clothes of the imperial conscripts and the Sil'An Triad for his comic Senya -that can be found in dA: it have a great batte between the zako Imperial conscripts and the titular character: funny and sexy, with a pile of defeated henchladies at the end!

sil_an_triad_vs_imperial_conscripts_by_shabazik-d92musc.png

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
A drawing based in two of the ZAKO groups of deviantArt user Bordon: the A.C.R.O.N.Y.M and the Hellhounds:
a_c_r_o_n_y_m_agents_vs_hellhound_by_shabazik-d7xfdyn.png

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Hey, welcome Shabazik, you would know me as Chizzil over there. The whole thing for me started when someone mentioned your artwork in this sub-form, i already had a DA account for a long while but i never deigned to upload anything until i saw your stuff :p anyways keep up the great work.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Always enjoyed your Zako artwork! Happy to see you here on Ryonani! :)

Servi

Club Regular
Started making some stuff again, now that I've finally been able to balance my home and work life.

Pricom Recruitment Ad.png Hostage Shadow.jpg camera.png Sentry Arsenal.png Stripped.jpg

Been working on a zako story as well with an online friend

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Hi Servi. Just wanted to say I created my own interactive Zako Story based thread kind of. Hope youre fine that I sort of stole your idea. lol. But I cant write nearly as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.