Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (17 Viewers)

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hola! ¿Alguien sabe cuál es el código para ocultar la piel de Woosa en el Maegu??

Captura de pantalla (627).png

pkow_my_cloak_0001
pkow_my_hand_0001
pkow_my_lb_0001
pkow_my_sho_0001
pkow_my_ub_0001

Last edited:

Dislimited

Potential Patron
The mesh with toes is made from the ankle down.
This is to match the existing nude texture, but it will not have the same shape when the new mesh is UV expanded. It takes hours to match it as naturally as possible, but a perfect match will probably take days.
I don't have the energy to do that at the moment.
Another method is to make only the toes and connect them to the existing body, but this also takes hours to match depending on the UV development.
So I don't intend to do that at this time.

As for the foot size, as I said in the other post, I thought those who are not familiar with partcutdesc.xml would be confused about clipping from shoes with standard-size feet, so I pre-sized them to be smaller so they would not clip.
But due to many requests, only Woosa, Maegu, and Dracania have been reworked to fit feet that fit the shoes.
The other characters will be reworked when I have more time.
But please don't expect me to be able to do it anytime soon, as I am working on it by myself.
No worries, I had a feeling it may be difficult. So long as it's addressed eventually haha.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 may you plese assist me? Have a little problem understanding how "_sp" maps packed.
Red channel is for Metallic, Green channel is for Specular and Blue for Roughness? Is that correct?

Edit:
Also wanted to ask - are you doing LOD_1_2 for your models as well or simply not bothering with them and keep replacing only LOD0?

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 may you plese assist me? Have a little problem understanding how "_sp" maps packed.
Red channel is for Metallic, Green channel is for Specular and Blue for Roughness? Is that correct?

Edit:
Also wanted to ask - are you doing LOD_1_2 for your models as well or simply not bothering with them and keep replacing only LOD0?
This parameter sets the specular reflectance of non-metallic surfaces.
The higher this value, the more reflective and shiny the surface will be.
Also called specular reflection map.

This map can represent the amount of gloss on a 3D model. In a word, it represents "shine.

If a 3D model of a face is wearing makeup, this map can be used to represent shine (shiny parts such as highlights and eye shadows). It can also be used to express the reflection of a part of the face, such as sweat.

You can also create a color map first, and then create a specular map while adjusting levels and tone curves.

Usually the texture is monotone, but in the case of the Black Desert there are other effects as well.

Perhaps, but I think it is R (metal) G (roughness) B (specular) which is also commonly used in UE.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
This parameter sets the specular reflectance of non-metallic surfaces.
The higher this value, the more reflective and shiny the surface will be.
Also called specular reflection map.

This map can represent the amount of gloss on a 3D model. In a word, it represents "shine.

If a 3D model of a face is wearing makeup, this map can be used to represent shine (shiny parts such as highlights and eye shadows). It can also be used to express the reflection of a part of the face, such as sweat.

You can also create a color map first, and then create a specular map while adjusting levels and tone curves.

Usually the texture is monotone, but in the case of the Black Desert there are other effects as well.

Perhaps, but I think it is R (metal) G (roughness) B (specular) which is also commonly used in UE.
Thanx
Yep, I know what Specular means, as well as glossy, rough, albedo and so on. Just PA called this texture "_sp" but packed extra data in it. So I extracted a lot of different objects and tried to analize what every texture channel do.
PA have very very odd pipeline, they messed up with NM, -X they placed into alpha channel, and -Y placed in red and green, blue is blank, or maybe reserved for some mask but I did found any usecasec.
Anyway, thanx again.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Hey that's pretty cool! Would you share the files for that or your last modification, the "dominatrix" version? 🤗
Thanx!
Sure, here you go.
Also going to remodel underwear in the same way as well - leather\latex stripes. Stay tuned =)
p.s.
hmmm... just came in my head - what are you thinking about "black tape project" underwear set?
2023-03-02_88580517.JPG

Attachments

Kibelius-Dominatrix.zip
3.7 MB · Views: 391

JSprez

Potential Patron
Do you use the maid uniforms I modified for other characters?
If so, please download and use the file uploaded below.

If not, please delete the following textures from your texture folder.
pew_00_contribute_0012_upgrade_e.dds
pew_00_contribute_0012_upgrade_e_m.dds
pew_00_contribute_0012_upgrade_e_n.dds
pew_00_contribute_0012_upgrade_e_sp.dds
if i use this file nothing change and when i delete this 4 files the otter maid uniform for all chars are destroyed.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
if i use this file nothing change and when i delete this 4 files the otter maid uniform for all chars are destroyed.
the .pac files (in character/model) are like the files that give the outfit their shape. They get colored by the shared .dds files in character/texture folder. If your other classes have "normal looking" (modified) maid outfits, you most likely have the modified .pac files for those classes and if your outfit seems to have the textures at the wrong place on your new class, you most likely are missing their .pac files (the game is coloring the old shape with the modified textures so it's all out of sort).
Not sure if you can just copy/paste and rename the .pac files from another class to put in the folder (?pkow? I think for Maegu?)... They seem to be sharing the phw skin, maybe try to copy and rename the phw pacs to pkow and put them in their corresponding folders (character/model/pc/pkow/event_costume I believe?) if you cant find them in this forum (should be in this post somewhere along with those .dds)

JSprez

Potential Patron
the .pac files (in character/model) are like the files that give the outfit their shape. They get colored by the shared .dds files in character/texture folder. If your other classes have "normal looking" (modified) maid outfits, you most likely have the modified .pac files for those classes and if your outfit seems to have the textures at the wrong place on your new class, you most likely are missing their .pac files (the game is coloring the old shape with the modified textures so it's all out of sort).
Not sure if you can just copy/paste and rename the .pac files from another class to put in the folder (?pkow? I think for Maegu?)... They seem to be sharing the phw skin, maybe try to copy and rename the phw pacs to pkow and put them in their corresponding folders (character/model/pc/pkow/event_costume I believe?) if you cant find them in this forum (should be in this post somewhere along with those .dds)
i have the Problem with Woosa class and i cant find any folder in Pmyf with name event_costume maybe is this the problem i tried to copy from meegu and renamed it but still didnt work :-(

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
i have the Problem with Woosa class and i cant find any folder in Pmyf with name event_costume maybe is this the problem i tried to copy from meegu and renamed it but still didnt work :-(
Maid costume, as well as other multi-character costumes, sharing textures/materials, and the main texture belongs to Ranger (pew)

1677946374469.png

1677946447292.png

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Having the hardest time figuring out what I need to do to fix this odd issue. It only affects my Ranger and all other characters are fine:

The nude black underwear stockings clip through my legs, not sure how to resolve this. You can see the top left and middle just above the backside of the knee do it.

2023-03-04_2227563 copy.png

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Having the hardest time figuring out what I need to do to fix this odd issue. It only affects my Ranger and all other characters are fine:

The nude black underwear stockings clip through my legs, not sure how to resolve this. You can see the top left and middle just above the backside of the knee do it.

View attachment 144031
If it happens only during animation/movement - its a mesh skinnign problem, if in static as well - its model geomtery issue, Anyway it should be fixed only in 3D modelling software

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.