[PC] Onesyota (2 Viewers)

lolimaniac

Potential Patron
I've redownloaded the file and have done everything imaginable to get this game to make it work properly. Apparently when I download it, it doesn't read the .player files correctly, they read like this "5日目.player", when they should read like this "1日目.player". Somehow the number didn't get translated in the right font so when I go to play the game it doesn't recognize the other file. Was hoping someone would be kind enough to copy the correct file names for me? :)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
1日目
2日目
3日目
4日目
5日目
6日目
7日目

Make sure you're using Japanese non-unicode or NTLEA.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Last edited by a moderator:

thasolidjake

Potential Patron
Can some one do me a favor and send me theE04.playerE20.playerE21.player 4日目.player7日目.playerfiles via skype or email - pm if you would would be willing to help

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I will try with onesyota tomorrow and look if I can change the dialogue boxes a little using photoshop. Recent count of dialogue boxes: 373.

Hermit Out
You might already know this, but all the text from the story to the character quotes are all in the zipped Extra files, so you can already translate the text without having to hack the game. Of course you still need to hack the game to put in the English translation, but at least the translation would have been done prior to hacking the game.

L

L'Eremita

You might already know this, but all the text from the story to the character quotes are all in the zipped Extra files, so you can already translate the text without having to hack the game. Of course you still need to hack the game to put in the English translation, but at least the translation would have been done prior to hacking the game.

Hacking the game isn't that hard. So I think I can translate it. I just have to change one single digit in every file.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
The game was built on the 2D Fighter Maker 2nd Round version 1.0.2.0 program. You'll have to search for the program yourself. The text in the game seem to appear as panels with text in them as opposed to scrolling words, so I think I understand that you just need to insert the boxes into the game. The worst thing you can do is rebuild the game so it can run on English computers without the need for Applocale.

L

L'Eremita

I have ze program and I have ze files, I only can't find ze boxes with ze text, sweety. But I will do so, eventually. Till that time, I'm just going to eat me some sausages.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
http://excessm.jp/onesyota/ONE_EDIT.zip
I don't know if this is the same editor program someone else released earlier this year, but excessm did release an official stage editor this time. You unpack the file, take the program out of the folder, and place the program in the main directory of the game.

L

L'Eremita

Aaaah. Why do I keep pressing the down button when I want to attack...

I played too much Kariyume, that's that.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I made an animation viewer for this game. It should be in my sig for those of you who are interested.
If you are referring to the One-Syota FanGame, the animations are incomplete, and some don't even exist in the actual game. I do like that the fan game brought back two attacks that existed in the earlier demo but ultimately were cut from the final version. Can the game actually be beaten, or do the same two enemies infinitely respawn until you lose?

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
If you are referring to the One-Syota FanGame, the animations are incomplete, and some don't even exist in the actual game. I do like that the fan game brought back two attacks that existed in the earlier demo but ultimately were cut from the final version. Can the game actually be beaten, or do the same two enemies infinitely respawn until you lose?

No I'm pretty sure the animations are complete... If not... I'm probably missing some of the stepping on him ones or something... I'm almost 100% sure I have all the actual sex animations.

The gameplay was an afterthought. I originally wanted to remake the whole game cause I wanted it to have a 16:9 resolution and I wanted to give more attention to games with male protagonists, but it became too much work so I stopped.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I will give a few examples from the Fan Game. I won't try to point out anything from the second position, and the voices were only sampled from the first two enemies.
E01 said:
Reverse cowgirl is one of the poses she does on the player's face. It was not originally an attack.
Sitting BJ exists in the full version with the player sitting up and lying down.
Sitting HJ exists in the full version, but the player is lying down instead of sitting up.
Standing HJ existed in an earlier demo but was removed from the full version.
The only move missing is the BJ she performs while the player is standing, and she kneels in front of him to perform it.
E02 said:
Lying BJ exists in the full version.
Lying HJ exists in the full version if you set the number of attacks to one.
Lying rub exists in the full version if you don't set the number of attacks to one.
Cowgirl is one of the poses performed on the player's face. It was not originally an attack.
Standing HJ existed in an earlier demo but was removed in the full version.
Standing BJ exists in the full version.
The only missing move is grinding where she rubs her butt on the sitting player's lap.
E03 said:
Sitting cowgirl slow and cowgirl medium are from the same attack in the full version, not separate attacks.
Cowgirl fast is actually titfuck while the player is standing, not an attack performed on a downed player.
Lying titfuck exists in the full version.
Smothering handjob exists in the full version if you set the number of attacks to one.
Lying blowjob exists in the full version.
Lying handjob exists in the full version, but the player is sitting up instead of lying down.
The only missing move is spanking where she slaps his butt a few times before knocking him away with one last slap. It is not a traditional attack.

Attachments

• E01.jpg
    E01.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,200
Last edited by a moderator:

TitanAnteus

Potential Patron
I will give one example from the Fan Game. I won't try to point out anything from the second position.

The only move missing is the BJ she performs while the player is standing, and she kneels in front of him to perform it.

You're right I completely missed that. That girl has more animations than the rest and her files are really out of order after they're ripped. I cant go back and add it in right now since I'm so busy :TT TT: Sorry man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.