Nympho Dialogue (1 Viewer)

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
godsayain said:
MOE MADE AUDIO WITH GAGGING SOUNDS!!!

http://audioboo.fm/boos/508871-throat

Please add to swf. :-D

I'm glad she decided to record them, but eh..honestly? She sounds like she's trying too hard. She needs to sound like she's gagging on a cock, not gasping for air while choking on a peanut, lol. My advice? Tell her to gag herself with a dildo and record that. That will provide much better results.

Nice try though.

jimnc

Potential Patron
TetsuyaHikari said:
godsayain said:

I'm glad she decided to record them, but eh..honestly? She sounds like she's trying too hard. She needs to sound like she's gagging on a cock, not gasping for air while choking on a peanut, lol. My advice? Tell her to gag herself with a dildo and record that. That will provide much better results.

Nice try though.

I thought it sounded good, but it would be interesting if she tried that, and if she wanted to post video to go along with the audio . . . ;)

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
jimnc said:
TetsuyaHikari said:
godsayain said:

Nice try though.

I thought it sounded good, but it would be interesting if she tried that, and if she wanted to post video to go along with the audio . . . ;)

Hmmm..you really thought it sounded good? I admit, she started to get it right towards the end of the recording, but the rest of it, yeah..it just sounded like she was trying too hard. Trust me, I've heard plenty of girls gag on dildos over the mic and it sounds a hell of a lot better than what this girl is recording.

We need to hear her choking on it. Where's the saliva? I'm not getting any of that from what she recorded. That may do it for some people, but eh..I need a little more than that. Then again, I'm picky, heh.

DioBrando

Potential Patron
TetsuyaHikari said:
jimnc said:
TetsuyaHikari said:
godsayain said:

Nice try though.

Hmmm..you really thought it sounded good? I admit, she started to get it right towards the end of the recording, but the rest of it, yeah..it just sounded like she was trying too hard. Trust me, I've heard plenty of girls gag on dildos over the mic and it sounds a hell of a lot better than what this girl is recording.

We need to hear her choking on it. Where's the saliva? I'm not getting any of that from what she recorded. That may do it for some people, but eh..I need a little more than that. Then again, I'm picky, heh.
no i feel about the same.i prefer the insecure dialogue to this one because that one just sounds.....clearer i guess?somethin just seems off about this one to me.there are some other dialogues i would like to get VA but it would probably help to have someone that fits the voice of the character that their doin.

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
What I want to know is why wasn't this already on the site, but any ways great job on the impronevments

MariNyan

Potential Patron
So umm, should I be getting voices with this one? Or am I taking it the wrong way? The dialogue is working fine, but no audio? Any idea what could be going on? Oh, the Kidnapped Daughter seems to have this problem as well, if it is one... ^^; Anyways, thanks either way.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
MariNyan said:
So umm, should I be getting voices with this one? Or am I taking it the wrong way? The dialogue is working fine, but no audio? Any idea what could be going on? Oh, the Kidnapped Daughter seems to have this problem as well, if it is one... ^^; Anyways, thanks either way.
Are you loading it through the SWF import option or the Dialogue Option?

desperatefapper

Potential Patron
Keeley said:
This is created as an official mod, so no need to use with the loader.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z56w6ow7mydezi5 Use this one instead (improved volume):

http://www.mediafire.com/?qc2394tzyln99u5 Use this one instead (improved bit rate):

http://www.mediafire.com/?37518y9h79867ty

Enjoy, not sure who the audio was supplied by or created by, got it from the main Kona blog thread.

Keeley

Just out of curiosity, where did the sound to make this come from? Who is it?

superdeepthroat998

Potential Patron
I had it working earlier but now the mod won't show either the text or play the audio.

I had loaded it on the SDT version 14 before and it was working fine. Then I tried messing around with some other audio mods and it stopped working entirely. I downloaded the newest version (16) and tried loading it on that. I loaded it through the swf mod import and when I hit "edit" under the dialogue import I can see that it has successfully loaded and I can preview the lines, but even in preview they don't play any sound. While using the game it still doesn't do anything at all.

Any advice?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
superdeepthroat998 said:
I had it working earlier but now the mod won't show either the text or play the audio.

I had loaded it on the SDT version 14 before and it was working fine. Then I tried messing around with some other audio mods and it stopped working entirely. I downloaded the newest version (16) and tried loading it on that. I loaded it through the swf mod import and when I hit "edit" under the dialogue import I can see that it has successfully loaded and I can preview the lines, but even in preview they don't play any sound. While using the game it still doesn't do anything at all.

Any advice?
Did you check "Dialogue"?

superdeepthroat998

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
superdeepthroat998 said:

Any advice?
Nope. Forgot to. I turned that on but I'm still not getting the sound on the voice acting for the mod.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
superdeepthroat998 said:
Anonymous said:
superdeepthroat998 said:

Any advice?
Nope. Forgot to. I turned that on but I'm still not getting the sound on the voice acting for the mod.
Apparently just give it a day or so and the audio will start working... no joke... it's how it works.

If you wanna try different stuff, try the flash standalone player, verify that your speakers aren't muted, that the game isn't muted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.