Nude Stalker for Killing Floor 2 (2 Viewers)

Felldude

Content Creator
Just making a forum thread the download can be found here.
Killing Floor 2 Nude Stalker
stalker-jpg.61322

icantdoit

Potential Patron
It's a good start, but it still needs some work.

The pink nipples are too hard to see with her dark skin. You should try to make her nipples darker or lighten her skin to a regular white skin color so the nipples stand out.

No vagina. Why not?

Her skin seems to be splotchy for some reason. It looks like it has random bits of brown and dark red on it.

Felldude

Content Creator
It's a good start, but it still needs some work.

The pink nipples are too hard to see with her dark skin. You should try to make her nipples darker or lighten her skin to a regular white skin color so the nipples stand out.

I have played around with the color, and even painted normal maps to make the nipple stand out.

Short answer is I would need to repaint the whole body texture, customize the normal map and subsurface scattering maps.

Which I could do. I could make the stalker look like a normal naked female with messed up hair...however this is quite a bit of work and currently there isn't a lot of interest in.

No vagina. Why not?
There is a labia line, but the texture is so dark it doesn't show up well. Pubic hair would show slightly and is an option.

Her skin seems to be splotchy for some reason. It looks like it has random bits of brown and dark red on it.
Blood and dirt. If I ever make a 'clean' non zombie version of the stalker it would be removed.

I did make a version with darker nipples and pubic hair I just never repacked it. If your curious to take a look or wanted to play with the texture, the files attached. I might repack it in a upk, and upload it as a beta version just to see what the 2 people who have downloaded it think lol

Attachments

ZED_Stalker_D.zip
9.5 MB · Views: 316

Last edited:

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
I would support more Killing Floor 2 mods! Having some eye Candy in dull moments would make the game much more fun to play

icantdoit

Potential Patron
Felldude, the new skin you linked looks better! The vagina may be a little small, but it's still ok.

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    377.2 KB · Views: 594

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.