Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (7 Viewers)

udzuki

3D Artist
Hi, can you please tell me the number of the customization of Lahn?
I've searched the thread but couldn't find any information that seems to do that. Sorry if I missed it.

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry, I looked hard again and found it.
Self resolved.
You can download the paz_browser.
This can help you a lot.

udzuki

3D Artist
Thanks. I was using that but didn't know that I could also get information about CUSTOMIZATION.
You can download the paz_browser.
This can help you a lot.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
hi suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
testing some custom costumes and found very strange issue with the skinning. Breasts and hips, custom clothes almost not reacting on the jiggle physics. I copied skin weights from the body mesh. In static all looks fine, that means the weights applied correct and clothes scaled to the body right. But during the movement clothes on hips and breast almost not moving.
Issue only with a physx animation. Looks like some masking is missing. I checked models from the developers, clothes and underwear and dont found any vertex color or some other data I missed.
Do you know what's wrong?

boob.gif
hips.gif

Edit: here is an example of breast vertex weights. Maybe im missig some physx bones?

1678207102294.png

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Physics are tied to file names/the "slot" a mesh is equipped to behind the scenes, some slots have no physics, others have stronger/weaker physics, some only have physics in some areas but not in others, and the remaining have physics that more or less match the body (for example underwear), this is part of the reasoning behind how PA splits their meshes to separate files.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Physics are tied to file names/the "slot" a mesh is equipped to behind the scenes, some slots have no physics, others have stronger/weaker physics, some only have physics in some areas but not in others, and the remaining have physics that more or less match the body (for example underwear), this is part of the reasoning behind how PA splits their meshes to separate files.
So the only way to solve this problem is to take some underwater as a base pac file, replace internal mesh with my custom mesh and rename the file from _uw_0001 to _ub_0001 and throw it to 9_upperbody folder?
Because I tried to wear my custom mesh as an underwear and it didn't worked. So I'm suggesting that the subobject's names inside the PAC files taking a role here.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
subobject's names inside the PAC files taking a role here
That'd be wrong. Take any existing outfit with an UB and Sho parts where the UB covers the chest and has physics, swap the two around (simply rename them so they replace each other) and you'll see that the original UB piece loses physics while the Sho piece gains physics.
Underwear was one example, you'll need to figure out which slot works best, you'll want to reference existing outfits.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
That'd be wrong. Take any existing outfit with an UB and Sho parts where the UB covers the chest and has physics, swap the two around (simply rename them so they replace each other) and you'll see that the original UB piece loses physics while the Sho piece gains physics.
Underwear was one example, you'll need to figure out which slot works best, you'll want to reference existing outfits.
Thanx for pointing me. I'll dig in this direction.
Damn PA... so much workarounds

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hi suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
testing some custom costumes and found very strange issue with the skinning. Breasts and hips, custom clothes almost not reacting on the jiggle physics. I copied skin weights from the body mesh. In static all looks fine, that means the weights applied correct and clothes scaled to the body right. But during the movement clothes on hips and breast almost not moving.
Issue only with a physx animation. Looks like some masking is missing. I checked models from the developers, clothes and underwear and dont found any vertex color or some other data I missed.

View attachment 144225View attachment 144226

Edit: here is an example of breast vertex weights. Maybe im missig some physx bones?

View attachment 144227
As a side note, the character's breasts, buttocks, and thighs are linked to two skirt bones to swing.
There is an xml file, so why don't you look for it?

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
As a side note, the character's breasts, buttocks, and thighs are linked to two skirt bones to swing.
Thanx, I was thinkg about that after UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert mentioned about how PA implemented bodycut thing. And I saw dozens of XML files.
I'll get back to my PC and check it.
Thank you for your help.

udzuki

3D Artist
Hi, I am trying to modify a Lahn costume and cut out a piece of fabric, but my skin turns black.
Is this something that can be fixed somehow? If you can fix it, I would appreciate any tips you can give me.

Attachments

• 1678252919477.png
    1678252919477.png
    515.4 KB · Views: 199

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Well i found several xml files with dynamic clothes setups. My idea was to take bones names from xml and skin the clothes to this bones manually, but PA made one huge workaround here too, probably to bypass "4 bones per vertex" limitation, they taking physx bones, up to 3 bones at a time, with different multiplier and position offset per bone, and binding to the butt/thighs bones.

1678353095181.png

So that rly hard to implement via 3DsMax\Maya\Blender directly on the clothes_with_limited_physx.

As UndercoverPervert told, I took a mesh with already activated physx and replaced the model (I am remodelling Kibelius outfit so 1st and 2nd mesh have it) it works but here is another problem - those meshes have a transparent shader on it, taht means model looks fine but visuals are wrong.
Well ofc there is the way to take another costume with non transparent mesh, like Kibelius underwear, but maybe is there any additinal xml file with physx activation settings?

Last edited:

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Hi, I am trying to modify a Lahn costume and cut out a piece of fabric, but my skin turns black.
Is this something that can be fixed somehow? If you can fix it, I would appreciate any tips you can give me.
Probably this comstume have AO texture or smth like that, that projects a shadow on the body mesh. If its so - try to replace it with dummy transaprent dds texture

Last edited:

udzuki

3D Artist
Probably this comsume have AO texture or smth like that, that projects a shadow on the body mesh. If its so - try to replace it with dummy transaprent dds texture
Thanks, I can't find any files that look like that in paz browser, so I'll just have to try and fiddle around with things.

PiotrAndreevich

3D Artist
Animator
Designer
Writer
Hello People's!
I tried to make some modifications in character's hair styles. Everything is working, but when in put the file in game (.fbx) the hair show like this image and not like in game, with strands of hair. somebody know how I resolve the problem.

1678400147511.png

udzuki

3D Artist
Probably this comstume have AO texture or smth like that, that projects a shadow on the body mesh. If its so - try to replace it with dummy transaprent dds texture
It seems that the ao file was exactly the cause. I looked in the textures folder and found a file that looked like it, so I edited it and it worked.
Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.