One Piece Burning Blood (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
The game was just released today and this installment now is a fighting game so it has some potential for good ryona , I saw a screenshot for a fighter nearly wrapping up another fighter in full spider cocoon so it looks like to have some interesting ryona

Anyone played it to have a list of ryona available ?

Thanks

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Likely same as all One Piece games: no grabs, just few very basic hit animation. Haven't played the game though

The New thing this time is that it is a fighting game and i saw a screenshot for a cocoon attack so it might have some potential . I downloaded ita and i will see what it have

HaquaFan

Casual Client
There is no default grab command like most other fighters have but
some characters have a special move that can grab a character.

Haven't had the time to explore the game but only ones I saw is Robin's Clultch Special and
Whitebeard's (forgot his move) slam character into the ground special.

The game also has a ultra move like special, where if you manage to land it,
it usually shows a cutscene of their flashy moves.

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
So, just to confirm one thing, did they took out Robin's pervy ult (the groin attack on males, and butt slap on females) from this game?
I wanted to mod her groin attack so it could work on females as well, but it seems that it won't be possible to do on this game :(
Images from Pirate warriors 3:
8bb4bf25fe.png

8bb4c7c920.png

8bb4f9b8ec.png

HaquaFan

Casual Client
So, just to confirm one thing, did they took out Robin's pervy ult (the groin attack on males, and butt slap on females) from this game?

Went through her moves but didn't see anything like that.
She has a move that has the word spank but she just summons a giant hand and sweeps the field.
If it exists, I can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.