Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (3 Viewers)

udzuki

3D Artist
Allow me to ask a question about woosa's Nude Mod.
I am playing with Meta Injector only and the shape of my lower body looks somewhat different from the image in the preview on the mod page.
Is this normal? Or am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• 1677472174605.png
    1677472174605.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 147

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Allow me to ask a question about woosa's Nude Mod.
I am playing with Meta Injector only and the shape of my lower body looks somewhat different from the image in the preview on the mod page.
Is this normal? Or am I doing something wrong?
The character I am playing right now may also have an updated model. It is a version 3 model.

ヨルハ

Potential Patron
こんにちは、ダークナイトのローザカシスの衣装の時、左腕が消えてます。

Attachments

• 2023-02-28_57402094.PNG
    2023-02-28_57402094.PNG
    11.8 MB · Views: 375

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello There why my maid Costume looks like this on Woosa how can i repair this?
View attachment 143943
Do you use the maid uniforms I modified for other characters?
If so, please download and use the file uploaded below.

If not, please delete the following textures from your texture folder.
pew_00_contribute_0012_upgrade_e.dds
pew_00_contribute_0012_upgrade_e_m.dds
pew_00_contribute_0012_upgrade_e_n.dds
pew_00_contribute_0012_upgrade_e_sp.dds

Attachments

character.zip
1.1 MB · Views: 184

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
The normal map used in the game is a textured map and is tangent space.
The concavity of the map is convex in the mesh
Convexity of the map is concave in the mesh.
Yep, I know how tangent space nm works. I mean the channels they used in NM is very strange. usually RGB represends XYZ vector but PA gone in another way. Just goin today finish the model and throw in the Substance painter and wondering how to setup texture channels output for normal map baking.

and btw how you dealing with custom bones naming with character rigs during the skin weight symmetry? Left and right bones marks are in the middle of the bone's names like "Bip01_L_JointName", and blender nor recognizing Left and Right bones to transfer symmetry. _L and _R suffixes should be on the end of the names.
Have any idea how to "batch rename" bones?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yep, I know how tangent space nm works. I mean the channels they used in NM is very strange. usually RGB represends XYZ vector but PA gone in another way. Just goin today finish the model and throw in the Substance painter and wondering how to setup texture channels output for normal map baking.

and btw how you dealing with custom bones naming with character rigs during the skin weight symmetry? Left and right bones marks are in the middle of the bone's names like "Bip01_L_JointName", and blender nor recognizing Left and Right bones to transfer symmetry. _L and _R suffixes should be on the end of the names.
Have any idea how to "batch rename" bones?
Pearl Abyss modelers made a mistake early on.
That is that the bones are not symmetrically bound.
I had trouble with it at first too, but if I don't use it with the error, it will be an error in the game, so I'm modifying it without correcting it.

EDIT:
It seems that all the material is in the game engine and cannot be extracted from it.
So there are limitations with textures such as normal maps and speculars.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Pearl Abyss modelers made a mistake early on.
That is that the bones are not symmetrically bound.
I had trouble with it at first too, but if I don't use it with the error, it will be an error in the game, so I'm modifying it without correcting it.

EDIT:
It seems that all the material is in the game engine and cannot be extracted from it.
So there are limitations with textures such as normal maps and speculars.
I see, thanx.
Currenty after weight painting I manually renaming affected L and R bones from "Bip01_L_BoneName" into "Bip_B_BoneName_L", applying skin symmetry and reaming bones/weight vertex groups back to initial names. This works fine but would be easier using automatic batch rename, but i cant find proper regular expression pattern for this.

Edit:
Oh btw about speculars, how specular maps packed? Is it BPR way with roughness/metallic or old specular/glossy? And what each texture channel used for?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Left and right bones marks are in the middle of the bone's names like "Bip01_L_JointName", and blender nor recognizing Left and Right bones to transfer symmetry. _L and _R suffixes should be on the end of the names.

Pactool uses bone names to match the bone hash needed to apply a weight during import, so renaming bones will break it, however if you rename the bones back it will work just fine, but that's added work.
I'll look into making pactool move left/right notations to the end of the name, however it'll likely be an additional export command as renamed bones could adversely affect existing projects (duplicate bones under different names).

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I see, thanx.
Currenty after weight painting I manually renaming affected L and R bones from "Bip01_L_BoneName" into "Bip_B_BoneName_L", applying skin symmetry and reaming bones/weight vertex groups back to initial names. This works fine but would be easier using automatic batch rename, but i cant find proper regular expression pattern for this.

Edit:
Oh btw about speculars, how specular maps packed? Is it BPR way with roughness/metallic or old specular/glossy? And what each texture channel used for?
Many games use normal maps and specular textures in the same way. It is almost always the old way of using them.
Other effect textures seem to be used these days.
If you look carefully in your texture folder, you can find them.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
TUz490Q.jpg

The breasts of this NPC also look wonderful on a high-spec PC graphics board.
Might motivate me to do some modifications. lol

It is more realistic if the low power mode of the graphics card is turned off.
It is nicer than the screenshot of this 4K image.

tk7889

Composer
There is a slight clipping on Usa's chest.
Also, there are 2 lines drawn on the pussy. Does anyone know about this problem..?
The file is up to date.

Attachments

• 2023-02-28_42408977.JPG
    2023-02-28_42408977.JPG
    456.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 2023-02-28_42392955.JPG
    2023-02-28_42392955.JPG
    403.8 KB · Views: 257

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Pactool uses bone names to match the bone hash needed to apply a weight during import, so renaming bones will break it, however if you rename the bones back it will work just fine, but that's added work.
I'll look into making pactool move left/right notations to the end of the name, however it'll likely be an additional export command as renamed bones could adversely affect existing projects (duplicate bones under different names).
Thanx for the info, and big thanx for you tools.
Regarding the Better Collada exporter. Is it possible to add Set Up Axis parameter to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.