Zako Story: Adopt-A-Zako (1 Viewer)

Greencap

Writer
Editor
Hi, I'm an aspiring smut writer, and a few months ago I discovered the Zako fetish. I fell down a complete rabbit hole on Pixiv, Undertow, and DeviantArt, and I couldn't help but try writing a story about Zakos with a bit of a different twist on it. I was partially inspired by Mangas/Animes like Monmosu, where the world reacts organically to a new thing introduced that had not been there before, but instead of Monstergirls, I wanted to use Zakos.

Ryona is not as emphasized in this story (though physical discipline is featured, and will continue to be), nor is the death of Zakos, and I want to put that out there to set that expectation before anyone is disappointed. I took a few aspects of Zakos that really appealed to me, and put them into a world where they might find a happier ending being owned as a pets. The primary focus of the story is Master/Pet play, Harem Building, Military Uniforms, Organic Worldbuilding, Maledom/Misogyny, and of course, Zakos. I have it posted on both my HF and Ao3, where I post all of my writing.

Here are the Links, and a brief summary.

"WORLD PEACE" has been declared, but now all those sexy Zakos who were serving their nefarious masters and carrying out their dastardly plans have nowhere to go. Luckily, the influx of skimpily-uniformed henchwomen now have a place in the homes of every citizen, seeing to their every need. After a brief visit to a Zako retailer, YOU TOO could have your very own Zako. Keep in mind that caring for a Zako has its ups and downs, like with any other pet.

or

I'd love to know what people think, and what sorts of things readers might like to see moving forward. Thanks for reading!

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Cute :) I didn't think I'd like it and don't generally read erotic fiction, but I kind of got into this ;)

Good to know there's a place for me to go when this whole zako thing falls through :P

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
There are a few Zako writers who are into the idea of "happier" endings. If google translate \ deepl work for you, I'd recommend

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.