Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorry for asking. In the game, with every character I have, I use the hide/show underwear to know if I am in a safe spot to fish or go AFK. It does not matter what underwear they have on, but with the Woosa that function does not work, for it shows her lingerie. With all your other mods that do work great but do not work with this one in-game function, I am using the basic nude underwear, no stockings. There is no need to worry about this, I say to myself, for once the season is over, this character goes on a shelf.
Are you a Resorepless user?
If so, it will not work for new characters. If so, it won't work for new characters, because the update has already stopped years ago.
And I am not a Resorepless user, so I don't have an answer for that.
Please ask someone else to answer.

mcdyn

Potential Patron
#suzu I tested your mod for the Lahn class and it worked amazingly, but I have a doubt if it doesn't bother you, is it possible to keep the back weapon of this class so that it becomes invisible?

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 119

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
#suzu I tested your mod for the Lahn class and it worked amazingly, but I have a doubt if it doesn't bother you, is it possible to keep the back weapon of this class so that it becomes invisible?
Concealing weapons is a simple task.
The more weapons you have, the more painful that simple task becomes.
So, you have to master that simple task yourself.
The content is simple.
There is a dummy file in the weapons folder.
All you have to do is rename it and replace it with a new one with _in the name of the weapon file.
That's all.

I am playing Woosa right now, so I may have some service on that, but other than that I am at my mercy.
Sorry.

Ruino

2D Artist
3D Artist
these are custom files by suzu where you use the files to replace the base mod (https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/)
some of the description are outdated, the ideal is to use what he is currently posting
Спасибо огромноеееее, а то я плохо знаю английский чтобы самому разобраться во всем)), (Thank you so much, and then I don't know English well enough to figure everything out myself)))

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
6pBFzva.jpg

I don't know how big a horse's dick is...
I'm going to imagine it's about this big based on the size of the testicles and try to make it up.
But isn't it too big? lol

:meow-googlywhat:

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Hello, would you have a name of a person I could ask or a link to their page? Am help would be helpful
Simple answer: No one.
Resorepless has not been updated for years and no one has made any replacement/update ever since.
So yeah, newer classes will not work for resorepless and you will have to manually add body mods for newer classes or deal with the fact that you will not have any nipples or vag.

This is why Suzu has made her own set of nude bodies that work for all classes, which you will have to manually download and add to your folders.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
qLTbA5k.jpg

Uploading Horses with Dicks
There are about 40 horses of that type alone.
I don't have the energy to work on making them all, but I can put reins on the trained horses, but I imported them into that file and they didn't show up, so I'll look into that again at some point. I'll look into it again at some point because that way I can put dicks on all the trained horses. Well, eventually...
This time the horse is appearance information, breed #3.
(Warning: There are male and female horses, but they are not in the PAC file. So even if your horse is a mare, it will look like a male with a cock.)

EDIT :
The texture color of the horse's dick was not reflected in the textures, so the textures for dyeing were corrected.

rh_01_body_0016_m.dds (texture for dyeing)

Attachments

Horse with a dick.zip
888.3 KB · Views: 181

rh_01_body_0016_m.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 174

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
qLTbA5k.jpg

I don't have the energy to work on making them all, but I can put reins on the trained horses, but I imported them into that file and they didn't show up, so I'll look into that again at some point. I'll look into it again at some point because that way I can put dicks on all the trained horses. Well, eventually...
(Warning: There are male and female horses, but they are not in the PAC file. So even if your horse is a mare, it will look like a male with a cock.)
More on putting your dick on another horse:
First, extract from the pac file.
The extracted file will have mesh00_lod0 in the filename.
This part is important. The filename before it can be anything.
If there is a split mesh in the PAC file, it will be followed by mesh00,mesh01~.
Match it to the number of the mesh you want to change.
The horse is only mesh00, so when importing into another horse file, you can do it as is.
lod0,lod1, and lod2 are the different numbers of polygons.
This means that when you are close to the screen you are looking at, lod0,
If a character or NPC is a few meters away from the screen, the model is lod2, and if a character or NPC is farther away, the model is lod2.
Normally, your character will always be close to the screen, so you only need to import the lod0 file.
For horses and NPCs, it is best to swap lod0 and lod1.

The uploaded image is my uploaded horse texture. The yellow line is the dick texture.
If you import into another horse's PAC file, each horse's texture will be different, so please add the yellow circled area.
That's all.
fiVofMI.jpg

Keep the dick texture in this location (because we're placing the UVs here).

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
qLTbA5k.jpg

EDIT :
The texture color of the horse's dick was not reflected in the textures, so the textures for dyeing were corrected.

rh_01_body_0016_m.dds (texture for dyeing)
DLM9aBs.jpg

Disable staining (Pearl Abyss manipulation) of the penile portion of the texture
rh_01_body_0016_m.dds
You can use it if you want, but this horse has _m textures to add speckles. The penis will be the same color as the horse body due to this effect.

ipod009

Potential Patron
Hello. I have Corsair nude mod downloaded but I have lost any ideas on how to hide starter clothes. Every other class is nude except for Corsair she still has starter clothes. Any idea how I can hide it? Thanks in advance

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello. I have Corsair nude mod downloaded but I have lost any ideas on how to hide starter clothes. Every other class is nude except for Corsair she still has starter clothes. Any idea how I can hide it? Thanks in advance
I intentionally did not delete the corsair starter armor. If you want to be Earl Nude, please rename the blank textures uploaded here to the 23 textures shown in the image and put them in your textures folder.
s9Xo5xm.jpg

Attachments

blank.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 130

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.