Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

Deleted member 459058

Potential Patron
i6uICOw.jpg

Futanari has modified lazy underwear.
Place in each character's 38_underwear folder. Or there is.

pac = p**_00_uw_1015.pac
texture = pew_00_uw_0015.dds
Thank you for your reply! I have it almost working now. Any way to make it jiggle?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Well, both chrome and windows defender is giving me warning for trojan inside
False positive, I honestly can't be bothered with this crap anymore, every other build of software I publish is falsely flagged, the only sure way to stop this from happening is using a certificate that costs thousands of dollars.

This happened with both public builds of Meta Patcher too, I have absolutely no reason to distribute any malware, it's just false flags, most of them get addressed automatically if a sample is submitted (done automatically with some anti virus software based on settings), others require forms to be submitted with a sample, I've done this for Meta Patcher but I'm seriously sick of it so I'm not going to chase these companies to get every build I post unflagged, some of these services take weeks to reply, and many of them have different requirements or ways to submit a sample, it's a lot of maintenance.

ZNTJL6K.jpg

If you say that the file I uploaded is contaminated with a Trojan horse, I will delete all the files I have uploaded so far.
However, I will delete all of my threads because searching is a pain.
Before I do that, I'll do it tomorrow because I'm fishing right now and the process is tedious.

After all the deletion work is done, you can now say goodbye.
Thank you all for your hard work.
They're referring to my new tool, not your mods, pay no attention.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
False positive, I honestly can't be bothered with this crap anymore, every other build of software I publish is falsely flagged, the only sure way to stop this from happening is using a certificate that costs thousands of dollars.

This happened with both public builds of Meta Patcher too, I have absolutely no reason to distribute any malware, it's just false flags, most of them get addressed automatically if a sample is submitted (done automatically with some anti virus software based on settings), others require forms to be submitted with a sample, I've done this for Meta Patcher but I'm seriously sick of it so I'm not going to chase these companies to get every build I post unflagged, some of these services take weeks to reply, and many of them have different requirements or ways to submit a sample, it's a lot of maintenance.

They're referring to my new tool, not your mods, pay no attention.
I have already downloaded and used your new app.
I know that virus false positives depend on the certificate, so don't worry about it.

Ghalatan

Avid Affiliate
False positive or not i though it is usfull information. I didn't know that it is that much of pain in the a.. with that. So apologies about my "panic" message

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

D Deleted member 459058

Thank you for your reply! I have it almost working now. Any way to make it jiggle?
I can't swing mine, but if you are a man, swing yours. lol
To put it simply, it is possible, but it would be tedious and cumbersome to do so, as each character would have to be skin-weighted.
There are few users of futanari.

Last edited:

Yavushev

Content Creator
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me how to get rid of the artifacts on the chest of the model? I replaced the body of the Ibedors, everything works fine in the blender, but the game is terrible! fine in the blender, but the game is terrible!
2022-12-25_123423437.jpg
1672767007713.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
8rNEafM.jpg
cUOeVPS.jpg
71z2Wtd.jpg

Updated partcutdesc.xml in the top post with the costume bug (which is bald as usual, so I fixed that).

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suze, I have a question.... Isn't the dim Tree spirit armor not nude?

View attachment 142145
It's easy to strip them naked.
Simply turn the alpha channel of the texture completely black.
But I'm not interested in full nudity, so if you can, you all can modify it yourselves.

Attachments

m0075_treedummer_0003.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 103

m0075_treedummer_gress_0005.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 95

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me how to get rid of the artifacts on the chest of the model? I replaced the body of the Ibedors, everything works fine in the blender, but the game is terrible! fine in the blender, but the game is terrible!View attachment 142133View attachment 142134
Are the normals oriented backwards?
Vertex color is correct?
Have you added skin weights?
Any or all of those are the problem.
If you are new to 3dcg, please refer to the blender tutorial to learn more.

Yavushev

Content Creator
Are the normals oriented backwards?
Vertex color is correct?
Have you added skin weights?
Any or all of those are the problem.
If you are new to 3dcg, please refer to the blender tutorial to learn more.
everything is done normally, this is a problem with ibedors, the original body appears on top of the other, and I’m not the only one who can’t understand why, they turned off the mirrors through the chartertexurelist, but it didn’t help!

Altamar

Potential Patron
I there a file to hide the underwear for the Woosa, I see her without any cloth she is stripped clean of armor, but her underwear show with the new outfits.

Ruino

2D Artist
3D Artist
Hello, I'm looking here, a bunch of very beautiful photos, naked and undressed under clothes, I'm looking, and I can't find how to install, and what exactly needs to be installed, please help me find the whole set completely, all these files of clothes and bodies, and how to install it, thank you so much in advance, and thank you for your work))

mcdyn

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm looking here, a bunch of very beautiful photos, naked and undressed under clothes, I'm looking, and I can't find how to install, and what exactly needs to be installed, please help me find the whole set completely, all these files of clothes and bodies, and how to install it, thank you so much in advance, and thank you for your work))
these are custom files by suzu where you use the files to replace the base mod (https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/)
some of the description are outdated, the ideal is to use what he is currently posting

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I there a file to hide the underwear for the Woosa, I see her without any cloth she is stripped clean of armor, but her underwear show with the new outfits.
What is the new outfit?
Which underwear?
Let's be more specific.
In my case, there is no problem.
However, in the case of the armor swap, no one will respond.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
everything is done normally, this is a problem with ibedors, the original body appears on top of the other, and I’m not the only one who can’t understand why, they turned off the mirrors through the chartertexurelist, but it didn’t help!
I know you want the NPCs in Odraxia to be nude, but I am not inclined to do so at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.