Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (4 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu, i checked your foot modeling work on lahn and i have a wishes.
Her feet are in a slightly different position, not just extended, but raised.
Because of this, the model of the foot does not fit the size of the shoe.

Picture for an example of what I'm talking about

View attachment 140899View attachment 140901
Dd77zDv.jpg

Fitting your feet into these heel types is nice to look at, but there are also problems.
First of all, the foot will clip into other boots. In that case, you need to edit the partcutdesc .xml.
Also, if you are barefoot, you will always walk in this form.
It means walking on your toes.

The file has been removed as it is for a specific person. It was taken by two hyenas, though. lol

Last edited:

zYuko

Content Creator
Dd77zDv.jpg

Fitting your feet into these heel types is nice to look at, but there are also problems.
First of all, the foot will clip into other boots. In that case, you need to edit the partcutdesc .xml.
Also, if you are barefoot, you will always walk in this form.
Looks great, but your attached file doesn't contain the latest change.
I installed it, but nothing has changed. I double checked it. Or am I confusing something?

It means walking on your toes.
This problem exists in the original model as well. I'm not against this.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Looks great, but your attached file doesn't contain the latest change.
I installed it, but nothing has changed. I double checked it. Or am I confusing something?

This problem exists in the original model as well. I'm not against this.
Oh, I'm sorry
I had imported an earlier file with the wrong file number.
I've replaced it, so you can download it again.

broom88

Potential Patron
All the files failed when I use injector if I do play the game no characters well be nude and game does crash I well have to run patch on start the game to fix the game files to wear there clothes.

Attachments

• 20221127_022305[1].jpg
    20221127_022305[1].jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 83

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
All the files failed when I use injector if I do play the game no characters well be nude and game does crash I well have to run patch on start the game to fix the game files to wear there clothes.
What you lack in knowledge is an understanding of patcher.
If you understand the patcher correctly, my mods will apply smoothly.

Please review this post again.

Szamba

Potential Patron
Gamez BD? It does this there, because the mod doesn't work there.

broom88

Potential Patron
Those injector does not work even toolkit I tried everything nothing works I did put it in the Paz folder run the tools still reads the failed list it happen were the game run there own patch online rest back were it was Black desert online.

broom88

Potential Patron
Here is my game folder it told me put in in paz folder those mods only works with other people I well not see other characters in the game nude they well have there clothes back on in game. I am not going load any more mods tell they fix this files.

Attachments

• 20221127_142317[1].jpg
    20221127_142317[1].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 78

paopu

Casual Client
Here is my game folder it told me put in in paz folder those mods only works with other people I well not see other characters in the game nude they well have there clothes back on in game. I am not going load any more mods tell they fix this files.
Tell me... Did you read ALL the threads related to mods (this and Resorepless) to search the answer to your problem before you ask here? Also, in your screen, there are many useless folders.. Did you think it can be a folder conflict?

broom88

Potential Patron
Tell me... Did you read ALL the threads related to mods (this and Resorepless) to search the answer to your problem before you ask here? Also, in your screen, there are many useless folders.. Did you think it can be a folder conflict?
yes I read everything with mods resorephess an I need is programmer or video fix this same problem they are having with the files. it does not say the same issues I am trouble files

paopu

Casual Client
If was extra folder conflict I did remove Resorephess was in picture I click on it was same files to patch in side. they need is example picture for the mods and files to go in game
Did you remove all folders except files_to_patch?

Mtj345

Potential Patron
does anyone know how to fix tamers feet clipping through stockings i am using the newest partcut but it still clipps does anyone know how and have any idea how to fix it

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
tqdgSww.jpg

Placement of files in the paz folder
After placement, the first thing to do is
Right-click BDOToolkit Installer.exe and run it as administrator from the pop-up menu.
If the version does not match, you will get an error, but it will complete immediately if nothing happens.
After this, run Resorepless.exe
Next, run Meta Injector.exe
Finally, run Meta Patcher.exe
All of these should be run as an administrator.
If you are playing in NA, you do not need MetaPatcher.

If you do not use Resorepless, omit this execution.

In the files_to_patch folder
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\
tif5YVT.jpg

In the character folder
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\
Nmxpdaj.jpg

In the gamecommondata folder
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\gamecommondata\customization\
vb61QpA.jpg

In the model folder
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\
rP3inMy.jpg

In the texture folder
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\
dwuQnHX.jpg

I am somewhat fed up with explaining this to you over and over again.
If you still don't understand this, please give up the mod gracefully.

Last edited:

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
nr5UTOA.jpg

I checked the animation extraction in the better Collada option.
I see in Maya that some kind of animation key is being used.
A red attribute mark means an animation key has been hit.
If I bind with this bone, the face may not be destroyed.
I don't have time today, so I will test it later.
Oh, did you manage to export animation data into any 3d software? :o
I did indeed like Undercover mentioned, replace one of my heads for an Anime-like head (Although it ended up extremely ugly so I discontinued that project) and all I ended up doing was weightpaint the facial parts to the correct bones as close as possible to the original head.
And facial animations do use bone movement and morphing to simulate it, which means it still worked for the new head as well.

2022-09-03_1426862989.PNG

PiotrAndreevich

3D Artist
Animator
Designer
Writer
Hi guys, I like know how I extract my character from game?

1669680842913.png

I know if I extract here, comes the original character (face&body), but I would like to get my character that I edited in game start.
What file I use to extract in? In this case it might just be the face or the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.