Original, unofficial, and/or edited zako? (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Little detail added to Petal.

Petal (8).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Some kindly users of the forum encouraged me to post my pictures here !
So, here is my first post, I hope you will like them ?

Do not hesitate to send me your comments, good or bad, it always allows to improve ...

SX 7
Holodeck_26.jpg Holodeck_19.jpg Holodeck_21.jpg Holodeck_22.jpg Holodeck_23.jpg Holodeck_24.jpg Holodeck_25.jpg
Holodeck_20.jpg

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Some kindly users of the forum encouraged me to post my pictures here !
So, here is my first post, I hope you will like them ?
Do not hesitate to send me your comments, good or bad, it always allows to improve ...
SX 7
Heh, I like the arts. Both zako and the main casts are sexy. I also want to see a fight.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I have pictures and video of my own Zako creations, however, they are live action by real models and actresses, so should I post them here, or in the Live Action Zako thread?

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Share with us , share with us !!!

I suggest the "Live action thread" but I can t wait to see your "own" zako creations !!!

olala

Potential Patron
Migodness! This is what I searchin for lol(:3)Like all stuff above mi post:)Thankyou :3Dood:)

olala

Potential Patron
let me put few of mines 3d model edited(:P)
8109368376_7cbf396295.jpg
8109359763_c990573891.jpg
sadly its not completly yet:(,as far i only can hit usin sword and shuriken:(,im still make it more to doin mi favorite revenge againts this bitch:P,like rikimao suplex or ayame famous kickoff moves:P

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
This is a zako I made for Bakureta, to thanks him for bringing quite enjoyable RP in IRC. Their theme is "a zako with a things from Batman."

The Harleys (in the pic is one of them, they have various appearances.)

Harleyz.jpg
"Let's the show begin!"

A minions of the powerful, mysterious Ring Master. Holding a magical power, the Ring Master often set up an arena filled with many trials to please his audiences and to torture any unlucky heroines. One of the main trials, is a waves of these clown women.

At very first time they appear, they are just a weak fighter that can be beaten easily. But the more times the Ring Master set up his arena, the better they are, with new skills, tricks and tools.

At this moment, they possess a high skills in acrobatic, being able to dodge an attack with a fancy moves. They are also good with hand-to-hand. On weapon side, they use a crowbar that can break limb with some good swings, a gun, an another gun that can freeze an enemy with icy ray, a teaser and a whip that can electrocute their enemies. And they cloths are bullet-proof. Sometime, they use poison gas.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Loving the Harley Quinn themed zako! I've always had a thing for that crazy chick, for some reason...sounds like they're capable, but make sure they end up on the receiving end as well ;)

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Update...

Hello all,

I have unfortunately not had much time to work on my custom sprites, but I have not given up on them. I still work on them occasionally and I still plan to complete them and incorporate them into a game eventually.

In the meantime, however, I have commissioned some concept art of my "Biker Chick" zako, which I will share with you all. As you can see, this zako is on the heavier side, but still very feminine in my opinion. :)
What do you all think?
Biker_Chick zako.jpg

I'll include the latest version of her sprite sheet for comparison purposes...I still have some updating to do on this.
Do you think the sprite sheet and the concept art match up well? Any suggestions/critiques for improvement?
Biker Chick Zako Latest Draft.png

Best,
- Kimblis

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate
That's fantastic! A great commission! I can definitely understand the appeal of bigger, curvier zako, it's a look that can suit certain types of zako quite well, especially the kind of dirty brawler like these biker bitches.

It's a really good likeness for the sprites. The one difference I'd say is with the hair - personally I prefer the style in the illustration over the sprite (although this is just because I have a kind of anti fetish for girls with really curly permed hair) Can you say who the artist is?

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
That's fantastic! A great commission! I can definitely understand the appeal of bigger, curvier zako, it's a look that can suit certain types of zako quite well, especially the kind of dirty brawler like these biker bitches.

It's a really good likeness for the sprites. The one difference I'd say is with the hair - personally I prefer the style in the illustration over the sprite (although this is just because I have a kind of anti fetish for girls with really curly permed hair) Can you say who the artist is?

ZakoMe, thanks very much for your reply. I've envisioned this biker chick as being a bigger, curvier type of zako from the start. That body type just seemed best for a zako who is not a disciplined fighter with martial arts training but instead a rough but untrained brawler, ready to get close and grapple opponents and throw knees or pin them down. But at the same time, I wanted her to maintain a very feminine look, and have some weaknesses as well. That way she can look very cocky and sure of herself while she and her friends have a hero pinned down, gloating and teasing their prisoner, but she can also look very pitiful and distressed when the hero unleashes some brutality on her with a standard hero's "take-no-prisoners" mentality towards low-level baddies.

I imagine these biker zako at about 5 feet 6 or 7 inches tall, so even though they rely more on strength than skill, the typical muscle-bound male hero could still wreck them with brute force and throw them around like rag dolls, so they have to rely on numbers and dirty tricks in that sort of encounter.

I often have a liking for bigger, curvier zako, perhaps because it seems to add to their cockiness when they are winning as well as their shock and distress when they are losing and suffering.

I agree with you on the hair, and I've been trying to adjust it to look more like the illustration...but I'm having some trouble getting it to look right. I'm not a real sprite artist and I'm definitely not used to hair spriting, lol. But I'll keep trying.

I've got more zako I've been working on with very different looks from these biker zako, but I've still got some work to do on them before I show them here.

The artist is "Zelmarr" on DeviantArt. He specializes in art of thick/curvy women, so he seemed like a good choice for this commission. Here is his page: Zelmarr (Rod White) on deviantART
My biker chick was actually just a variation on an artwork he had already done: Thick n Lovely by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
And he's got some more pics of ladies that might make for good zako:
Super Secret Agent by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Nadirah Painting Profile by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Nyvara Stillblade by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Misssion Ready by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Spy Lady by ~Zelmarr on deviantART

Like the Tat? by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Nadirah Training Time by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Luscious curvy color practice by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Fire Demoness by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Sex Bomb by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Knockout Beauty by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Super Bounty Hunter J1 by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
I Rock Colours by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Badass Tiff by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Rep My City by ~Zelmarr on deviantART
Luscious Black Cat Commission by ~Zelmarr on deviantART

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.